3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3BEPb 01.06.20 01:42 pm

The discussion of DNF (Duke Nukem Forever)

Screens class!

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS :-)))
187 Comments
Sort by:
s
statickable 01.06.20

I liked the game 50 to 50..usually tocoi shuterok with humor..for 14 years so few have done is what you have to be Dolby*Bami blah...if played out in 2005, then would be considered the best..well..the graph is outdated,optimization lame)

G
Grodis 01.06.20

statickable
You know the game is passed from engine to engine and the graphics are not so hot, but there are pluses. This is of course humor. This game is not as bad as some believe. Just some spoiled good graphics in games. But optimization sucks of course.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Ha, I can imagine some companies would have played DNF in 2005 with such optimization. Although the last patch is something that fixes.

G
Grodis 01.06.20

Alex25051
Yes, the latest patch helps. I've presented what would have been a little system to DNF in 2005. I would probably even be stunned when she saw.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Yes, of course, for this version of the engine performance at all, no! Why did you write that it is a highly upgraded version of Unreal Engine 2.5 when the particular chips have not been added, but still all terribly slow sometimes. I have to patch the place the brakes was when Duke ran in the penultimate level to the stairs where the barrels fly. Now in this place almost no brakes.

V
VanishingWalker 01.06.20

Look at the review on Duke(describes the pros and cons in General)

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Someone visible in the evening neh*nd do, in all subjects links to the same place?!

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.06.20

What more disappointed is the lack of diving: under water now quite easy to choke. And bosses are immune to small arms...

H
HyperXStream 01.06.20

Rocked in the live demo, played that to say - sad shit. If there was a doubt to play or not, now they vanished, such diarrhea my brain will not stand, moreover, this wretchedness still can't.

A

Yes, retards (or rather, loads the graphics card) is stronger than the Stew.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Yes, and the CPU is also always at 100% load!

A

Damn, the game did tuevu a heap of time, and was born the next slag who was not standing next to the legendary Duke Nukem 3D. Very sad and stupid, we planted a pig.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Well, if honestly, I don't understand those people who play the game say they were deceived, and the game did not meet their expectations! That from videos on youtube it was not immediately clear which will be the gameplay and that the graphics will be outdated? I personally saw of the clips, and then received and nothing more is waiting! The only thing I regret is the fact that the game was cut, but I hope that the SP DLC will fix it. Yes, Duke Nukem 3D the game away, but DNF is also a legend, but maybe I bought the game for$ 3 is easier to talk than you do with the license!

A

For$ 3 of course you can praise the game :D

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Well, I would not praise, we all waited for another, but of the games the last time the game is released and not for the worse! If you look closely, you can see that the games are similar to each other, and sometimes you can forget what is really playing.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

In the foreign forum to discuss the level of Ruins of Vegas! Duke knocks the ship-the uterus and falls together with the tool, after he woke up on the screen reads After 4 hours". So after 4 hours it was already night, and if you look closely at the trailers you can see that really knocks Duke of Batlord night. Why was it necessary to change the time of day to day, if at night, the level would look much more impressive?! And all this emptiness and poor detailing is not so much sticks out. Gearbox did everything to fuck up the game.

C
Chris_Jericho 01.06.20

By the way, Yes, day-night really seriously... Especially when riding on big Foot... the lighting on this level just spread...

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Even on the Hoover dam, where after the shot Piscopo of Rpg fails generator and darkness falls. On one of the earlier trailers can be seen that the darkness was not, and was emergency lighting and in this case it looked much better than the eye of a Duke!

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Found the game funny, at the level of Ghost Town. There where a bunch of wooden stuff, the building, two tractors, one near the building, the other in the center. And there's pigs in the mud bathe. There can be in the building through the roof to jump. So if you put the Bigfoot so that it will wheel back the door, and then jump inside the building and out to open it, you can see what Duke healthy man! He normally Magnus*Anet at the foot door, so much so that Bigfoot will fly away along with the door a couple of meters!

A

If you look closely, you can see that the games are similar to each other, and sometimes you can forget what is really playing.
In principle, Yes. Take the Doom 3, Quake 4 and Prey. The monster models are sometimes very similar, and try to find the same similarities between Quake, Doom and Unreal... the first parts of the series...

Why was it necessary to change the time of day to day, if at night, the level would look much more impressive?!
Probably to save time )

Gearbox did everything to fuck up the game.
+1

is it difficult to crack my DLC box!!!
Why so serious? Justify )