3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladinm 07.06.20 11:34 am

Impressions of the game (GRID 2)

Yesterday I tried with the wheel,while like that.Management adequate.Definitely going to drive!!!
171 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigusVadim 07.06.20

The first grid, only the second

Z
Zero_racer 07.06.20

Was not playing much, I was 3 to race, 2 inputs and one normal. Loved the forest track - beautiful, waiting for release, because I bought it in steam)
Incidentally, the list of cars, who cares http://darkaind.ru/game/grid2 + articles about them and those. har-Ki (real, not game :D)

Killer PRO 47
with Slippers I have downloaded another ricorrente is

k
kixoooEdward 07.06.20

I don't really like drift! the first part was much better!

W
WonderSex 07.06.20

In the case of the Point pleasant, anything superfluous is not present. The office is pleasant, not forced to throw the keyboard. Muzonchik would be unobtrusive during races, but at least some kind of tuning. Game 7.7/10.

D
DiLouk 07.06.20

It is still 11 races. Dual impression.

Pros:
Grafon. Optimization good. Soap, on the first part, was much smaller. On PC the game looks great.
Sound. Motor, wheels, shocks... sounds very cool.
Controls for gamepad X360.
Arcade physics, just for the casual like me.
A very sensible damage.
Beautiful and exciting battle.

Cons:
Actually, I have a gamepad ACME GA-03. So I had to use the x360ce emulator, like in most games. The as the keyboard is terrible. Sharp, it is impossible to go.
All turns terrible drift furious enormously. You have to align the car, the width of the cloth is not always enough, not to fly into the barrier. Well, Yes, maybe later I will get used to it.
The lack of cockpit view. Overall could not find the perfect camera. It is difficult to estimate the dimensions of the machine, because can not see the hood in the third person, and the view from the hood is not always easy, when puts the ass.
Missing localization. But it is necessary, for example, to understand the conditions of the sponsors. And generally annoys me solid English on the screen, not to mention the boomy racing engineer.
Not enough to ski on! After 11 races, I saw only three: Chicago, Miami and California. Nightmare!

Conclusions:
Despite the drawbacks, the game is really exciting. I want to ride on. It is a pity that the time available is not enough.

L
Lysyy_porshen 07.06.20

Passed a few races. The game is quite colorful, the picture is quite decent for the arcade, and the damage is not bad. Approximately on a level above the first part graphically.
One of the innovations of like slightest tuning cars (at least the drives can be replaced and paint). And the presence of old-school JDM discs pleased :)
Car physics compared to the first grid was a disappointment. The drive was boring - machine is not felt :(
As for drift, he disappointed me the most.. codemasters Ruined it all.. In the first part he was great. I loved the discipline of the free drift. Control of the car brought more fun, now it's not the same.. well not.. I Think many players who liked to drift in the first part, noticed this.

Overall, on the background of the latest NFS game is not bad, ride is possible, but I expected more.

H
Hanabishi 07.06.20

But the music in a regular race no, it cant I think the first part has music played there rarely, yet here it ran
Would be especially pleased with music that changes from a situation in the race, such a feature was used in other games

L
Last Engineer 07.06.20

In the race I definitely lalka. Love the realistic physics and I hate it when a car feels like a piece of shit without mass, but do not know how to keep the car on the track. Physics in grid 2 is great, picture is beautiful, the trick with otmuchivaniem time delivers, about the modes and the fleet can not say but I'm glad that is my favorite McLaren. But still no racing may not be of interest to me since Test Drive Unlimited. As if everything were not watered NFS all before all games of this genre are in the same condition stognatsii.

E
EvgenTUZ 07.06.20

shkololo arcade... not like...
if nebylo so many of the arcade it would be very even not bad, and so prohodnyak, the first Grid is better play...

D
DiLouk 07.06.20

innervizionman
Yes, and try to pass. But it does not always work, especially with the pins difficult. Sometimes the drift 180 degrees pass... But if pretermit, then me and overtake.
Settled, still a few races passed. Sort of got into the League WSR, nifiga do not understand. But the event passed with the passing of the pickups. Ten times starting from scratch, it is difficult PPC. They in turns do not leave the place, and butt to butt. And it happens that two in a row going!
The game is like the more familiar. About this game I was expecting.

I
Inso79 07.06.20

the first GRID was very addictive. this is something repulsed all desire to play after 5 races. the mode overtaking has finished. moronic mode.

N
Nemezis 07.06.20

innervizionman
not to enter the turns with a wild drift you need to use the brake

The problem is that ГРИД2 cornering drift faster(!) than pure skatyvanie. How could you litter physics the first part of the mystery.

PS. Chip drive with the pickups - you need to go clean, not touching the sides of the track or SUVs. Don't rush forward, and the speed in this mode to anything

B
Bombardirovschik 07.06.20

Nemesis
I don't know,I have a drift slower at it than when you cut to the inside edge (this tactic took more of dirtv)
DiLouk
Physics and control in this game is very similar to dirt showdown.

