3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 03.06.20 02:55 pm

Why all the whining due to the fact that they beat two/three? (For Honor)

I don't understand why people whine from the fact that they beat the crowd, from the fact that when viditeli not fair, two against one, these people the first time the game online went chtoli? They haven't played neither DotA nor in cs or WOW, they didn't even play football in the yard? After all, there is, too, is together the ball taken away. How do people do these rules took but still others impose?

PS You instead of because of lack of arguments to silently kill, it is better to be properly explained why you have decided that it should be.
87 Comments
Sort by:
U
USER_NT 03.06.20

And don't tell Kuma! Go to team fighting and waiting for fighting one on one.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Some would argue saying the game is called For the honor, then you have to fight fair, 1x1 what kind of nonsense? For honor! yelling soldiers bursting into an unequal battle, honor is translated not only as Chest but as Courage. There is such a Medal of honor (Medal of honor) that is your such medal given to soldiers who were standing and waiting when his friend would kill to fight the enemy 1v1?? Bravery is when you bravely stand alone against three, hold to the last, and perhaps die, while giving the allies time to focus on something, distract the enemy on yourself. By the way the game combat system against multiple opponents made must not just.
In General it is not clear th a stupid rule you came up with, and even impose them on others, and it is not clear why the modes 2x2, 4x4, all have to fight 1v1, when there is a separate mode.

G
GG4 03.06.20

The souls still need to worship.

r
ranon 03.06.20

GG4
Well, there is this unspoken rule. And the bow is more of a sign of courtesy DS.

c
cirizxc 03.06.20

People poskazhite game For honor stand to buy

S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

Well, if you like you raped the crowd,so enjoy,why to speak?

N
Nkupe 03.06.20

Yeah that's usually the case when I play DotA and I the crowd flies in the offices of bombing of bombing of identity from the fact that the crowd so do not mind not take

u
urist666 03.06.20

Well, Yes. I loved the following battle techniques: find battle one-on-one, run up and beating the enemy from behind! For the honor, so to speak))

G
GG4 03.06.20

ranon
I always answer his politeness-with an arrow between the eyes. Grain of stuff.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.06.20

Scaevus wrote:
Bravery is when you bravely stand alone against three, hold to the last, and perhaps die, while giving the allies time to focus on something, distract the enemy on yourself.
Better not say, everything is accurate and clear.
This is war, and if you want to honestly negotiate in advance, so after the fight, don't whine.

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

GG4
I've been on the PTA met this Kent, it was fun, played in a duel, I for Orochi, he Nobuchi, I smoked him, he writes me in the chat saying grebey Orochi, cheating Persian all things I said to him, they say he played for nobuse she is not the type of OP? The second fight he takes the deliverer(the same you see not OP), I for Orochi again, it again merges, writes to me like enough of a cheat to use a Persian, I am writing to say that he is noob and it's not my problem. Battle number 3, his deliverer, I decided over the man took pity and took holiday, result it leaked, and then wrote that what the fuck I'm hitting him saying he is AFK and messages scribbling, like the fight after the gesture needs to begin! I'm writing it like, a fight starts when a round starts that he scribbles chat at this point his problem. Fight number four, he again nobushi I have holder, round, gestures, everything as it should be, it again merges with a phrase, they say I don'T PLAY FAIR!!! I told him that's not his fault that he is such a noob and what comes up non-existent rules, he was offended and left)))

This is what I am, people have always invent their own rules convenient only for them and no you to follow them does not oblige its rules is solely his problem

F
Flavius Eugenius 03.06.20

Because someone hands of assholes grow.It is hoped that there will be a simple koteska,but in the end it turned out the opposite,that we need to bagatina forums to complain.And some do so was just looking for an excuse that they don't want to give away their school Lunches 2K on this game)

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Shadowarm
what online game I'm sorry not so? Just not needed here about the DS, 90% of the community wanted to shit on these rules, and many are in the Covenant 5 by 1

S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
Despite what the Covenant,the arena next to the Pontiff in 3 darque everything is fine

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Imagine how in DotA, or Vova for by going in the center, and fights each with their own 1v1, and then those who were once 1v1 tournament EPTA

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

cirizxc
If you love the middle ages, you like fighting with swords, take it and don't think

c
cirizxc 03.06.20

Scaevus
Thanks for the advice

M
Maxximka_UA 03.06.20

cirizxc
Do not take it immediately, wait 2-3 weeks, and there could be seen and what is happening with the game. I recently just such a principle and adhere to.

S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

Scaevus
DotA command game and batches 2x1 3x2 and so on is the norm

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Shadowarm
And this is not a team game? There's even one less in the team)))