3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 03.06.20 02:55 pm

Why all the whining due to the fact that they beat two/three? (For Honor)

I don't understand why people whine from the fact that they beat the crowd, from the fact that when viditeli not fair, two against one, these people the first time the game online went chtoli? They haven't played neither DotA nor in cs or WOW, they didn't even play football in the yard? After all, there is, too, is together the ball taken away. How do people do these rules took but still others impose?

PS You instead of because of lack of arguments to silently kill, it is better to be properly explained why you have decided that it should be.
87 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
if three of them are in the gut can be dull place with Kalash all three of them to stack

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
Dmitry ryski wrote:
Learn to parry and not block someone else and kill three of them awake). Yes, most players can't do that, but the game's skilo part. And you're whining that it okazualili Patamushta someone hard to play.
Lol, by your words it turns out if the person has the skill of three simultaneously at times makes. Question - how, then in the game one on one? generally unrolls in a second? what is the fun to play at all if you have a skill allows three to knead at the same time as the singles rolled out only way to go and still scream that the game skillsability.
Ahahaha

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 03.06.20

I played this crap 4 by 4, reached only because of the orders. Now I understand why these dudes yelling about skill and this skill not prevent rats from behind. Because skill is not. At all. I dudes with prestige was unwound as rags, about the rest do not say anything. Do not know how the crowd only to run to nahabat. In the end, 16-18 frags per battle stuffed. Interesting. Spat, and went back to duels and 2 on 2.

And there was this rat Orochi. The only thing he did was run up behind, has struck a decisive blow (rats kill from a teammate) and ran away. In the end, in the end he had 16 kills and at the end we are the only thing he could not rear me to run. Had forehead to fight. His HP is full, I have. Well, I think now would be sweaty. How I laughed when he died like a noob the first LVL. The kid is generally do not know how. Go see a player who doesn't play duels, but loves rats for 12 frags.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Bomber
COP one would be to lay when at close range with a gun store, shoot the enemy, control recoil and horizontal tilt of the barrel, making 0 or 1 hit.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Bomber
Three is to kill fo Honore easier than one. When they like vegetables, stupid block figachat lcom, and you have accumulated rage)

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Scaevus
25 hours of online. scored 29 LVL. Of these 25 hours of time in setting up the router, waiting for friends, setting up classes and play with bots and friends in a closed lobby. Pumping fast

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Modrin555
Than the mouse more difficult? The response time is large or the sensitivity of the keys no?

17723 03.06.20

Scaevus
just people still not understand that we live in a cruel reality. Of course to beat a bunch of one's not entirely fair , but effective.

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well, I think so that on the controller press the button easier and more convenient than the mouse or the keyboard,depending on who prescribed.
Although all the matter of habit.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

JUnnAmmED

here is a vidio about a guy who counters the capture is not accidental. At the end of the game (round 5) there is much he does it.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

Bomber
spread the crowd mostly well-yuzaya stews and blocks. 1 on 1 there is another story.

N
Noken. 03.06.20

Don't know, I don't have a bomb on this never )) I just know that this is a common online game and in online games no one plays seriously)) Well, what to capture territories beating one in ten of the it rules, but in the massacre needs to be some sort of Honor )) Before the massacre or the battle gave the enemy 1 on 1 with his fight, but I have such an opportunity almost no one provided and I did not to do this anymore) an Online game.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Spirit of Rock
want to destroy your pride? experience is given even for a loss, and can be 3rd prestige and even 10th prestige to raise without a single murder, a matter of time.

S
Spirit of Rock 03.06.20

Scaevus
Do not argue, you can. But the experience of the defeat will give a fraction, as a result will have to play
Scaevus wrote:
day and night, stopping only to piss
So either learn to play or suffer.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Spirit of Rock
Spirit of Rock wrote:
Do not argue, you can. But the experience of the defeat will give a fraction, as a result will have to play
Scaevus wrote:
day and night, stopping only to piss
Well, I'm talking about che and they say, not the fact that you don't in this way, the level apnuli, so doubtful you have a reason to show off

0ZED0 03.06.20

I 4 beat in a fight, always. Very exciting

S
Spirit of Rock 03.06.20

Scaevus
To raise the level so it is downright nonsense. Still don't understand what is the cause of discontent. That this game is too complex mechanics? An hour or two games and you're already quite well able to fight and win (in the presence of hands and reaction). I don't know about others, but I'm reminded of the battle in Dark Souls, so get used to it did not last long. And Yes, just as the souls can predict opponent's actions or even to get him to attack, and after Sarasvati and hold a combination. You just need to understand the mechanics of the game, where for every action there is a reaction, not to shout that something is impossible and everything is crooked. In the beta, played all day 4 a few hours, believe it or not the choice is yours.

M
Modrin 03.06.20

Spirit of Rock
The point is to raise the level of no special meaning,the main thing in the game is the fights ,especially 1 on 1 and all,but they can fight even naked,and in the 4 by 4 enough initial gear,if it is not like other content in the game. And that it would have been clear to the MBT,it was a bunch of reviews stating that the game is essentially about these battles that the game has no normal singles that there is something more that this is just fighting 1 on 1. That is amazing when people don't buy the best game,and then another, and wonder what the game was expecting.

There is current a lot of promises from Yubikov that they began to drink a lot of content,new modes,guilds,heroes,but who in our time believes the promises,especially of the game:)

S
Spirit of Rock 03.06.20

Modrin
This whole situation is clear as day. Want new content? No question, dude, but first buy the season pass. And about microtransactions don't forget. The quality of such content are almost always poor. And what to do, now it is a common phenomenon, unfortunately. As For Honor, the game is not too friendly to newcomers, but definitely a niche with its community it will take. As for complaining: it was the open test, take play before buying because really
Modrin wrote:
who in our time believes the promises,especially of the game
So if you believe the developers, then blame yourself, draw conclusions and more such mistakes do not allow.

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 03.06.20

well 1вс 2 still can kill ))