3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex00X 05.06.20 02:32 pm

Multiplayer (Far Cry)

THE INTERNET GAVE ME RECENTLY. WANTED TO EVALUATE THE POSSIBILITY OF A NETWORK GAME. CHOSE the GAME far cry TO the NETWORK AND I CAN NOT PLAY. WRITE. HELP. BLIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO?
197 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

Lord!
Can you still stop fighting? Better tell me girl... :)
Playing FarCry in multiplayer for almost a year, and pretty good (though under different nicknames, because nobody recognizes me here), but that's not it!

I used to have the ability to create your own server, even with friends it played!!!
But after reinstalling the game (don't remember why I reinstalled) recently tried again to create your own server. In principle, it is created. But when on ICQ tell the guys that the server created - come, they told me, after some time, write it in the table of servers there, but to enter it is impossible. The server itself is visible and written in colored letters, but in columns where should be written the map, ping, game type (FFA or Assault), etc. is written UNKNOWN, and everything is gray instead of white.
I've seen such servers - they are located in the bottom of the server list.
Now my has got them... :'(((

Maybe someone can say something about this or give advice - what is the reason? And how do you deal with it? (before that, everything worked) And is now doing the same thing, but on the server no one can enter except me of course...

c
creator 05.06.20

2Lady-Cat:
Sorry for offending your delicate ears with their filthy expletives! :)
And now on topic.So.
1.First tell me, have you allocated a static IP address or dynamic ? If dynamic then it create server FarCry - a dead room, no one will be able to connect to you, and your server list will be gray with a ping of 9999. This is because the network engine of this game ( as well as many others ), when you create the server requires the full Internet IP-visual structured cabling resource.
2.It is desirable to disable firewall and AntiVir.
In principle, you can test correctly created your server or not.
Go to the folder of the FarCry game and run the file DedicatedServer, then at the bottom in command prompt, write SProfile_run [profile name of your server] without the brackets
After that, your dedicated server is running FarCry. You can enter the game and see your server in the server list Ubi.com and even enter into it.
Well, good luck on the battlefields! :)
Creator ( in the game EagleEye )

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

I have a regular static address - complete, just BEFORE the server was created without problems! No change with the Internet I was not, and with the PC too, reinstalled the game and all (bummer)...
Oh Yes! Remember!
The only thing I've changed is the network card... I Have a 3 month ago I burned the motherboard, I changed it to a new one, and this means that network card anymore. But does that somehow can affect?... IP-schnick still the same!

Firewall and AntiVir I can't get it.
Try to use your advice in paragraph 2 to create a server and validate its inception in Dedicated can help or something I.
Maybe something with the game itself?!

Creator!
Thank you so much!
On the results of its activities still write - you never know what...

((C) Creator: Well, good luck on the battlefields! :) ... ( in the game EagleEye ) )
Thank you, luck does not hurt! ;) So be it... I will say one of the nicknames :D (Lady-Cat in the game ***SAFARI.RU***) Can come across?!... ;)

And on this forum I'm new, and rarely here I go. Most likely to be on GameGuru.ru under the name Lenok, but no one could help... *sighs heavily*

c
creator 05.06.20

But not for that !!!
Glad to help good people ! :)
Nick not familiar with yet :(
About your question for me, too, in his time there were troubles when the server was created, but I came on official site Ubi.com and there are the right fathers I will explain everything.
Say current that serwaczak very tight eats traffic for an hour about 120 meters outgoing and 40 incoming for 8 players, I tried. Well, if anlim that Todd is no problem. And by the way what cha Internet speed ?
Pleased when the beautiful half of humanity is also interested in online battles !

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

creator
Yes speed is very good, not even complaining.
Download speed 256, 128 outbound. I just have a stream (no limit), and thus I never about traffic do not bother, you can sit with the Internet anywhere 24 hours a day. Still the router is wireless, I just have another brother there, who also need the Internet to climb...

And your nick I also do not know, probably are on different servers. But my pretty catchy, you can't miss it, and painted cheerful colors: blue-blue-green-yellow. All who though time saw, not forget. Already sometimes I go on any server and say Hello to me... :D
Actually, sometimes it's fun to watch the players and gray-to be dragged after the next capture the flag. Ehhhhh! Would know who he was?! ;)
But not everywhere, sometimes (as you correctly noted) taaaaake fathers some just sit and wonder. This is necessary to manage to fill at 90-100 kills. Holy shit! But have only seen it 3-4 times.

