3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 01.06.20 01:50 pm

Impression full version (PC) (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2)

The Russian version was uploaded on the torrents, 4 gig weighs.
234 Comments
Sort by:
a
abe2009 01.06.20

personally, I liked igruha))
optimization rules everything on max no lag finally)
I like the game saying the game failed)))

A
Anton104 01.06.20

Great game with a huge MINUSIEM!!!!!!! Only 4 or 5 missions ((((9(

F
FERRUMM 01.06.20

Know why the game is so LITTLE weight? because it is short!!!

m
molchun85 01.06.20

when compared with the 1st part, then Yes it would be better...1.better graphics...
2.dismemberment on the spot...
3.release power-fun...
4.targeting to the target looks better...(the whole purpose is highlighted..)
cons...
1.a few levels..(quickly)
2.the difference between the prativniki small...(first in each new level had its own enemies and boss.)
3.Bosses...well no..almost..
Overall I liked the game.

A
Antimad 01.06.20

Liked the game. BUT very short... was 2 PM. In the first part, remember, were cut much longer.
And yet, as in the first part, not felt the power of the Jedi. Just a kid running around with cool powers and swords. a lot of extra effects, noise, and screams. What is the capture of Darth Vader)) as it is generally possible to keep in captivity?? laughter. and the fact that the rebels he wanted to ferret out the secrets of the Empire so it is generally in any gate... But it is only in relation to the original star wars. As an independent game very nothing.

J
Jl0c0cb AK 01.06.20

Game on-the-go power if you can walk in a day)
Obviously can't compare to Knights of the Old Republick I and II (I litsuhi from Germany, my uncle brought along with UT1 and UT 2004)

v
vbubenbei 01.06.20

Passed the game - opinion is: it's pretty sick. Because:

1. The game is almost the same as the first part is nothing new, except a couple of small things, no. Gameplay, graphics, music and everything else - as in the first part.

2. The game is very monotonous. The idea is the game has only three places: the cloning station on Kamino, the city of Kato Neimoidia and frigate rebel Salvation. And cutscenes, scripted scenes, very little in comparison with the first part. Therefore, developers have more retinoli gameplay - more corridors and platforms, more stormtroopers and giant robots. Generally dull.

3. The plot with pretensions to drama, it appears sluggish, it is not affecting: Darth Vader caught the woman that the main character, a clone of the protagonist of the first part of love and ready for her fight to the death with Vader. Blah blah Blah... That's all.
It is clear that the second part is an attempt to create a likeness of the fifth episode of the original Star Wars trilogy - "the Empire strikes back to franchise The Force Unleashed. Stuck in the game planet Dagoba and Iodine in the 2-minute video in a couple of places in the rollers a little put Bob feta. Although they have no role in the plot does not play, although it was previously salino that they are the key characters of the second part.

My rating: 4.5/10. High, despite the drawbacks. But this is due to the fact that it's Star Wars (!), much has been done efficiently, beautifully, and for trying.

Z
Zahariy 01.06.20

The story, here's how they could screw up the plot? I'm disappointed.

D
Dekster Morgan 01.06.20

My God.... First FU did not Shine, so the sequels are even worse and shorter.
The fight was as dull and remained that there is a second blade that its not there. The plot... I even talk about it. Old Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy beat both Force Unleashed at the expense of time and in terms of plot and in terms of fighting with swords.

J
Jon Bekket 01.06.20

Old Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy is an old shit that nobody plays!!!
And I liked Force Unleashed 2... in terms of plot. Well, the game is very short, and that's a pity((.. there is only one ambiguity he's a clone or not? I think Force Unleashed 3 will love will!!!

R
Radiance 01.06.20

at least in the first few fights with the Jedi and it was quite spectacular qte was present in this nothing, as if the developers sat down and decided and let all for what it was worth in the first play cut out, leaving only the stupid running through the levels and cut another in half. great idea!

P
Patrol_96 01.06.20

For the fan of the Old Pile goes,I don't like is not intelligible plot,and interesting characters who are trying to stand out,but something does not work.The entire game for beloved the galaxy was proposal,but in the end got nothing...In the whole game 1 time.except that the last Chapter 2 times,because there the choice is what to do.+ all this,(-)the fact that she was very short.He was held to 2 PM.

N
Nick235 01.06.20

Game klasna. Just a pity that little

S
SOCHI2014 01.06.20

I passed both parts of the result 1 better and in 2 more Action!!!!
The End Of Force Unleashed 2
Rating 8.5

C
Comrad_Fobos 01.06.20

IMHO a great game.
Really liked the gameplay more dynamic and more memorable locations. Great design. Interesting kind of fights. Scale. Stupid things like homemade robots that are 10 times stronger stormtroopers unlike the first part is almost there.

T
TatarinGuys 01.06.20

Awesome toy!!!! Much prefer the previous version! But it is very short 6 hours has passed! what will happen if you choose the dark side at the end????=)

a
addibos 01.06.20

Flying down generally great.Even as it seemed to me the animation is better in battle looks like,but the fight with the Jedi is not Gud

H
Hitman200914 01.06.20

The game is very short,the story finally invented something like in the chart there are bugs.In short predname made in haste game!!!

V
Valaud 01.06.20

The game is super short but of course a lot of experience, for example nice good graphics easy to learn,storyline is also good,well, if only the voice acting again subtitrami as the first time,and so in General, expect a third unleashed.My personal rating 9.0

N
NiKkI73 01.06.20

Liked the game.In comparison with the first part more interesting and original=)and optimization chic!Negative is short...