3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 01.06.20 01:50 pm

Impression full version (PC) (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2)

The Russian version was uploaded on the torrents, 4 gig weighs.
234 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow-Death 01.06.20

Listen to the voice transferred??? And the first part is not voiced in Russian(((

B
Bernuar 01.06.20

Shadow-Death
Subtitles only)
We will again hope for Сап4е)) and at the Studio KiNaTaH)

C
Col. Mortimer 01.06.20

An hour ago, downloaded crack. As a fan of Star wars say - everything is just super! As a player I say - it's just awful. The same as a year ago, only with two swords. DMC cooler by orders of magnitude.

F
Flints 01.06.20

Good game and most importantly, no brakes(in terms of optimization) as the first part.

N
Noklan_N 01.06.20

Good toy, not much, except that again a limit of 30 fps ( although quite comfortable to play), the graphics mediocre, and the fun techniques pleased, in General, will continue. By the way I noticed the friezes under the blows of the sword, like freezes, I think not only I have this problem.

C
Col. Mortimer 01.06.20

Ataaa!!! Passed. Even boring the first part - at least for Vader's little game was. Destructible disappeared almost completely. Plot no. Enemies no. Boevka no. It's a shame.

J
JOGIK 01.06.20

The game seems like nothing compared to the first part. Interestingly,George Lucas interested in shooting film on those games.I think a good idea would be.The first three episodes will be nothing compared to this masterpiece.

S
Snake_L 01.06.20

Passed one level, experience is still positive. Disappeared brakes, which were in the first part, in the game and in the menu. The picture was beautiful and the fights are spectacular.

F
Flints 01.06.20

Liked the game, but eerily short.

T
ToaDic 01.06.20

that, again, is a lock at 30 fps ? lifted.....impossible shooter from 3 persons to play with 30 fps.....

F
Flints 01.06.20

ToaDic
Is it worth it, but the game is good and without brakes. More and is not necessary.
As always the patch will fix, I guess. And in comparison with the first part, the second is just nuts in terms of optimization. But there is one big minus for me I just sold and the game is over(very short,about half the first part).

G
Ghost1991 01.06.20

proshol one level very fun and interesting

y
young_g 01.06.20

good game, to chop from the heart and force you to use just. I liked PTS, although I'm not a fan of this series)

P
PrepodPk 01.06.20

Liked the game, the gameplay is significantly better than the first part, the power of labor, as in the first part pleased two endings, that's just too short and the animation of explosions just horror.

F
F_1N 01.06.20

Vi.RuS
uh, the game went well and would like to speak,
well, the game is a masterpiece, these games have not seen,
graphics are gorgeous, the controls and the port is also very good, test interesting
but the game is very short, the talk I came to and immediately ended.
waiting for DLS

D
DANger B.I.G. 01.06.20

Just passed the AWESOMEST Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2!The MASS of impressions!!!Especially liked the fight with some sort of GIANT creature in the arena in the beginning of the game and the fight with Vader at the end.And of course free flights in the air (in the beginning,the creature and the ship),MEGA COOL looking!Well, Heinlein game from the 1st part is no different - coming,chopping and flinging and all,only this time with Jedi mind tricks force you to use more convenient,well, I thought so.Graphics TOWER!Throughout the game I was enjoying,plus the destructible environments adds to all this magnificence of entertainment and liveliness.Sorry the game is short and the locations are less diverse than the 1st.Here,only two drawbacks(For me it's 9.0,GREAT game,there is something to see.

C
ChewuccaRUS 01.06.20

In General the game was. There are a lot of impressions. Decided to split everything in order.
Gameplay: namely the fight with laser swords. That starkiller one sword, two does not change the fact. Even combo remained the same. The only advantage of the second sword, is that now you can combine the crystals, thereby increasing regeneraciju strength, health, increased damage, etc. especially focusing crystals affect the color. And of course attack range increased significantly. I almost forgot about innovation a fury of strength. Actually having half of the game I'm talking about it and forgot, because little meat, and when the battle with the bosses this mode to use is not necessary and is not necessary. Pumping is easier for me personally past the first part this is a plus. New forces appeared mind trick(Mind Trick) by which you can make life easier for the final boss. And now the most important thing: boss Battles is just gorgeous! Lucasarts really did not lie when he said that will give it more attention. But unfortunately they are not so many, only 3, and after the battle with the first boss the others seem a mere trifle. Also the enemy AI was a lot smarter stormtroopers now jumps from a student of Vader, if he accumulates energy on power push, hide behind boxes or other shelters that didn't hurt the flying objects.

Plot: It is revealed here with the same speed as Starkiller overcomes location, while sending to the light more than a dozen stormtroopers. Unfortunately the company is passed only for 4-7 hours and this is a + test with additional rollers. Because of what the game looks like more very well thought out and rethought DLC for the first part(Ultimate jedi Edition xD), not a separate game. See leave and the ending of the game. Both seems to be at odds with Canon and I hope to continue, and after a few months starts 4 episode. In General the game there is much surprise, unless you watched her the whole time, watching videos on YouTube, which somehow inexplicably got there.

Optimization: why I don't buy this game! Optimization of Aspire to PC was a terrible port of the PS2 2002-2005, so she stayed. Happy of course the appearance of the graphics options smoothing of anisotropy, etc. BUT since the first part on my computer was the problem with the pendant, a piece of cloth on the costumes of the characters which greatly decreased fps, so the problem remained. And almost at the end of the game generally got a malicious bug, which was not possible further the passing game.

Sound and music: there's no recriminations. The music of John Williams, the sound of swords and blasters(from the new trilogy) has created an atmosphere of star wars.

Graphics: Here, too. The graphics on the level of 2010. Euphoria, Havok did the trick. In addition, the engine is clearly improved, especially character animation.

Bottom line: the Game became easier, shorter, but more spectacular. Especially like the fans of STAR, whom I am. The game, though not the explosion of the brain. But the place where something energetic, interesting, and in places where it is tedious and not logical. The game, which is very pleasing dark atmosphere, which appears the tyrant teacher. This is not a pop Clone Wars.
My rating: 7.9

C
CR0MWeLL 01.06.20

and I zadolbali npc like cockroaches from all cracks crawling, but still were falling from the sky, where they drain a lot?!

V
VastarLord 01.06.20

Come cut the riot forces and it is fun,all the storm troopers for 500m fly)))

T
Tl_JB 01.06.20

I liked the game
but to prove foaming at the mouth what does physics or count nextensio or not - no sense. Action game, with no claims to more. Known franchise get a good product, though of course on PC optimization not know the word.