3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20 03:37 pm

Whether you fight fair? (For Honor)

Duel 2 on 2 in the PTA, I have noticed that many opponents did not intervene and allowed to be beaten 1 on 1. Then, having experienced what it's like to get on the back with a shovel, I also began not to interfere, unless the partner was not vysotny. Now don't attack if the situation of the fight so my opponent dies in 5 seconds (falling into the abyss) - I have resorted to not interfere with remaining to understand. But if my partner plays weaker , then of course start to help him. Or not start in the mood. What do you think and how you are doing? Which one of the situation was?
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sphinks 04.06.20

You can not win honestly - just win! That's the beauty of the game. If the partner will stand by and watch. I daresay - he is a traitor, everything is clear. Well, or a sadist or a maniac:))

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

Sphinks
Well, if this victory will get satisfaction, you win)
And I do not like beats in the back to the opponent until he started kind of thing to do. And who started dying.

S

Doomshfaft
A stab in the back there. The camera is not a 360 degree covers, and besides you can't hit and block at the same time. Run up and hit during the impact and that from the back where the camera can't see.

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
The camera is not covered, but the indicator of attack - Yes.

S

Doomshfaft
That is, you fight blindly, only indicators) if one wisely runs up and peel back any missing punch. Distracted while thinking, more distribute... and there stamina over.

M
MephistoXX 04.06.20

Don't understand the indignation about the battles in 2v2, when the first victorious begins to help his ally. Cheating is in some Dark Souls invade you, and there you 2-3 been waiting for. Here you start on equal footing. And if your ally is lost, his opponent would have to wait to attack you - more than fair. I would say more, that was the idea.

Yesterday 2 hours with the same group drove (I was with a friend against two other guys), our structure has not changed. So, we constantly helped each other. The last half hour and is right in the center ran and mezilis the crowd in the heap. And so it was even more interesting.

Who needs a clean fight 1vs1 and let him go in a duel. And other also can go there as rivals.
PS Who wants to, what would the first victorious standing on the sidelines and waited for you in the COP swear, too, if there was 1 vs 4 and they all crowd you counter? Or in DotA can expect that you will not mob attack? I doubt it. So there is no need to rely on it.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

MephistoXX
Yes LAN's are everywhere ,people who complain about the gameplay in varying degrees.
As someone said, if people have lit,then the game failed and people will spend more time for the sake of imaginary superiority:)
In the same DS complain that they invade and kill,despite the fact that it is in fact part of the game:)

S

Modrin555
And who said that I burn? It's just uninteresting. I am interested to wait and fight 1 on 1 than the dull finish left alone. Similarly when left alone. I wonder if I can kill two at a time. Moreover, the balancing piercing already to strong opponents so that 1 2 is not an option.
MephistoXX
For duel 1 on 1 with a friend do not give experience

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
In custom games there is a mode of Slaughter 1 to 2. I recommend to try.
I now struggled to win at second bot difficulty. A completely new experience.
Spoiler

And on sabzh - I do not interfere with the ally to kill the enemy, if you see him without me cope. Because he is a very proud and do not tolerate assistance. But in other situations, honor just oblige to save his partner life.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

What would... so honestly? Am I using cheats, bugs or substitution packages? no don't use it, so honestly. All. Other some there are rules leave yourself and one of your rules is not required to play the point.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
When you kill a foe braginski, and your brother-in-arms, your faithful friend and the support is f - - - ing and watching, and then the foe kills you and then him, that this noble crap too mentally saying Thank you

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

MephistoXX
I do not understand why people do whine that they beat the crowd, this is what they took I don't understand? They are first time in online game went or what the hell? wins is always the team where there is friendship and mutual assistance, where all help each other and do everything together. Crying here about what that honor when you leave a friend in trouble when I could to help him but it did not help when he was killed and you just stood and watched, I don't know what it does honor to their bad heads, but in all the real world is considered treason, and such noble usually do not last long, they usually have their head demolished. For me it is honor, is when you had stopped the enemy and quickly running friend to the rescue.
P. S. in football probably also not alone the ball away, and that's not fair the same.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111 wrote:
I like to think in battle and read the thoughts of the enemy, learn its tactics.
What for you climb in a 2x2 tell me? 1v1 to do, go out there and measure how much pussy you like, and then a team game. Enough of their religion to push some rules to impose.

S

Scaevus
I tell you that it impose? The theme is designed in the form of a question. Don't worry, if you run up to hit my friend in the back, you'll die from a blow to the back) that's the whole story.

_
_SToORAG_ 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
And you have eyes on the back there?

M
Mirognev 04.06.20

Honestly, not fair... what ever who cares how to win? If the enemy's lie, and you win, you don't care. In war all means are good (in this case, it allowed the developers). Yes, all hate when they Pres the crowd, infuriating when pushed into the abyss and so on. But it is worth noting that in the game there are a number of measures to counter the same pushing - learn to get out of the clinch. Against the crowd, use a block and cut in a rage. What to teach you, I'm only 1st prestige level reached unlike many players here...

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Mirognev
Only 1 prestige,how do you humble.
By the standards of some people from the forum,you are already super Pro player,and you have to be isolated from normal society:))

M
Mirognev 04.06.20

Modrin
30 ur. a week with primacom on a single character - that's a lot? Yes, by the standards of those same players - I have cancer.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Mirognev
I'll say even more,2-3 prestige means nothing,because it is just an indicator of gallop people played,not how they played:)

M
Mirognev 04.06.20

Modrin
Here and I about the same. I was cancer, and stayed there - even against zero me out, though unarmed, and still kill)