3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
14524624347 16.10.19 03:16 am

Maps, mods and so on (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I want to install new maps, add-ons any thread on Empire at war, but didn't work.!!! all search engines have climbed any [censored] not found. Tell me some sites.

Don't forget to follow the rules of the forum! Please, no obscenities, and then get banned! (Dan4MerC)
167 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Here it nataliay myself just because if the administration can't 2 weeks to add a mod that vaasche really weighs nothing but gives much.How many will then be added that a heavy mod.

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

VanGrey
Lusankya - perhaps in an xml file on this ship somewhere something is incorrectly recorded or the symbol is not so delivered (the spelling mistakes) or just not written that the ship can be bought. Open Internet Explorer if open, then errors should not be the problem in the second case. I have this happened several times.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Yes, even if to finish the purchase line.The point is how in this? Narissa on the Eclipse or death star and practisse with the ship.Empire is also not a fool if it creates the Eclipse then throws them current on the base or large gatherings SSD so they have sewn.And so we'll see.Hotyaya the XML file opens fine and if you compare with the SSD file and Eclipse then sarode correctly written.

r
roman13141516 16.10.19

I downloaded the mod there cards that the game does not depicts.What to do to go?

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

In General that's what comes out. Lusankya is a ship, the hero of the rebel Scum.In principle, nothing so unique.Built for 25K credits on any planet with a space station 4-5уровня.There's just very poorly written in the description of the ship.And if you change the language in the game then everything is correctly displayed.

k
kingnesse 16.10.19

I'm a bug noticed in Republic At War. Crashes at the beginning of the battle in conquest mode galaxy. For example, leading the fleet to the planet, click start and......departure. Tell me what to do?

r
roman13141516 16.10.19

when you downloaded the game in the folder was a file Republic_at_War_Setup_2.exe ?

k
kingnesse 16.10.19

ahhh! should tipo this setting to make the folder with the mod? Oh, and one more bug: AI,as mentioned above, the pumping station and did not send ships.

k
kingnesse 16.10.19

tried all the methods. Still crashes.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

http://swfan.ru/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=174

SSD mod.
If you need Eclipse is able to fight against a huge fleet that write will throw off your tuning.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

http://swfan.ru/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=159

Heavier and more brutal version.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

The only glitch in these versions is nakazakinishi coordinates boevey points and sizes.For example Eclipse in principle, not so overall the ship but the entire tactical map and some where there are shots directly from space and not from the textures of the ship.Next there is a Doobie which unfortunately I did nenashel - can't reduce the coordinate plane (the point is that Eclipse can not send the fleet, it will be stuck at the map all the ships and even the SSD booth located on nastoka a greater distance from it that the map runs the risk of remaining current small destroyer or a flight of bombers.So the Eclipse makes sense to keep no fleet).

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

A question for mototourism.Where to find the file responsible for the characteristics of heroes? It has XML or another format?

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

http://www.moddb.com/mods/thrawns-revenge/news/thrawns-revenge-imperial-civil-war-12-released

Modification Of The Revenge Of Thrawn.Very well made and most importantly VERY addictive.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

If going out for over a year! download Here.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/thrawns-revenge/downloads/imperial-civil-war-13

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

At the expense of coordinates: in the xml files of the ships there are lines Layer_Z_Adjust is the height of the ship in space (usually capship are lower than cruisers and corvettes); Formation_Priority - priority vehicle relative to the other. The larger the priority, the longer the vehicle stands out from the crowd of others. The cruisers priority 3 kapsidov 5 (in the original EaW) - at the start of the battle cruisers are around kapsidov. If kapsidov not, cruisers are located closer to each other. So try to put the same priority for all ships and place the SSD below the other, so they do not fly each other.

Files heroes is also in the XML folder: HEROCLASH.XML, HEROCOMPANIES.XML, NAMEDHEROUNITS.XML, UNIQUEUNITS.XML

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Worth it.But still from Eclipse are the shots from space and not from the textures of the ship.He is rank 5 but if you send a fleet that it's all over the map.'ve tried everything and to no purpose.I have a suspicion that there is crap the same as in some mods with the texture,namely, after the destruction of the object (mostly buildings) it ruins increase in 4-5times.This theme is very clearly expressed in fashion the return of the Clones where the barracks In Battle took almost a quarter of the database (if it was destroyed).And their invisible texture nedaval cost structure on all platforms around.

D
Dinikus5673 16.10.19

Throw off the link to download it please!!!!!!

D
Dinikus5673 16.10.19

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Question modders.The point of unit Empire Star Destroyer death clone 2? And where modifications can be found plus the stats of the ships?

Example fashion ACM2.4 - added mass of ships and redesigned their scale - now all the ships correctly fit on the screen (Probably just rolled back the camera (in some cases, shovelled texture with a slight loss of detail)).But here's the thing - ships are built terribly long (the Executioner,Eclipse, and Bishop) and VERY slowly fly in a tactical battle.Checked all the XML documents in the appropriate folder, but OFC no hint of additional ships.If anyone knows where it is hidden skinte pliz the name of the file.