3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3BEPb 01.06.20 01:42 pm

The discussion of DNF (Duke Nukem Forever)

Screens class!

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS :-)))
187 Comments
Sort by:
l
logiman 01.06.20

duke nukem forever on Windows 7. Problema: can't take my pipe from the monster. What could be the reason? Once climbed on the beast, CL.E a spacePRB tube does not come off. Or I something not that doing, please tell me.

I
InterFeys 01.06.20

logiman
Need to push faster, faster. And yet, she's probably just the first time does not come off (well, I have the second and third).

l
logiman 01.06.20

GunFaiter
Yeah, thank you.The level is Smoothie and the next day the download from scratch. In the folder My documents/Duke Nukem Forever/Save - all empty. And what to do, do you know?

C
Carbon8909 01.06.20

Pretty mediocre game. It's hard to believe that it was made more than 10 years. The game save only the personal charisma and brutality Duke.

r
romangal 01.06.20

Now go through our Duke. People, here you write that the graphics are nonsense, and so on. Your conclusions may be correct if you consider that the game did so long and you're just angry that they say no, this Duke is not needed. But do not forget that the Director of 3D realms just to put it mildly is not a well man - he tied it in such a long time, always remaining unhappy. Thank God that it was passed because the other guys - in fact, the game was made for the year! You write that the graphics are shit and so on. Yeah where is the shit??? I'm an old player from the 90s. Well believe me there is presently no striking fundamental differences in the schedule of games beginning in 2004 and ending with the present day. So for me the graphics of the Duke Nukem foreve - just drop dead, reality and rushing. And the gameplay is real, the only true sequel to Duke Nukem 3D. I'm happy with.
Just do not forget that gearboks is not to blame the schizophrenic of 3D realms so it sucked

L
Lightman_R 01.06.20

King dusty

Duke Nukem Forever was late for 5-6 years. After the passage there comes a remembrance of the fact that it is hopelessly stuck in time project.

The best in DNF is Duke himself. Everything else maloigrabelnoy and expressionless

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.06.20

Lightman_R wrote:
After the passage there comes a remembrance of the fact that it is hopelessly stuck in time project.
I agree. For 2011, less so. Interestingly, the extension will be somebody to do someday? ) Or just the next game in this series...

PS
Duke Nukem Forever in comparison with the original Duke Nukem 3D
it's like Doom 3 compared to Doom 2.