3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex00X 05.06.20 02:32 pm

Multiplayer (Far Cry)

THE INTERNET GAVE ME RECENTLY. WANTED TO EVALUATE THE POSSIBILITY OF A NETWORK GAME. CHOSE the GAME far cry TO the NETWORK AND I CAN NOT PLAY. WRITE. HELP. BLIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO?
197 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

creator

And I waited for you on Saturday in the game, even wrote to you in ICQ - what server were playing. You didn't come for some reason, and ICQ seem not even looked.
I play... :P

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

Yeah, you damn: in short to start download three, mind you three, patch for FarCry. The first, and most healthy(74 mega)-version 1.3, then 1.31 version, and of version 1.33. All together a 100 honeys. Install them as described above, in the same sequence. Should work. Then you open the network game, click Internet, click to create an account on Ubi.com create, go(razvorachivaet) back FarCry, typing your nick and password, and if you want the icons nick, who budete thee in the grid(default is Jack Carver). AND MIND YOU IF YOU DOWNLOAD AND USANOVICH CURRENT THE FIRST TWO PATCHES IN SEIKO YOU CANNOT!!!BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO!!!

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

And even at the expense of soap IAM someone wrote. Yes, x#y when I'm on one mail ASTC about three accounts created since the previous two zapil a username and password.

c
creator 05.06.20

2administrator: you are naive chelovik. This is because you have not tried to create a second account on the same box. The system will tell you that this jaschik account is already created and not x..y rypatsya. Checked electronics, of course if you are admin Ubi.com.
2LadiCat: Sorry, but I looked on a European server, didn't see you there, and because specific proposals was not an hour of ethereal quest Srul in MMO RPG THANG ( the current asking not to Loctite for advertising, although Gama is worthy of attention)

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

2creator: I've created about 4 or 5 accounts one box and not a x...I I did not. then I really admin, but I created Niki's (on the other comreg) and no th was not so elecronica elecronical a fact is a fact!!!

c
creator 05.06.20

2administrator: I did not mean forgotten passwords, and actually create several accounts on the same box Ubi.com - it is IMPOSSIBLE !!!

c
creator 05.06.20

2administrator: I did not mean forgotten passwords, and actually create several accounts on the same box Ubi.com - it is IMPOSSIBLE !!!
And then we've got every second - a admin :)

L
Lash-Z 05.06.20

creator
*Sorry, but I looked on a European server, didn't see you there*

Server there very much. I'm usually with friends doing so...
All at one time come to ICQ, one is looking for a suitable server, then writes his name in ICQ all the rest. And we all go on exactly the same server, and no, no one has to look for... :-))

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

well, I have a server commonly called WRHAMMER 40k or 40000. come on in I'll be happy. true, I FarCry for a long time on the grid have not played I usually talk on the phone with a friend he comes to my server seeing that someone already went =)

R
RealNOOB 05.06.20

2Lady-Cat
It is not clear why the game ask to use?Shake it TS create their own channel and communicate in the game with a regular headset.If you need help knock 308622510.And you often see KAMAZ on the Russian server clan

T
TILD-LUKA 05.06.20

Lady-Cat I saw and played with you just done. And on account of the server may be able to help, come to our server *TILD~TEAM~SERVER* there will be able to explain everything..

a
abcent-1 05.06.20

Trouble is the same as Ledy cat,can't create a server.
The Board DEDICATEDSERVER has NOT HELPED,
A server in the table UBI is visible but not active.
And how do I know vydeleny static server I have or not?
Help Sundry plz !!!!!!!!!!!

T
TILD-LUKA 05.06.20

Abcent-1..I was not very cool to write, if you have MSN Messenger program then here's my address:
[email protected]. Come in then I can explain..

l
law maker 05.06.20

Hello! If it's not too difficult to answer lamerskie question: where can I download all the Assault maps?

And in my time played on Stream Arena - so there was only the standard. And now on bourgeois sites (and our) relatives in addition to Ubisoft so many new cards divorced. Then I downloaded 1 and 2 mappack. Now look came 3rd, but not sure what all these new cards out.

Help advice plz

R
RealNOOB 05.06.20

Card download from here http://farcry.gamesweb.com/downloads.php?ordner_id=22
or has here http://www.farcry-maps.com/download.php

G
GAMERzver007 05.06.20

I have a question, I created an account and everything seems fine, but I don't connect FTP Ubi.com I once vosche 30 minutes waiting and still no paleso.
Who knows what it is help pliz!!!

c
creator 05.06.20

2absent1: to know is very simple, you go to the Internet icon connection in the system tray in information and see if you have the IP address of the CLIENT type 10.94.1.59 then you have dynamic IPS, and if the type 83.174.220.254 static.

c
creator 05.06.20

2GAMER: lol che wrote something ?

A
Archerus 05.06.20

I have the same problem.Says nothing,simply connect to yubisoft and FSE:(A play hotstsa not have.

c
creator 05.06.20

Try to turned off your firewall or the firewall if there is such, but more can't suggest anything.