3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 03.06.20 02:55 pm

Why all the whining due to the fact that they beat two/three? (For Honor)

I don't understand why people whine from the fact that they beat the crowd, from the fact that when viditeli not fair, two against one, these people the first time the game online went chtoli? They haven't played neither DotA nor in cs or WOW, they didn't even play football in the yard? After all, there is, too, is together the ball taken away. How do people do these rules took but still others impose?

PS You instead of because of lack of arguments to silently kill, it is better to be properly explained why you have decided that it should be.
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 03.06.20

Spirit of Rock
And me amused by the belief of some people that after OBT release will fix it.
That was before ,when it was really MBT MBT,when after the game from two weeks to a month to finish,and now,MBT and through day release,how can you believe that something will fix it,well this does not happen,in the end, they are more screwed up with the release that is a consequence of this situation:) Actually tonight game too adhere to the plan,lost the enthusiasm left to loot,even among indie developers,the same but me the sky was an indie project,if I'm not mistaken but in the end everything turned out as in a commercial project by many words ,but no good there:)

K
Kertan 03.06.20

Don't know how it was before, the MBT did not play, bought the game about a week ago. But now about the honor the most yelling those who do not mind the crowd at one swoop. Example: in the first round of the destruction of three of the team, including me, lost, and opponents of the cheerful crowd rushed over to my teammate. About the honor nobody remembered, but immediately started screaming when we told them the same. A lot of such examples.
Or the other option. What an honor to take turns to play with one, if not give him to carry out executions and to revive those with whom he dealt? This is hypocrisy. We are wonderful, honor direct rushing from all the cracks, but to win, we do not give. By the way, he fights only to see me fight one-on-one did not provide never. And took two, sometimes three. Four, I will not lie, I don't. But everything is possible, some classes from the crowd to fight back easier. Friend the Leader of the crowd often 3-4 player holds.
Overall liked the game. Yes, often burnt, but with increasing skill less. When chasing the crowd, not burnt at all. As has been said, want a battle one on one - go to the duel.

_
_SToORAG_ 03.06.20

Right now, on capturing one aching type 1*1 let's weaklings. Why did the capture go? I do not understand such imbitsylov?

K
Kertan 03.06.20

_SToORAG_
I agree entirely.

G
GG4 03.06.20

Always stab you in the back in the matches 2+. If there are no companions, then run away from the enemy and wait for suitable support to attack from behind.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Kertan
Yes, but the way it is, and I am left alone against three, they are honest, one beats, the other 2 are close, and when I killed one (the execution failed, but not the point) approaches the other, and the second of revives, I kill this, run back the other and once more resurrect, kill the third, and what would you think? again, another approaches and also raise, well, just honesty with all the cracks of the shed, noble where to go, more on bullying looks like.
Or another case was the destruction remained one of the Orochi, and of our two, I gave Orochi 1v1 beat this d*WNYC runs away and Luke gets me off the floor of HP, I think Oh, you sooqa and take the catapult at him, Bang fanshot, and then the chat flowed from the whole team No honor! kokoko no honor! well, I answered him How do you like my bow?
Silent already about that these lot are noble, why do not disdain to kick to throw off a cliff and to push them into the spikes.

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

Scaevus
Hypocrisy reigns, alas.
I've got a wicked burn from falling into the abyss/on the spikes) but I wouldn't call that not honest, it is the mechanics of the game, I have you, Yes, all - have the ability to push the enemy into the abyss.