3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
14524624347 16.10.19 03:16 am

Maps, mods and so on (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I want to install new maps, add-ons any thread on Empire at war, but didn't work.!!! all search engines have climbed any [censored] not found. Tell me some sites.

Don't forget to follow the rules of the forum! Please, no obscenities, and then get banned! (Dan4MerC)
167 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

VanGrey
Death clone is responsible for the texture of the ship, which is destroyed as it explodes, disintegrates.
I did not understand what you mean by stats???

PS
About modders: look for them on other sites, as judging by the forum here no.

V
VanGrey 16.10.19

Under stats I mean the survival of the ship,its speed,maneuverability, and the thickness of the shield, maybe for the most modifications to the game hard Nkosazana with everything.

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

Specifications can be found in files with ships and Istrabadi - SPACEUNITSCAPITAL.XML, SPACEUNITSCORVETTES.XML, SPACEUNITSFRIGATES.XML, SPACEUNITSFIGHTERS.XML, SQUADRONS.XML
Files with ground units - GROUNDINFANTRY.XML, GROUNDVEHICLES.XML, GROUNDCOMPANIESREBEL.XML, GROUNDCOMPANIESEMPIRE.XML
UNIQUEUNITS.XML here are the non-hero units (Home I of Akbar, at-at Virsa etc.) and some others that are not!! to buy (the Venator, V-wing, etc.)
All of the above files refer to the original EaW. The mod features units can be located in other files (for example, the Imperial Civil War):
EotH_Space_Units.xml Eoth_Vehicles.xml, EotH_Heroes.xml and space technology, ground equipment and heroes of the Empire of the Hand.
New_Republic_Space_Units.xml - ships and istrebi of the New Republic.
Remnant_Space_Units.xml - ships and istrebi the Remnants of the Empire.
Some of the characteristics of these files (take only main):
Max_Speed - the maximum speed of the unit
Max_Rate_Of_Turn - angle rotation
Shield_Points - shields
Tactical_Health - case size
Shield_Refresh_Rate - regenerating shields
Energy_Capacity - the amount of energy
Energy_Refresh_Rate - energy regeneration
Affiliation - belonging to any faction (rebel, pirate, Empire, etc.)
Tech_Level - the level at which you can build a unit
Build_Cost_Credits - the price of construction
Build_Time_Seconds - built
Build_Tab_Space_Units - enables or disables the Yes No construction unit
HardPoints - it's all lasers, turbolaser, shields, hangars, engines, missile and torpedo installations on units. Details are written in HardPoints.xml
Required_Star_Base_Level - level space station, in which you can build a unit
Scale_Factor - the size of the unit

r
roman13141516 16.10.19

how to change the number of units in land battles?

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

I wrote this in another topic
In the XML files describing units, find the line PopulationValue and set the value to 0. Or find the file GameConstants.xml the line Space_Tactical_Unit_Cap - number of units in the battle. The same line is in Factions.xml.
Max_Ground_Forces_On_Planet - changes the number of units on the planet.
XML files are .../Empire at war/GameData/Data/XML or Config files.meg.
For those who do not want to correct values here is a link to the finished file
http://place.ifolder.ru/29533760
It indicates the value space of 40 troops, ground - 20.
Throw in the above mentioned way.
PS the File is pulled from Star Wars Empire at War Gold Pack, so I don't know whether he will go on pirates. Just in case make a backup of your file.

b
bodia127 16.10.19

guys help, my boots have nothing to do not build the base are not buying the ships guys, I was looking for an answer to the question but nothing found if there is someone who knows how to fix this problem tell me how

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

Reinstall\download from other source.

b
bodia127 16.10.19

but damn I've perestanavlivat help who knows how to solve the problem

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

Actually, you should specifically indicate the problem.
You have EaW/FoC mod or something? If been playing this game/mod, then download from another site. Not arguing whether the antivirus during the installation?
If the mod in the archive (Readme.txt file or something like that) or on the website where shaking needs to be information about the installation.

V
Verzerrtest 16.10.19

Who knows where to install maps for forces of corruption???

T
Thorongil 16.10.19

Empire At War Absolute Corruption Mod 2.4,кто0нибудь knows where to get Russian localization?

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

Thorongil
Anywhere. Unless you do it yourself to translate.

General the main invasion force of Scrin
Throw in .../Data/Maps. If the folder Maps is not present - create.

d
denis003 16.10.19

on what planet in fashion Republic At War is being built, The Pride of the Core

V
Verzerrtest 16.10.19

K0MAH4
Thank you!

r
roman13141516 16.10.19

denis003
Kuat!

X
Xorras 16.10.19

roman13141516
if pride for your kernel repo built on Kuat and moves across the galaxy, the SEPs of their gloating on muunilist (BUT hell will move to other planets just for the adjacent)
how to fix not aware of?

r
roman13141516 16.10.19

no!

7s238z 16.10.19

How to solve the problem who knows???? Launch Forces of Corruption is loaded 2 seconds and crashes to desktop, without error and without any of this shit.
Who knows? Pliz tell me very necessary! On the laptop played, and on the computer is not. On the laptop Windows home computer Windows 7. What to do? Get me out of this situation.

M
MiRaGe 79 16.10.19

Please tell me where you want to change some value to Eclipse for example, you can not build only a single instance?

S
Slava_PatricK 16.10.19

I apologize if breaking the rules of the topic. The question is. If already asked sorry for the repeat.
Fashion Republic at war playing for the Confederacy where you can build Malovence? Raised the technical level to 3 as required in the tech tree, but nowhere to build. If anyone knows please answer please