3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex00X 05.06.20 02:32 pm

Multiplayer (Far Cry)

THE INTERNET GAVE ME RECENTLY. WANTED TO EVALUATE THE POSSIBILITY OF A NETWORK GAME. CHOSE the GAME far cry TO the NETWORK AND I CAN NOT PLAY. WRITE. HELP. BLIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO?
197 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monte Kristo 05.06.20

Created an account, click connect to ubi.com waiting, waiting and nothing...What to do??? And should be a patch 1.4?I'm not the first with this problem, she did not dare?

M
Monte Kristo 05.06.20

Installed patch 1.4, you can now play on the Internet. BUT ping minimum 94 and I get kicked. Speed of 256 KB/sec. Why is that???

F
FarCryFC 05.06.20

Oh, people, by sheer randomness, I 2 years ago I first played this game... which I admired as admired no other! I always wanted someone to cut, but there was no Internet... My condition was depressed, I didn't know where to go. Then came the Internet, but the speed left something to be desired. Then the Internet gave way to more advanced, but connect did not work... Need patches... But Far Cry was I have a pirate >:(
The time has passed. I thought all the end, it's all panagrellus this game... But I see that not all :).
Today, downloaded from a local FTP Far Cry. Install the patches... and I hope my dream will come true :))
Thanks to all who have not forgotten this game!!!!!!!

c
creator 05.06.20

2доктор: This is a fantastic masterserver UBI. Try to connect as I advised above!

2Monte Kristo:
First where are you from? Ping mostly depends on two things - Internet speeds(and you have it not so hot art fair) and the distance from the customer(i.e. you) to the server. Well, there is more number of hops necessary to take into account, but it's the details.
Ping 90 for you to rate.
For example I have a speed of 8Mbit/s and ping even in the next European servers( well, there is Germany, France, etc.) is from 60-70 that is explained by the great length of Russia(and I uproar with Ufa) and relative distance from the center of Europe.

c
creator 05.06.20

2FarCryFC: nu-Nu! Play on the Internet if the key is valid gg

F
FarCryFC 05.06.20

=creator=
Interviewing all your friends who have a license FarCry (and such exist) and will cut on the Internet!!! Yes!!!!

V
VIAlet 05.06.20

I I I from Buki))) put the 1.04 patch ! neither the server nor in the Internet pogamat can't! loading next INVALID CD key!!!... so where it is necessary to enter and where he zapisan on the disk?
all karobka greenbacks LICKED fingered was obstrel the disc from all sides!))) and NINAGAL!!!
where to find it, help me stupid!))

F
FarCryFC 05.06.20

The key should be on the box under the disc (usually like a second). And if not - someone stybzil =)))))

V
VIAlet 05.06.20

The KEY is not present under the drive took in a 2005 game!! box was sealed!
And NOT in the DEPARTMENT BUKI call? to know the key? and why apologise?

V
VIAlet 05.06.20

and where is that key to enter it ? I do not know(((

c
creator 05.06.20

2VIAlet: if the disk Bukovsky, the key needs to be pasted under the disc. If key is not present, then write here http://buka.ru/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15951&start=45&sid=985ab06bada0b0f32f8d7d82434c5346
Well, if there does not help, write to me in PM. Throw off a dozen warez keys, but not the fact that they will always work
And actually describe your problem in detail. When, in what place exactly do you have trouble. And what the message says.

S
Shumaha 05.06.20

Prompt, please, where can I download maps for multiplayer on assault!I have a card, you can magnets.
You can call on Skype (Skype.com).nick-extrakir.By the way Parku chopped regularly for clan [BODKA],can together invite.....

c
chasovschik 05.06.20

People tell me, what do I need to do?In short I downloaded the patch 4.1 was installed,it was connected with UBI,entered key,activation went fine,but the server list there:-((and how to understand what is thee IP address.There is to CONNECT WITH an IP address,how exactly?And that server was shown,which connection must be online?Any.I have a sky link,modem.Saved,for the help

P. S. set up your server,it appeared,but why is there in RV-icon oval this is crossed,it is that type?

P. P. S Damn hemorrhoids what:-))are hidden to anyone to join,but the message has been REMOVED and who removed?who is trying to join the server or disabled from the user?

P. P. P. S can't join and if I have someone is presented of the players,then after 10 seconds of lost:-((What?gugugugu like I am there:-)))

A
ALEXVEND 05.06.20

In short,the pirate Farcry is nothing to do.

G
G0sha 05.06.20

The problem is the same as in VIALet(see above),the game is licensed , and the key was not in the box , to start just require 1 disc , but digital no input is not necessary . Technical support Buki wrote and attached the required file , help naturally no . For a company like Beech it would be necessary ,or the game carefully to complete , or recognize their error . People help .

F
Frank_Farmer 05.06.20

Ali Baba, just the key is printed on a piece of paper glued inside the box, you will notice though - BADLY glued! I had bought, took off the tape, opened it - and she - fyuit! and flew... And if the game shop opened, say for a health check, the sellers could lose it! Since then ALWAYS when buying open a game once in the store, in order to avoid such...

c
chasovschik 05.06.20

With these discs and keys, not che sometimes not clear.I have splinter cell Double Agent when you install and run,no key required, although it is pasted on the box.And edge Lights required.And sometimes on the Internet also displays the messageyour key is already people playing,podklyuchitsya to another server,let you see.

M
M Schumacher 05.06.20

chasovschik
So you either pirate or your key uses a different person, which is very strange

c
chasovschik 05.06.20

M Schumacher no not pirates from the beeches while connected to the Ubi.com and there was a list of servers only after installation of patch 1.4 the key with the disc was,played a while,then back to what the server began to connect was the message that ALREADY PEOPLE PLAYING,well, I to another server,OPA joined in,yet I understood who and what I soaked:-))I all discs in the MEGA-AUCHAN buying.

M
M Schumacher 05.06.20

Well, then it means your key is using someone else. It is not clear where .