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

Oh! By the way, I still like to ask and forgot... Sorry for offtopic!
Can some comrades in the cartoon to engage in cheating? Is this even possible?
Just as was the case. Run from Respublika to capture the last flag, map mp_mangoriver. There players (when in the attack on the last flag) raspravlyaetsya on both sides of the river. So... run, anyone near me periodically glancing at the near corner who killed who at the moment. Suddenly, I kill pretty fast. But it's all garbage, that's not it... Just this second at the same time I killed 2 more of our team. Look WHO? One and the same person!!! I would still have to understand that if we ran into each other in some narrow stairs (or to pass), and someone from the top hit to the head would put him three in a row, or would the three of us were driving and we blew it. Then it is clear! But we fucking were all in different places, and I ran ONE near one of my team, all on the other side, and one and the same person in 1-2 seconds and puts three of them at once including me. What about auto-aim or something? O. O
So sad and unfair!!!
The more that itself, even in single player games I never use cheats although gaming experience is 6-7 years somewhere!
Maybe he's really something enjoyed? ...some code?
But as far as I know, in the cartoon it's impossible! Or maybe?... :(
So! At least complain to someone... :D
(\_/)
(o.o)

c
creator 05.06.20

Heh! And why not ? PunkBuster is famous for its helplessness against cheating and wanton ciganiem . There is another cheat invisibility. But I don't use them. You know, it defeats the purpose and thrill from this game.
But right now I rarely play in the spotlight since moved on anril and Thang online, but sometimes DIN.
For your speeds suitable server for 4 players.
Hare cool :)

c
creator 05.06.20

Re: can pogamaem together sometime ? Score arrow ? :)

c
creator 05.06.20

And serwaczak managed to stir up ? :)

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

creator
Well, then with these comrades, everything is clear! Cheats, damn it! Okay, let it be on their conscience, just do not know another way... :D
In Farik ITSELF is not often played, once. FAQ here's a write up on another forum PainKilleru, and now play in the Bloody rain 2 Second and Sam have purchased.
But sometimes the look.
So that you can try together at some Parkeresque serwaczak to look, I'm just glad to be. Online often I can be reached after 23:00 the free time.
If that, be knocked in asku. I go to bed late - not earlier than 3's.
How's your time?

With the server still did not understand, I was not at home at the weekend. So tomorrow night just thought to do it, with one friend already agreed that it was tomorrow and could try to enter. And the fact that 4 people on my server, I know. I have 3 friends playing the Buffoon, that's all we need. But ito all 4 collect at one time quite difficult.

Hee! And it's not the hare, and the cat... Well, I'm a cat after all or not? :] As it is different to draw a character?! :)

c
creator 05.06.20

Tomorrow I too will be free ! It is possible to reveal your serwaczak about 22.00 Moscow time . So I'll see you !

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

And how is the server called? Can at least hope the name will write? ;) I'll take a look. :)

Hmmm... well, your number ICQ you have in the data and not even.
Today some guy knocked to me in ICQ, I don't know WHO this is... did you, by chance? There is just some random nick...

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

Heyyyy! Serwaczak stir again does not work...
Did everything as you said. Turned black window, there is prescribed exactly what YOU wrote.
There was a message that the server is running. Check! Again the same thing! :(
Okay, figs with him! No luck. Not often I run.
That's the same damn bummer.

Can I ask what speed is needed for the server to at least 8 people? Just wondering!

c
creator 05.06.20

Yes, probably it was me. In ACE nick Jedi .
The server is called Just join & fun .
So everyone who wants to come 26.10 22.00 !
For eight comfortable speed of at least 512KB/s in both directions.

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

Well, Yes! This nickname. :)
About servers - all clear. Be sure to visit!
And can a any man to take, if I can find?
It will be more fun!

And may I ask another question?... You Farik network years.
Tear it probably, as Tuzik warmer... :D

c
creator 05.06.20

Well, you can not and need! Better to let our come than the bourgeoisie with high ping.
Uproar almost from the very appearance of this game, right now the current Choi is with bad eyesight became, creeping steps the enemy can't hear a machete from the hands of falls, the sight shaking. Probably getting old, so I'm not a father and probably grandfather :0)

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

creator
Hello! :)
I like to play with you, but I prefer more Assault-ovskie cards. There is somehow more fun.
Sorry your server is far, ping spikes from 40 to 140 tortured, chessslovo! And all...
I think that we can simply agree to play on any other a specific server where they ping smooth, then no glitches. Unless of course you want...
But on the server ....... European #8...... I saw you too in the opposing team. Sorry you were gone so quickly! ;) And my partner was there - КАМА3 of the USSR. (nick - that's very funny, of course)

PS I was there so you left a message in ICQ... don't know if you saw it.

c
creator 05.06.20

Nushki Lady-Cat !!!
I'm sorry I waited so long, was on a business trip for a week.
Well, about my servace you to a point, everything depended on the workload of my provider, and she jumped :(
There have been better days.
About together on pogamat good neutral server FOR !!! The hands and feet !
And generally I need to open another topic for shooter :0)
And the message view :))))))))

w
wedens 05.06.20

Want to play with a friend via a modem. create a map and connects the cards in the list.

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

wedens
Read this topic post Creator(a) from 22.10.05 number. He was there just me says, why not create a server?! And how to deal with it!