3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
14524624347 16.10.19 03:16 am

Maps, mods and so on (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I want to install new maps, add-ons any thread on Empire at war, but didn't work.!!! all search engines have climbed any [censored] not found. Tell me some sites.

Don't forget to follow the rules of the forum! Please, no obscenities, and then get banned! (Dan4MerC)
167 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

Tector
Do you think I know him well. Almost every word with the dictionary translate)

V
Vladon0102 16.10.19

People need help, I bought the Steam gold pack tried to Russify from the pirates and displays only some of the words (displays the words of Russian) make rules crack !

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

File mastertextfile_english.dat (it contains the whole interface, information about units and indeed all the words visible on the screen during the game) from GoldPacka different from the pirated version, so the change will not help. The only way is download DATEditor.exe and translate all manually (even with the English translation will take a very long time, I tried but I dogged it)

V
Vladon0102 16.10.19

I create one and how to play on there and it says when you check that the password does not match email

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

On the Internet never played, so I besponyatiya

V
Vladon0102 16.10.19

People who knows how ?

T
Tektor 16.10.19

Not put a download link to the mod space addon?

T
Tektor 16.10.19

Tried to take screenshots in the game, but have not found where they lie. Does anyone know where to find them?

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

People, learn to use Google.
space addon 3.2
http://www.google.com.ua/search?aq=0&oq=space+addon&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=space+addon+4.0

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Administration.Why who hasn't been added to the downloads section mod SSD which I poured as much as 2 needle ago here?????
In brief hint that this beautiful mod allows you to build in mode galaxy and in simple battle - battleships series SSD - Hangman(presented already in 5 versions ranging from the speed and ending newsyemen for torpedoes - available both in battle and in conquest),Eclipse (only the conquest of the galaxy)

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

VanGrey, in fashion in addition to superstar destroyers and other ships there?

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Is. There is another version of the Battleship Destroyer with increased impact strength and the ability to strengthen the shield.
As is uncredited at the rebel scum is Lusankya (the Ship Isan Isard) - analogue of the Executioner of Darth Vader with the symbols of rebel stuff on the sides - cost 90k credits - where the new construction I do not know exactly but a few times I ran into him in cosmoboy.Also has upgraded Mon Calamari.The number of points for Space battles - 169(in tactical battle).For those who nerazberiha Eclipse built on the planet Byss for 90k credits on the 4th level of the space station for 4minuty (If the ship is destroyed in battle or by any sbraga as sabotage the recovery needlejet in the same way as the death star).

As for the future battleship Eclipse, you can ONLY pick Navy officers.Other ships I do not suggest to put TC in protivnom case, they can fly out of the map TK the Eclipse spans a lot of coordinate space.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

What else is important.If galaxy mode, you'll change the level of difficulty here you Easter eggs.If you change the difficulty level with JUST Average - all enemies will receive from 1-2 battleship SSD to garrison the planet.Note that in this case you can fly several SSD enemy.At the level of HARD AI will build ONLY invulnerable SSD which Spain protonnye torpedoes.In this scenario, the Death Star, and Eclipse your only Savior if you are on the planet arrive eskadra of 4-5 SSD (SSD 1-3 calmly knocks 5th space 5th equipped with Tie defenders).

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Yes in the end.Eclipsewill be able to stand up for themselves - it is armed with a mad cannon a superlaser which stolee current and ships cosmetician and ahrenenno a large number of Thai defenders and most fun - the gravity Generator.So UTB a fleet in one ship)))))

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

VanGrey
And there are the usual HO-you Win-I,II or Emperor-I,II, or still che-nibud from the era of the New Republic??? 3 screen are interesting. SZR-s each other to fly - we watched something similar in Legacy.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Is there a mod like this.That time after the 6th episode.But it weighs almost a gig and Spanish (other languages newsity).
Then just open one of the ships and a couple of modifications to the simple lines.

Now what about the Emperor III - there is such a ship but it is not distinct from a simple destroyer (the difference current so that more damage from ion cannons Yes, the ability to enhance your shield).

In General this mod, I once again put on a fill here.I hope that in the next 3-4 days it will be added to the section.

About Lusankya - and nenashel places its construction but opyatzhe continue to get it (the characteristics of UTB HANGMAN Darth Vader in the hangar but he will never performed V)

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

About the birds.The gigs mod I mentioned above is called Age of the Republic.
There are shorter stuffed with new ships of goshute - from all that have ships of the Imperial fleet and ending 3-4 types of mon calamari (Changing only the shape of the ship and the weapons ostaetsya the same).

More Prelimina graphics drawing Windows and all Windows in ships and cosmetician.More zrelishnye kind of shot and vaasche just what graphics do there in abundance.

But glavnyi negative is the only support SPANISH language - other languages may desapontada be MISSING.

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

VanGrey
On account of Lusankya, try to dig in the xml files. In them you can find on a planet or station it is.
Age of the Republic is called exactly, but I can't find on Google.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

About lusankya - there is written the same planet and what is required to create the Destroyers.But in those planets there is no this ship.The correct name of the mod lies on the website to which reference was covered here by the guys in the posts above.Perhaps it isn't excluded that the mod was perezalit under a different name.In this case, focus on the size is 1.02 GB and posibles.