3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladinm 07.06.20 11:34 am

Impressions of the game (GRID 2)

Yesterday I tried with the wheel,while like that.Management adequate.Definitely going to drive!!!
171 Comments
Sort by:
W
WTF-OMG 07.06.20

After learning of the race and difficulty settings of the game changed. Squirrels running across the road to have fun. And damage is also good.
PS. Tires burst, cars break down. But money seems not present. Well, squirrels in the woods.

P
Prophet_92 07.06.20

here's something that I noticed:
+ Graphics and visual design-the best at the moment in the race
Game more arcade,but not lowered to the level of NFS MW 2012
+ Addictive career
A beautiful track
+ General styling of the game,the videos with live actors
+ Machine.their sea and they look damage worked at a high level.
+ Like to travel.it is in my opinion a major plus.

-some of the arcade is not the taste(although I think dig deeper in the settings you can change a lot)
view from the cab is not..(although to outdo the 1-2 shift would not come out,and that did not)

S
Skull Face 07.06.20

On first impressions - excellent. The graphics are very beautiful, the behavior of the machine more like the arcade, but for me it is better because I skate, but not play in real life. At the moment it is a great substitute for the NFS series.

J
JONNE777 07.06.20

I did not like,is simple not mine,lost the series some courage

M
Makc1977 07.06.20

A worthy continuation. Arcade but good. This is as expected. By the way piratchiki LDK then you will not plow so you should be.

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 07.06.20

SlasheR81
what prevents a proxy to change to play persons ? )
liked the game a little worse than the first part,but rulesa machines fun to play for Joss,the wheel repair (

R
RadSiGER 07.06.20

Didn't want to unsubscribe, but the game is really only for school, no driving physics, there is no trace, with no booth, the graphics in some places is not so steep, generally not pleased грид2

S
SeregaMazahaka 07.06.20

Downloaded - played. First impressions - rather positive. The first thing to note, modes: a lot of them, and that's good. 2 - optimization and graphics. On my calculator, the game goes with a Bang, so still manages to give a juicy picture. Standard arcade gradowska physics of the car (which, by the way, I fiercely annoying) without losses migrated directly from the first part. However, this game is more like Call of Duty MW2 from the world of racing (the first grid - MW1). New not very many and chuvstvuetsya that this is the same old grid, slightly revised and corrected - hence the complete analogy with callofduty. Although, what new can we expect from the race? It's a fucking race! In short, the verdict: a good arcade game can captivate for a long time. Kodmasters well done, you have to buy litsuhu, that would be to check out online.

v
vineamin 07.06.20

Great !

P
Pulsedriver84 07.06.20

and in shift 2 was hard.machine you just stand outside the track.that a breach of racing rules

J
JONNE777 07.06.20

воьшкщтщм840
shift there is not even smell!ordinary gonochki!in shift more realistic and everything is childish

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 07.06.20

When he reached the drift and Dubai,by far the best race I've played )

K
KPOJINKC 07.06.20

Handling - the most it! Not confusing as in Siptah, I personally receive from it pleasure.

T
Twitchy 07.06.20

Having tested the game on the wheel of the clave and Pade, I can say that it is best fit for game pad and keyboard.

D
Dreamcatcher_SPB 07.06.20

Management of oak, some also played on the keyboard, the wheel, Pade, Pade stopped, but still the control is much worse than the first part.

M
Mike02 07.06.20

the game already had it and all we have seen...the picture is so good, well no more,and the gameplay is boring(
P. S. I three years old or four years ago then Yes would impress,and so shift 2 is not worse and somewhere better.

R
Radagast 07.06.20

in General, this is the best simulator of Nabiullina likes on YouTube)..........because we manage stratera whose main objective are fans on YouTube))

B
BAHAHDP 07.06.20

seems ambiguous, on the one hand nice graphics and delahoy AI... on the other hand crappy behavior of the machine(in comparison with the first part), poor camera views(in particular the lack of view from behind the wheel) and boring gameplay

t
tesla707 07.06.20

the game is a clone of the first part. As I had hoped, but the poverty of the control and remained at the same level - like a lead bucket on wheels, not a real car. Just spent the shaders and light, blinded old piece... with a new look and on sale. In General, the game does not cause any emotions neither positive nor negative.

H
Hanabishi 07.06.20

First thought developed was fucked up and made management neadekvata sharp, but turned out to be a problem in Pade (defender), the game seems his crooked understand, because with Claudia all the rules. Put the patch to be recognized as bokowski, now everything is OK
Keep in mind, problems with management not in the game

As far as the game on the first turn 1st racing in his career went off the road and killed myself on a tree to death in the trash, so like ))