3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20 03:37 pm

Whether you fight fair? (For Honor)

Duel 2 on 2 in the PTA, I have noticed that many opponents did not intervene and allowed to be beaten 1 on 1. Then, having experienced what it's like to get on the back with a shovel, I also began not to interfere, unless the partner was not vysotny. Now don't attack if the situation of the fight so my opponent dies in 5 seconds (falling into the abyss) - I have resorted to not interfere with remaining to understand. But if my partner plays weaker , then of course start to help him. Or not start in the mood. What do you think and how you are doing? Which one of the situation was?
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

In General, Yubisoft well done. Took the slogan to make a game which bombed . Did. Because the game bombed which is the most popular. Cancers have a tactic will be bombed from the fact that 1 on 1 they bend over, have silovyh boys will bomb that there is always someone who will come running back. Hence emotions, hence the popularity. Krasava yubiki!

G
GG4 04.06.20

Always run away to my partner zaklikaet, then immediately fight with 2 opponents and humiliate them, the first time only Bloco and Dodge, then just destroy the enemy. I play very well and for me it is not a problem. 1 1 do not stop - there is just too much. A single defeat.

t
tigr1983 04.06.20

What Persian play?) it is interesting to look would be )

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
There are no shocks in the back. Any impact from biocide. And easier than from the main opponent. Battle it out against 2 opponents, not 2 times harder than 1, but only in 1.33.
I don't take offense at opponents, when they surround and kill me. So I was messing around, didn't consider the situation, missed the blows or on the contrary too soon went on the attack. From a tactical point of view, they are doing everything right.

Yes, and you probably hate the Deliverer, for she is fighting you 1 on 1 only does that runs up and strike me in the back.

Something you imagine in there head and share unnecessary.

S

Doomshfaft
does Obasi
you probably only play 4 on 4, so they all are doing and the meaning of this is, especially at the capture points, for example, from the choice of the team to run around the crowd and bend or stand on the point one points to faster dripping. And 2 2 this is not. If you start to run and the crowd masitise at random someone who will, this entertainment is not for me already, I like to think in battle and read the thoughts of the enemy, learn its tactics. Often happened so that I then lost 0-3 to the same Persian took revenge 3-0, just after studying what makes the opponent what he can and most he, too, must outwit to be able to. And the fact that offer runners just drain swotting, with only that other have played and won 3-0.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

Doomshfaft
Sergey Иванов11111
You're both right, in my opinion ) But for this game, despite its clear title, more rights Doomshfaft. Everything is solved by talking about the principles of battle before the battle starts, and if not stipulated honor (Honor), consider that this is a war and you do what you want ) I think you argue further just makes no sense )

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

Generally does not matter.
From two to defend in principle, really, but if you knead 3-4 then all, then Tim merged, no more.
Rickstone want a fair fight? Play 1v1 on maps with no water bodies\pit, that would not be dropped, not fair!

S
Souldray 04.06.20

The harsh middle ages, Vikings, knights what a fair fight? On the warrior all good I like to lure people on the stairs and throw them from there.

S
Souldray 04.06.20

Then as they fall, then roll, that's the worst. I did not think that in this game there is a place comical situevina

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

HollowHeart
Well, I'm against a reset have nothing,but how to protect it,just some of the characters has a very pleasant strong grips,the same Kensei has a very pleasant comfortable grip as to counter it.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

jackhake
Yes Ian,this is in fact the game,do not look for honesty and truth in the Internet and the game,well, there's always battle 1 on 1.
At me was such that in a 4 on 4 in the beginning the guy just took it and ran to the point of gain,took the booking and calmly killed me,the end they won,despicable ,Yes,but they won:)

S
Souldray 04.06.20

jackhake
Well, in my first battle, all engaged in Steele those who have low HP. Not that it should be a pleasure, but life, no one in their right mind would obligingly wait)

D
Delphis 04.06.20

Oh.. and in every can be chopped 32x32 and hack everyone with cries of * for the king* and so on.. could even the king himself under the cry of cutting down. And because it was fun, but in this game, no emotion, just nerd stuff for coins

a
a_noob_is 04.06.20

The release will be a mode where you have to murder the mi 1000 points to gain a view about the kind of honesty we will talk heh)

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

maksik.ussd
I mean? That is, the points do not need to capture?

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga
Quote: In skirmish mode you need to demonstrate the skills of warfare and to score as many points for your team by killing enemy heroes.

At the end of the game when the morale of one team broken, the other team must kill all enemy heroes to win! (C) Yubisoft

S

So I the topic is not about mass contractions started, and about the duel 2 on 2. Ahh, young people do not understand. No you have no Honor, just to win no matter what. But once in a while, but there are still normal guys who are waiting, not jackals two snouts of rats and not kill your partner to do the same.

a
a_noob_is 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga
Yes, private mode, is tab mortal combat.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

Modrin555
He did not understand. Sometimes it works, if the time to step aside, but as something special to avoid it have not yet learned.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
2 2, on some maps rivals immediately appear in pairs next to. And spawn point is located so that, in the main, for 1-3 seconds and the battle will be two against one, especially if the ally was a little septical)
And it's good exercise, to be able to defend against two.