3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 03.06.20 02:55 pm

Why all the whining due to the fact that they beat two/three? (For Honor)

I don't understand why people whine from the fact that they beat the crowd, from the fact that when viditeli not fair, two against one, these people the first time the game online went chtoli? They haven't played neither DotA nor in cs or WOW, they didn't even play football in the yard? After all, there is, too, is together the ball taken away. How do people do these rules took but still others impose?

PS You instead of because of lack of arguments to silently kill, it is better to be properly explained why you have decided that it should be.
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spirit of Rock 03.06.20

Scaevus wrote:
block opponent not in focus, even easier than the one who is in focus
Well easier only it is easier to break your block. Many times I had a situation successfully blocking the attacks of two opponents and one that is not in focus breaks the block, and then simultaneously migrates two power punch (one from each). What to do in this situation? When one-on-one to lock the break easy, but when against two, and if the Deliverer does not have focus, only then you probably will cope. By the way, the thing with fury is also not always help. Many people see that a player has accumulated, simply start to back away, simultaneously blocking attacks. Although against noobs helps, Yes.

N
Niko71790 03.06.20

Don't know, I didn't whine even once, when I rolled his opponent and ran to see how other, once suporter, once I oprihodyvat same scene kids. It is strange that in this game everyone is waiting for a fair fight throughout the whole match, and even from randomness, which used to fly into the crowd without communication and for fun. Apparently the name of breaking patterns in these players. Who wants fair play and is dualit, then it can be done, quite a normal and adequate.

p
pochtipushkin 03.06.20

Ask this question from the very beginning of the emergence of snotty comments.
Apparently, crying and unstable students - the misfits, who at least in the game I want to be winners and they are frustrated. . .

L
Le_Rane 03.06.20

I think here the matter is not all whining and that you consider whiners cancers. The case purely in the interest of the game and real skills. Played once with friends, and so have met people who are obviously 30+ voice and then knowing each other is not cut 2vs1 or 4vs1. Get up close and waited for the queue. Are they adult or what. He so do, until till I meet someone who do not care for the honor and interest. See also attack, and will, and both will bring to the grave (lol). And then are the same as those who attack mass, start to cry in chat saying why I did it? Because so did you. So try to make it interesting and beautiful. The game benefit of that. And do not run in pursuit of the next piece of the blade or Bracer 1 level. Thank you all, from me.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Spirit of Rock
the break block you, and 1x1 Fig secondlist, and don't brag that you it is easy, those who played know that is unrealistic, if only by accident

S
Spirit of Rock 03.06.20

Scaevus
Will secondlist. Complicated that it seems at first, and then even manages to anticipate the enemy's actions, all comes with experience. If you control with the mouse, you can help reassign breaking through with the mouse wheel, for example, the side mouse button (like I did) or keyboard button to make it in time to react. You can still double-press the button breaking, precisely to lock the.
PS And now let's brag: played in closed and open beta, filled in the amount of 3 points of reputation.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Spirit of Rock
Spirit of Rock wrote:
And now let's brag: played in closed and open beta, filled in the amount of 3 points of reputation.
What you zadrotil day and night, stopping only to piss, is a questionable reason for pride.

S
Spirit of Rock 03.06.20

Scaevus
Why so much bile? There is bleeding quite quickly if you don't drain each counter-cross, plus the XP boost is. If hands crooked and qual is not, then on the other why to jump?

N
Nazasgaz 03.06.20

It's like in DS, people who barge in to someone and expect them with some horseradish will fight one on one or without estus. Want to have a duel - draw in red chalk, where you and the bow, no estus.

Same here, want 1-on-1, choose a duel.

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

Nazasgaz
Yes, that's it turns out, the game was called honor,that people suffered.
Forget that it's just a game,and the goal in the game to play millet,as an option to win,including in the battle of 4 on 4,that the enemy was stronger than you,you get 2 times(which happens often PTS,and then 3 times,rather a strange choice of the opponent) that just up and die,then what's the point of 4 on 4,what is the interest to turn it into a battle 1 on 1,when there is a battle 1 on 1.

