3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex00X 05.06.20 02:32 pm

Multiplayer (Far Cry)

THE INTERNET GAVE ME RECENTLY. WANTED TO EVALUATE THE POSSIBILITY OF A NETWORK GAME. CHOSE the GAME far cry TO the NETWORK AND I CAN NOT PLAY. WRITE. HELP. BLIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO?
197 Comments
Sort by:
[
[doktor] 05.06.20

2 abcent-1
so, look-the server is not created, because the cha or firewall turned on, or brandmauer so configured(for this you're in the grey drawn, well or normal to those no one can not go)....my friend on this and always told me that I was creating a server and then it just connects to me and everything is fine, but when he say Varick (WarCraft for those who don't know-well, you never know, anything can happen you know) when he plays-he comes into the game, creating a server, then adds it cuts off, the firewall, to him the people of peace comes through again, he puts the game, cut back the firewall, and normally starts the game and plays...can do, the current one is not comfortable in farkrae, there's also the people forever, then disconnects, then connects, anyone PunkBuster kyknet...well here such here Affairs...

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

2 creator
I know one box DAP accounts did...I Jubilee.kom che did not say...like a lamb sent a message confirming registration...

S
Spray 05.06.20

damn, I registered on ubi com. send me mail reply .where's the password?

doctor help me.Really want to play.

or anyone else, and the guys

F
Fendart 05.06.20

All High!Help pliz...I dug themselves FarCry from beeches licensed, want pogamat on the Internet, installed, created ACC on UBI.WHOM I go to network there swoi enter ACC and pass...I want to go on serv...there is a connection and then writes you odoemene from serere...why???

R
RealNOOB 05.06.20

2 Fendart put patches

_
_Exodus_ 05.06.20

How on a server with the test key? need it you will not believe with all the patches go?

R
RealNOOB 05.06.20

The key checks the game server and yubik.So without native key play on the network, only on pirate servers,if they stayed.Look for online keys sometimes spread.

a
amidbk 05.06.20

Hi all. Someone tell me why I cannot log in Far Cry. Like was registered, and during registration write to me wait Waiting for 20 mins and nothing happens. Thank you

R
RealNOOB 05.06.20

Try to customize the protection of your computer.

c
creator 05.06.20

2 amindbk: So MNU this problem has been solved. Went through ADSL, and through a cellular modem. Connected to the UBI without any problems, entered the key, however had 10 times to enter, because you know the cellular connection is bad. Strange but true, now easily enter even through an ADSL modem and play with no problems. Apparently the reason was in my dynamic IPS or closed ports for initial authorization.

a
axsel20 05.06.20

The people,help pliz. Want a coloured nick,what do I have to download?

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

nicho ninada to swing in their names in front of the corresponding letter you want to make a different color Nada put the appropriate symbol, I don't remember if Sanchez what are the symbols for things, but symbols like$#*, etc., if you put a symbol at the beginning of the whole nick will be such as black, and if at the beginning put a single character and before the second other then the first letter will be the same color, the second and all subsequent other...well, you just have to clear everything, we talk to find what the symbols mean Cho)

a
axsel20 05.06.20

thank you

R
RealNOOB 05.06.20

2 axsel20 $ and a digit from 0 to 9 ,with flowers figure it out myself ,and the rest as written

S
Saymon PZ 05.06.20

People, I can't create an account. Click in the game create account, it starts to load the page, but not podryvaet it, and if it is impossible to display page. How do I get an account?

[
[doktor] 05.06.20

Oh man.....the identity of those unlucky....I have a problem it worse....I had a few accounts but one was vapsche thug, I have a lot of people in the grid know.......I was God there is just one card....karoch, I lost my edge lights but as it turned out he was lying to my friend, he returned it to me a year later well the password from the old account I itself is not remembered, created a new one but can't! writes that type an error ubi.com I vapsche Oh*ate! in the end, was not able to come in and chopped down....maybe they have a server set, or they no longer support Blu on the grid although that would be strange because there is a lot of PTS people were.....I put the last patches nothing....PPC karoch(((

S
Saymon PZ 05.06.20

And can somebody click Create account and just to see will it open the page ubi or not? and write the result here.

S
Saymon PZ 05.06.20

AWWW, does no one encountered such a problem?

U
Uran235 05.06.20

Hello... what is the amps. Can't see LAN created servers... and I do not see... Version of the game is the same !!! Others see each other !! Sometimes it worked to connect , but very rarely, but after ten minutes throw !! The speed of the mesh are really on the injection of up to 900 KB/s , when pinging the server with packets (100 pieces set)is 128 bits long response time from 2 to 8 MS. No packet loss goes smoothly. my IP on the network 10.0.6.47 they 10.0.10.72 or other for example 10.0.2.35.....

U
Uran235 05.06.20

Hello... what is the amps. Can't see LAN created servers... and I do not see... Version of the game is the same !!! Others see each other !! Sometimes it worked to connect , but very rarely, but after ten minutes throw !! The speed of the mesh are really on the injection of up to 900 KB/s , when pinging the server with packets (100 pieces set)is 128 bits long response time from 2 to 8 MS. No packet loss goes smoothly. my IP on the network 10.0.6.47 they 10.0.10.72 or other for example 10.0.2.35.....