3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20 03:37 pm

Whether you fight fair? (For Honor)

Duel 2 on 2 in the PTA, I have noticed that many opponents did not intervene and allowed to be beaten 1 on 1. Then, having experienced what it's like to get on the back with a shovel, I also began not to interfere, unless the partner was not vysotny. Now don't attack if the situation of the fight so my opponent dies in 5 seconds (falling into the abyss) - I have resorted to not interfere with remaining to understand. But if my partner plays weaker , then of course start to help him. Or not start in the mood. What do you think and how you are doing? Which one of the situation was?
93 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 04.06.20

XS, often two figachat and partner just standing and watching. Direct vital.

M
Malderon 04.06.20

Personally, I think that's fair, you started 2on2

s
sobakovod 04.06.20

I believe that to be honesty there is a duel, so if you finished first, you always help

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

Razox
ha) and this happened, all of course hate when opponents fight dirty, but when the partner will blunt even worse, for example, will stand and watch as the enemy will revive, and when it hits him that could be revived or hinder the enemy, it is too late. But it's just from ignorance, I was so pronobis

S

sobakovod
And if you fight one on one, and the second enemy runs up and starts to knead you, not killing your partner? and then they were together, and partner put, if you managed to add

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

Yes. But when enemies do not abide by honor, I will, too.

More annoying when picking up his teammates, right in front of me.

S

When you get into a duel with subsim partner who always dies first, and the enemy gives you a chance to fight fair, then mentally say to him thank you. Though this happens rarely. No thanks on the controller, to write, or something like respect to make the Persian, mean taunt a thread special as the UFC.

S
Spauldinator 04.06.20

2on2 is not played, but in duels is not specifically trying to push into the gap and when you see that the enemy is stupid give him time to learn.
But in 4na4 usually honor aside, there's a war.

S
Spauldinator 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
In General we can say thank you. press lb and keep choosing the phrase.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

Spauldinator wrote:
when you see that the enemy is stupid give him time to learn.
Wow what a nice.... In those days these died.

S
Spauldinator 04.06.20

DimakSerpg
we have a duel, not a massacre. And easy victory is no satisfaction.

S

Spauldinator
So it may not understand what is thank you)) will think that the Troll and it will start to help in the trail.time. But the taunt-type touch gloves in the UFC, probably would be very appropriate in this situation. For Honor and would not just name.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

Spauldinator Let me guess, you play for the knights?

S
Spauldinator 04.06.20

DimakSerpg
So everything is clear for them.

S

Spauldinator
I agree, I'm from duels with rivals light just go out, so as not to deteriorate )
But mercy do not give them, and immediately kill as quickly as possible, so as not to waste time.

a
a_noob_is 04.06.20

honest, but not always.

G
G.E.L.U 04.06.20

Tell me who knows how and when to turn on enhanced defense (when punch is blocked the opponent from any direction(the three arrows at once active)). And Holder this ability, but when it is actively kicking she had somehow activated... is This some kind of hidden ability or something?

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

There's even mobsy and those two attacked, about the players, I generally keep quiet. Mode 2 on 2 as if he hints at this. And if you are for the honor and dignity go to duel 1 on 1.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga Ahah, by the way.)

I
ImKabachok 04.06.20

If the opponent is noticeably weaker than us, don't intervene. If more, then fly like a bullet))) Well and on an equal 50: 50 =)