And in DS there are a lot of funny,people complain that they invade,say it's not fair:)
Buffs don't honestly finish off with daggers or a bow,not fair, magic in General under the ban,rapier is not fair,UGS is not fair,bad ping is not fair.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

JUnnAmmED
I do not agree. Met a deliverer sharpened by rage. So it is quite okay to 3, was. One took and ran far away with a penny HP. So if you class the killers skillfully stand against several opponents then what about the more fat heroes. It's all in the ability to play and in the right build. If you shape your character for maximum damage or rollback of skills then it is foolish to complain that it is impossible to stand alone against 2(3). Want to stand in one snout against several experiment with builds. And apart from the fact that Bloch should attack. Tedious still dogit, I reszko position. So the probability that from the back go down and the enemies will each other to interfere. I generally try 3-Tim not to go into battle. Not because it's not fair and just for 3 player awakens more to hinder than to help. A lot of times to see how the players wisely used Dodge whatever the enemy hit each other punches and combos. That is enough to at least hold on until the approach teammates (if they are certainly not quite wooden)

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

Scaevus
Oh well. I watched the stream of one guy so he grabs cantil 9 out of 10 on wait. So it's all real. Another thing is that not everyone will be able necrocide. But in all COP one in the head can jump from zatvorite pot and the other is only accidentally the head.
And if annoying that in a single attack at 2(3) why in such a mode to play. There is a duel there all the honor. There's even a skills are not present and smot not taken into account. In the 4 on 4 a lot of not fair I often got their nubo level to the players of the first rank in purple and blue clothes. Plus there are skills (some of them before nfarmer and has the advantage) And the destruction so there is generally boosts for the who's first picked up, and sneakers. 4-by-4 mode is not about honesty at all. Going into this mode and whining that everything is unfair, it's stupid.

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
The point is that doing it in the controller is much easier on the mouse to make it more difficult.
So I'm not surprised those who are protected from the block 10 out of 10.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

Modrin555
So the joke is that the dude plays Claudia Misch. Will come home, I throw off the link to the video where he haet for the warlord. There in gvard Bray often it would bend because he biocils constantly. And he is not almost all control. I personally do not have time to visit timings and I constantly compete. And others I compete often. But grips my personal opinion need a nerf. to increase Timin for the input capture unit. Because it is very difficult. But really. )

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
Well, if the current window is a little boost,and it rules.
I myself have often beat off the grip,rather than Vice versa.It's all about the habit,just understand any Persian in which situation makes the seizure.
For example,the same killer jump shot and from the camp,already just know about it.

J
JUnnAmmED 03.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
So it is quite okay to 3, was.
One took and ran far away with a penny HP.
So if you class the killers skillfully stand against several opponents then what about the more fat heroes.
In this story, all is well.That's just one push and the Deliverer would have received on the head from three powerful blows.And build under a rage will not help if the opponents are even a little Choo-include the brain and stop attacking her for some time.What she rastitel three fools does not mean that you can do with any hero against any opponent.
Tedious still dogit, I reszko position.
Yeah,that's just any fat character when you try somehow to change the position to get a load from at least one opponent.More or less stable cititi can only Orochi,Nobushi,Valkyrie and Deliverer from the remaining baseline speed is too small but if to increase it,is to sink the power of the hero.
The problem of the game is that even two mid-skill player can do with one same average anything.You just have to hit simultaneously from all sides,you can beat back and front,you can constantly penetrate the block and over the span of the camp, pour a bunch of damage,in General, variants of the massacre too much,and counter-measures too little,so many unhappy.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Scaevus
Distract the three while standing on the enemy point. It does not give them any point to take any other points to capture. But your allies will take point and kill another enemy, and then come to you. The game is won)

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

MephistoXX
First, the use capture. Second, a light attack faster capture and knocks. Third, if you're assassin or dalnik - keep your distance and attack with attacks, and then rolled back. Well, look at the enemy - if you rushed, you harvest SCM, and capture downed.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Bomber
Three at the same time well shoot the COP only Akseki. Three enemies three times more likely to kill you than you kill them)

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

JUnnAmmED
what is jolt? she competently docile and contril capture. + 80% of the parried attack, that gives a huge advantage vdare. Learn to parry and not block someone else and kill three of them awake). Yes, most players can't do that, but the game's skilo part. And you're whining that it okazualili Patamushta someone hard to play.
And because all wonder why all games are casual.