3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss 31.05.20 11:32 am

Questions on the passage (TimeShift)

If you're stuck - you here.
188 Comments
Sort by:
e
edikbl 31.05.20

listen, and how to get the robot road than it wet then? this is where the lift bridge and on the bike through the gate right, and then in turn, after the fighters had shot, show up this piece of iron. Shot with a crossbow, he do not care.

468901 31.05.20

Are you running on there is filled up the road there is a box in this damn forgot the name well, in short, take and wet robot.

k
kiripk 31.05.20

Someone will tell what to do in this place?))
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8254/1108150616ry7.png

P
Platinums 31.05.20

When the drawers move them a pass, press the acceleration of time and skips while the boxes again will not close the passage

This has already been said here. I got stuck in here, we'll look at this passage.
PS by the way I'm playing on xbox 360))))

k
kiripk 31.05.20

And all thanks, understood =)) Losses on pass ))

l
l33t 31.05.20

Are you running on there is filled up the road there is a box
not a box, and the truck.. but the truck is the box with the pistol) and for him to hide

468901 31.05.20

Hey people listen stuck on full wets huge robot, there is still a captain veshaet allegedly joining rebel all the bastards had stopped and the robot does not take the door to the roof locked everywhere Cho do not know tell me!

l
l33t 31.05.20

it would be more screens posted

468901 31.05.20

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1109111043qm4.png here's how to do help!

k
kiripk 31.05.20

2 468901

As far as I remember there where some sniper is lying. Take it and shoot people who are in other houses with pulikov you shoot, then you will understand =)) But that's as far as I remember, screen is not much not understandable =))

468901 31.05.20

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1109122812kp6.png here's the screenshots help poraiti it.

S
Sam aka Fisher 31.05.20

After reading your posts I did not understand how to pass the place where the spinning laposte explain more pliz.

k
kiripk 31.05.20

2 468901

Well, thou this is not the place then I'm sorry, I don't know =)) I myself am still going through, may not come I'm still there))

l
l33t 31.05.20

Four hundred sixty eight thousand nine hundred one
take plasmagun(before you up the crates) and shoot the gun(3) balls, after each destruction will rain of missiles)
you're almost there)

K-2 Sam
what?) on some slower you have to jump, and others you up pokazyvaut^^

M
Merge 31.05.20

K-2 Sam
First, I think I grohovskaya airship - just slow down.

But there is that vertically in the tube - there are inversion and up.

Those who suck horizontally and a number of rebels:
identity is necessary inversion to take place, however MNU glitch were sometimes - just energy is not enough, so I'm straight in a straight line per - in nook near the Windows was there and waited until filled.

S
Sam aka Fisher 31.05.20

I was stuck there where a huge laposte to spin in a horizontal position and it is necessary to go over the cliff.

M
Merge 31.05.20

go to the edge and press F by default, and the jump =)

e
edikbl 31.05.20

that does not go with this train that out of the gate in the gate passes. I understand it should be just at the gate where he goes, so long as the ladders run, immediately hit the time reset, and a single figure gate in the nose closed. If before to press the door would not open. Late train back arrives
Mlyn maybe that is Def a good someone tell me. tired of the amplitude syudy to run. And Jogging is not called, can the acceleration of what it is like on the technique?

l
l33t 31.05.20

I understand it should be just at the gate where he goes
cause the train, on top of the button you can jump, jump as soon as I drove up and click the invert aka time ago.

e
edikbl 31.05.20

l33t , thank you so much, right now, I run, I sort and tried, more than once, using the wire to pull the plug, probably not the place tried.
prikinte, the ladder ran and almost slipped, just before the nose doors were closed. so for the gifted, precisely conceived so that it is possible to leak. well, I'll go through the barbed wire jump, dostalo the ladder dangle.