3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 01.06.20 01:50 pm

Impression full version (PC) (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2)

The Russian version was uploaded on the torrents, 4 gig weighs.
234 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrDrey 01.06.20

the game is short, but VERY COOL

T
Tainted Soul 01.06.20

The funny thing is that I was playing, and half of the rollers (after the final) closed. Maybe some secret is how to open them?

n
n_maur 01.06.20

Complete challenges and open the video)

S
Saqai 01.06.20

I for some reason all videos are not clear colors...anyone know what it could be?

v
van dorin 01.06.20

crack sucks

4uzhuk 01.06.20

only slightly more spectacular and optimization is, and a copy of the first part. only two reasons I go in the game))

A
Aleksanderus 01.06.20

I just downloaded and loaded. Sitting at the computer in anticipation of the battles...

S
ShineOnYou 01.06.20

I'm in it just because of the Euphoria Engine play))

e
exeBOX 01.06.20

This is the best game I played in the last 3 weeks!!!I was surprised, in General, like the universe, mainly the movies, and now this submission was just overthrown

F
F_1N 01.06.20

TeRRaY
Go to play GTA4.
PS tire my friend)

T
TheMatryoshkaCat 01.06.20

game Kull but then ended quickly

Z
Zvon1501 01.06.20

I do not understand, but it seems the game consists of three missions? And then yesterday I put, I passed the first two missions, won Goroga I effects fucking liked it, and the next day, I think, right now, then even steeper, and I defeated Vader and all.((( And all of it is cool. The only thing I have a question: I am after his battle with Vader chose the light side, but what happens if you choose the dark?

G
Ghost1991 01.06.20

exeBOX
Lantros
I agree the game is class
Zvon1501
tooie very interesting

R
Rinarium 01.06.20

Zvon1501
Choose the last Chapter and choose the dark side(obyasnil as there are people who the whole game prepractice). There's two endings is very interesting.

G
Ghost1991 01.06.20

Rinarium
as for the light I chose and nicho and the end of the video except the caption nicho no

v
vvvjust 01.06.20

the difference between the first and the second - is not PRESENT!!!!! First even something better!!!
Optimization is shit, the game is terrible lag... although the first lag as the same but after the Paci stopped!!! so that zhdems patches
the only plus is the graphics, a little better than the first
dismemberment - not)))
short PPC!!!!! the main action takes place on the Camino(((

R
Rinarium 01.06.20

Wolf-13st
The difference between the first second - THERE!!!!!!
Optimization is shit, the game is terribly laggy...
It is not optimized and your computer!!!
Raschetka... at least there.
The fact that the meek will not argue!!!
P. S. do not be offended, but he wrote good.

A
Andrey Poliy 01.06.20

By the way, the WoH GameSpot claims that the game is worse than its predecessor..tell me if this is a proto disk to the console (in this PC can't play) is too expensive to take every HS)

M
MikeRRox 01.06.20

here you are putting your grades, do not notice that all**on your grades....
and say that the video is slow... it is a new fashion, when watching a video but the map actually

k
kuel 01.06.20

optimization really crooked,all games normally go,but have downloaded it.....1 part even though at the very poor went and then even above 20 fps to rise does not want.