3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3BEPb 01.06.20 01:42 pm

The discussion of DNF (Duke Nukem Forever)

Screens class!

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS :-)))
187 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex25051 01.06.20

I take my words back and apologize to these wonderful people. Finally they came down to us and rushed after DLC.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Here is a link to the DLC from SKIDROW http://www.skidrowgames.com/4154/a-c/duke-nukem-forever-the-doctor-who-cloned-me-dlc . If anyone has the opportunity to lay out here.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.06.20

1.62 GB, is not enough.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Well, the whole episode, I read that the quality levels are higher than in the main game.

A

And you yourself have downloaded and checked out already? Why not?

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Me to download unlimited you need to connect the other day to download! And you downloaded?

J
Jackson[x] 01.06.20

1.62 GB, is not enough.
There's also multiplayer to the supplements more, I guess.

A

Alex25051
No, while I think :)

Edited.
Dumb to download it, the comments are not encouraging...

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

In this DLC, as far as I know came in retribution for multiplayer from the previous DLC. What does the comments in the main game is better? The main thing that those levels that were cut out back in place.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Yes the link is there, but not download. Two links on file sharing from the site without resuming Skidrow, and torrent swings viral advertising.

A

Well, then do not download no -) Probably have to wait for XS how much time...

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

But somehow suspicious, it's been two weeks and the DLC is as it was and remained only on the skidrow website! Usually during this time it has gone at present.

A

Because the virus, or an rip, or simply a fake)

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

A thought I had, but then a friend on this forum who claims that he has already downloaded and played?! But if it is still there on the torrents, it means something. Yet I saw only a version for X-Box.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Today I played the game again and sucked, yet DNF has atmosphere, that which is not in other games! Damn I want the DLC, and the fucked up thing is that even if you take a licence for CIS it's still not available!

A

but then a friend on this forum who claims that he has already downloaded and played?!
And where is the proof in form of screenshots?...

Damn I want the DLC
Both or the latter? The first was a Hail to the Icons.
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Yeah, well it's a parody of the DLC, not in vain the name even contains the word! I want The Doctor Who Cloned Me.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Has anyone tried to put this: http://дepositfiles.com/files/hgrf8gal0 the patch strips the strippers?

T
Tatarin2 01.06.20

Played in the game,I will say not badly made game,most liked than not liked,and that liked it say that my game did not like old Duke where a lot of oruga immediately and some how in control you could do it,but still the first classic.
In forever I didn't like three things that you can bring little additional chips,such as bombs hologram and the fact that cards are small and so it's been a little bit to download the next one starts,and lastly there is no such space in the first ducene,go from one room to another, looking in closets and other places than would pojavitsa.But if you compare with the first part I would say the second part of the game better come out,it is not necessary to get lost first,then the issues with managing small and aim itself which was not in the first ducene.But about a real bug and a couple times out of the game,why do you think that with a Russian voice acting does not matter had as in the first English listen,and though I had heard and wanted to listen to SHREK)..About the sex, I generally keep quiet, the game is short not very erotic as we would like to see a couple of girls who just stand on Vetrino,or buried underground a UFO cocoons,and it has nothing to do like in the first part took gave dolar Tits she is shocked and kicks))Well, as if I am a proud man, the game is still not as did super though the plot is small,which is a dam and delete all the game zakonchina,and a couple of bosses that are similar to each other,and only a few different to the example Truma siskami and the worm in the water..

t
trustedSunbro 01.06.20

Passed and I can say that, Duke Nukem Forever is a masterpiece which was late, sorry Duke but I already played Bulletstorm. Although claims to the Duke, only because of the gameplay, but the humor and phrases on the spot :3