PS. By the way,nobody noticed the damage in the game (Yes,Yes,of course I have enabled full) weaker than pervom GRID ,and much weaker - where in the grid the car keep to the side and the engine would be flushed ,then just cheerfully battered car rides on! (something like DIRT 2-3 ,but there is a weakness of the damage was justified by the fact that a rally-cross- dirtyracing without collisions to drive hard)

I
Ivanushka-GRID 07.06.20

Poor people! Turns out the new game arcade, I'll go better in the old play. In fact, it is in the new game, carefully crafted realistic physics, natural drifts as few places - maybe even naturally DriverSF, and the old one was poor and ugly derdowski engine keep the car with two fingers, twist, and stretch underneath the tape - then smart love, the creators of the Grid, squeezed from the engine all he could, but still in the end it was not so hot. I played hoo much, 1500 online wins, but after a year went - but couldn't so shabby, but there are some really cool games. Online I the first month, before the patch, played without the aid of a driving (or as it's called), came to the legend - and then had to relearn to normal, because sessions were not, and I can say that this simulator was even worse than the simplified arcade system: arcade on top of the engine, just stuck some unnatural convulsions. But in the new game, already on the rollers it was evident that people understood that it is necessary to fix it. They have a real, thoughtful, interesting engine. There's a lot of work to do! I'm early in my career at the highest difficulty was to pass the loop in Miami requires 58 seconds. Thought it was impossible, but an hour, fiddled, felt the physics - still got it! . And in the first two races so I contacted did not agree to 2-3 place. But, you see, if there to Tinker, too, can win. Here - California here in Chicago you can See that you win, famously bypassing opponents in turn drift! Such before was not even close. Super!

N
Nemezis 07.06.20

Ivanushka-GRID

The fact that you could pridratsya to the mechanics of the new Grid does not mean that there are great physics. Skid generally unmanaged, do not know how the car will drive. Even in Trekmanii and the best physics. And drift real slow clean drive, but when students cared, because you win, famously bypassing opponents in turn drift! The camera shakes as papadatou... Damn developed as if the action did not race. Why the fuck would you need this

Judging by your posts you respect the management in the Driver, for that kudos. But all the more strange that the man who loves a very good control in the Driver, liked this shit from ГРИД2.

I
Ivanushka-GRID 07.06.20

Nemesis
Well, you have enough about shkoloty, buddy. If you respect the Driver, then go there in the ratings of classic racing and the leaves of the records of the challenge. Login LaPremier. There I was No. 1 in the world, buddy (on PC at least). I know what I'm saying.
And now I passed the challenge with jeeps in Chicago. Eee-hoo! Still, I took it. The very hard. Somewhere friend advised not to rush, gradually overtake on the straight. 10000 he had. But you just imagine how much THERE is to win on this level! I first saw (I scored 6000), I thought that is what they kidding: type, gain thousand and twelve, and they would give him 11. So sometimes. But two figs. Then I scored 11, 14, 26, 28 thousand - shit! Here

I scored 33100! And how many think rival? 38500! Actually was quite 32 plus thousands (which drew the first time). They seem fine for the flashbacks. Although here where I won with 32900, also had one or two.

There is a video in three versions, but unfortunately, there is no menu with the result. So I made another camera, by the way, looks great (near the back):

I thought here I run much cooler. I motanul in the beginning of the last loop!.. I do not know. Will have to reconsider.
I spent three hours. Not tired because of driving are high. Muscle car - just super! Physics first doesn't seem so sweet, but then you realize that she is realistic and begin to receive special thrill.
So, the key to success in aggressive fit to turn a skid. This, incidentally, is seen in this video with face-off chalenges: though at first, I rammed the boat with its rails (alas, it is not fixed), I then still took.

Everything is fucking great. Continue research!

m
mforceew 07.06.20

The game is not from 2013. The route, their surroundings made somewhere in 2005-2006, then redesigned menu, hud. Physics primitive, unresponsive, oak. And in General the game resembles old school crafts from the mid-2000s, but with a new hud and logo GRID2 (they can count for the next-gen).

W
Wolf88 07.06.20

Honestly, very disappointed with a new part. Was a fan of the first part, because of the control system and damage to the vehicles... Sometimes you have 15 times to pass the track to remember where to brake, what speed to enter a turn,and what not, where to cut on the brow, and where you will deploy... a New part completely casualies, cars like skating included in the turns at 150km/h can be hit sideways against the wall and the car drives away as nothing had happened. Very disappointed. Can't understand those who write about the graphics... You racing to play together, or scenery to look at? The main thing in Grid was the behaviour of the cars, it's just not....

I
Ivanushka-GRID 07.06.20

Wolf88
Oh, dear, the problem is not that the game casualies, but the fact that you're a casual. In the old game , indeed, the whole question was to slow down because the car rulelas not wheels, and two fingers to hold her by the Board. In the new game, the question is not that to pass the turn, and to do it really quickly, expertly, and to come out at the speed of the wheels and steering together! Here to win on high difficulty (and online) need the sharpness, aggression, and intuitive foresight of non-trivial movements of the machine. You come and pass the loop in Miami for 58 seconds (at the highest difficulty) and you realize that there is still as need art! But to gouge sideways on the wall is not necessary. The car can and will go further (like almost all games), but to win you still can not nifiga.
You see, perhaps, the game creators looked at DriverSF and realized that we can't continue like that it is necessary to consider the interaction of rubber with asphalt. And you try to understand it

N
Nemezis 07.06.20

Ivanushka-GRID

My friend, you are like the adequate, but sometimes talking about such nonsense.

What improved management can be discussed, if the drift is faster the pure drive?
In ГРИД1 to get the best time you really need to get right into the apex to know when to brake, when to accelerate. Any drift leads to loss of time. And ГРИД2 have tryptanol and you'll be Golden.

By the way, AI, which Codecs are so praised, is also kind of weird. On straight roads, like the coast of California, opponents sometimes completely slow down on the straights. But on city rings, they are just animals. To catch up with the leader in the city need not to go and just did fly.

Generally ГРИД2 very clearly describes one of achivok: complete the race with no brakes. Finish.