3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 01.06.20 01:50 pm

Impression full version (PC) (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2)

The Russian version was uploaded on the torrents, 4 gig weighs.
234 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexScorp 01.06.20

Passed the game,loved it,great game.
Management is very convenient,and the game bored does not give a lot of attacks,combos, finishing cool.
The game has excellent graphics,beautiful special effects.the sound in the game is good,not annoying.in my opinion,the game lacks a good Russian voice.
Sorry,the passage is very short.such games must long to do.more tests are passed.still not enough.pleased jokes like the color of the sword,change of clothes,videos and info about the Persians in the miscellaneous section.
Now here I think,we can 1 part пройти7
In General,the game is very much,worth a go.

j
jayja 01.06.20

the game
passed both endings and unlocked all of the video
especially liked the dismemberment

P
PARAN01A 01.06.20

If you liked the second, the first is worth playing definitely.

B
Bloody Devil 01.06.20

Unless the game has 2 endings ?

r
rjkzctrc 01.06.20

I bought the face and no regrets.....cool game))

the current dismemberment disappointed(

j
jkneomaster 01.06.20

Game to learn is not bad! Pros is, well, a little, and combos of them very ogranichili unlike TFU 1. Endings two and oboih vizivaet Vader and we'll find out in a bad end that was playing for the clone and the other good that the truth is he was hiding Vader about who he really is! I must admit I'm more of a dark pupil like the sure and ultimate evil well opiten more too! 7 out of 10.
And these are not raskritie videos of sozdateli games that still have the sleeve hiding, and a battle with Boba Fett wasn't and many nealie we meet not pojavilis!

T
Tragiciy 01.06.20

I as a fan of STAR, a devoted fan of games of this genre and this subject was terrified. It is not necessary to me to throw all items that close but the plot...ahem...it's...it's a total kick-ass... Well, that kind of nonsense? The first part can be commended for originality, at the end of the game at the end for the bright side of getting a little sad thinking that this is the end to this story. But people decided the money to pomegranate and made this misery. You can bblo to make an action with a story - this one does not forbid, but seems to consider such nuances - not very cool - so let's close up a few levels and raschlenenki(which is present in Jedi Academy 2004 what if game, but the principle is the same)... Please don't do 3 game - think in a new direction... don't torture us...

T
Tim 01.06.20

the game is made great, the only drawback(for me) is too long mission(the first part was the same) and because of that, the game becomes a little annoying

s
stalkercod 01.06.20

The game class. I pass 2 Times on highest difficulty level. Design locations monotonous - exactly. Had a demo version on the Camino.

p
pochtovyy chuvak 01.06.20

All kind time of day! I have only the first part of The Force Unleashed. Before buying the second I downloaded the Repack based on license. I admit the sequel is significantly better than the original, but then again begins a Downer - I only lasted to the point where you have to defend the dropship, where you running from TIE fighters and merchant ships, which the rockets in the Shuttle and shoots.

In the end - game from the category looked and forgotten.

Do not judge strictly - this is my subjective opinion.

K
KakOS2012 01.06.20

People !!! HELP !!! I have after two hours of play - in places where there should be shadow - all turns black :(

N
NEROLOL 01.06.20

I like

M
MustanGrus 01.06.20

CARNAGE72
ahah=)) Right

C
CTuKC 01.06.20

better TO-and Lucas did not go IMHO

R
Roman Assassin 01.06.20

Super I liked it better than the first part.))))))))))))))))

B
Bloody Devil 01.06.20

As a 2nd ending open ?

K
Kapchmyfire 01.06.20

Super game, 5 times again=)))

T
T0rin 01.06.20

Best graphics yet seen on the commercials!

N
Nikus-de-Shefli 01.06.20

As a fan, was pleased with the developments... the plot is given metered as it passes, there is incentive to play. The ending is good pleased will clearly be a sequel... looking forward to it...

PS the first part I don't remember but like Juno from Marika flew... where's the baby???

K
Kirkeney 01.06.20

the new game: nizya robbing korowai, no Kalash and zombies!!11!11 Graphics in any way cruisie and sharpen a long name, I nezapominam((((
Джон1995
I was joking)))))