3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20 03:37 pm

Whether you fight fair? (For Honor)

Duel 2 on 2 in the PTA, I have noticed that many opponents did not intervene and allowed to be beaten 1 on 1. Then, having experienced what it's like to get on the back with a shovel, I also began not to interfere, unless the partner was not vysotny. Now don't attack if the situation of the fight so my opponent dies in 5 seconds (falling into the abyss) - I have resorted to not interfere with remaining to understand. But if my partner plays weaker , then of course start to help him. Or not start in the mood. What do you think and how you are doing? Which one of the situation was?
93 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 04.06.20

From these honest in IIB there is no save. Want a duel, play 1-on-1.

H
HandsomeRed 04.06.20

Herach each other with no rules! It is a war bitches!!!

R
Richards 04.06.20

What they did not deliver the emotions like in dark souls?

s
sobakovod 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Normal variant, and often so does the computer in PVE. Was quickly able to kill - well, get a well-deserved victory.

f
ferskoer 04.06.20

Depends on the situation, and the desire to pogibat

X
XDarkDragonX 04.06.20

Of course not. In the slaughterhouse immediately running to drag the enemy with your companion, until your opponent reaches, his partner was lying without a head))))

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga
1 - in a duel with a friend will not fall
2 - enemies are not a bunch of appear, 1 on 1
3 - and what to do if for example one of merges, and then uses the second vrazhina and begin eposit together, although 1 on 1 they are weaker
mode 4 4 do not like, some sort of chaotic running around, someone who will zashkalit Threesome, only with randomized play

R
RussianCat-Barsik 04.06.20

That would not have a problem, fight me 1 on 1.

D
Dmitriy Tamay 04.06.20

NightHawkreal
Pfft you want to fight 2 on 1 and beats in the back? Go 4 on 4.

R
Rograx 04.06.20

Always help, no matter who has how many HP, etc. Think for yourself, if in reality there were a war, you would see your friend fighting with the enemy, would you be watching?) This is complete nonsense. Of course if you are not from the floor hundreds of and he 1. Then I think it would be more honest to give him a chance, or to finish and not to torture.

Of course with the game to link is silly, but still, this is an example. If people want a fair fight, 1 on 1 and will not have problems.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 04.06.20

Always help the other when the two fight in two, still amused when you beat the opponent, and the enemy defeated your friend, you instead beat him, and another raise, and he avenges his death)

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

DimakSerpg wrote:
Spauldinator wrote:
when you see that the enemy is stupid give him time to learn.
Wow what a nice.... In those days these died.
It's the same game. It is clear that in a real war all methods are good, and there are more sports. Different categories.
However, it is at the mercy of the conscience in the end, have a 2-on-2 not allowed to blame one player from the two of us =] And if you want the honour/conscience to observe, discuss it from the beginning...

P
Perets18 04.06.20

Igraju about honor this, I believe that we need to fight honestly

l
lookaway 04.06.20

want to play 1на1 - play 1на1. 2on2 poetmou is called

S
SayCey 04.06.20

with two easier opponents rage to fill and for her to kill both turns harder... sometimes partner asks not to disturb or should I ask, then, do not interfere, and so the game has a combat system with several enemies and not just...

E
Ernest Hemingway 04.06.20

2x2 there's even bots beat back

A
ARMRUD 04.06.20

Razox
don
to tears

S

And I'll tell you who likes to attack together, the same people who are in life - muggers and thugs capable of the same crowd of legs to score. To each his own, who loves the skill of play, competition, excitement, and someone stupid jackals in the back and haha catches.
And compare with the war silly this mode, the war is the capture and 4 on 4. How many times have noticed that if a player with claws that will merge a couple of times and immediately ran from the first bell in the back of the partner.

D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Bullshit.
The regime involves a variety of tactics, this is even more than just talking. If they didn't want a situation when two on one - they would have distinguished between cards, or would divert the battlegrounds from each other.
And in the official tutorial says that you can, and sometimes need two to descend on 1 enemy, and then finish off his ally. If played with bots on a high difficulty, they just do so. In the end, you stand and fend off 2 enemies until an ally arrives. That's where the excitement.
The ability to fend off 2 opponents at once - one of the basic skills that need to be explored in the game. Without it you can not even go online.

S

Doomshfaft
Chopper is a casual excitement, and the excitement of the masters two strong opponents IN the QUEUE to fill up and take the fight. And not from a pack of jackals to fight back or to act like this. Besides getting used to run up and stealth to beat their skill, devolving. Subconsciously do not want to climb in the forehead and how I had seen these jumpers are not directly fighting with swords and disassembly of the muggers in the alley hit and run, wait again, turn away... ugh, No Honor