3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladinm 07.06.20 11:34 am

Impressions of the game (GRID 2)

Yesterday I tried with the wheel,while like that.Management adequate.Definitely going to drive!!!
171 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rychaa 07.06.20

Impressions of GRID 2 are the same as the underhood space of the vehicle

S
SBGAlbatros 07.06.20

I write the following... I, personally, liked the toy. Physics, management... on all levels... One thing - multi-language subtitle no(
Someone doesn't like it, that everything must be open...
You guys that were born to 15-17-year-old?)

A
Amans 07.06.20

Why the money was removed? Or decided that slaves to pay cheaper?

T
Tar1k91 07.06.20

A couple of hours was podrocja in this toy,to the management to get career fun,cute graphics,24 hours of Le Mans no campaign and it was good.In General, tolerably well,8-ku from 10 the game deserves.

S
SoneeLee 07.06.20

Functions implemented tuning curve, model cars(including the insides) and sad moments, ... the Tracks a little. As for me, bolted to the Shift (first) control from the first Grid, some elements of the gameplay grid 2 (shift annoying previews before the races, which did not miss), and damage from burnout paradise(for the good), it will not be bad most likely.

B
BlackMax1992 07.06.20

Not long ago has passed the second part - the only thing he's better than the first part is the graphics and splitskrin mode, otherwise the following disadvantages:
-no cockpit, but in races of this genre it needs to be.
-few cars and tracks(tracks are from the first part to pull off, probably again the DLC will be releasing).
-career - stupid five seasons all about..., instead of money, we offer now to earn likes on youtube is nonsense in my opinion. Thought at the end of his career will be a powerful finale for indicare, but in fact nichrome...
-rivals kamikaze is still in business, this is especially evident in the fourth and fifth season.
but despite the above disadvantages, to play this game still nice(not counting the rivals, the kamikaze), it's probably because of my special respect for this genre.
The word on the wheel - don't know what the rest of you, but I with his calm play and have fun...

d
doc. freeman 07.06.20

Happened what I feared the most, the game turned into a shitty ride for shkoloty, no seriousness, where's the diversity, stupid to ride 10 times on one card? 10 tracks, 10 cars, and made the count for shkolota, stupid management, the drift car is going stupidly into the wall and it is difficult to do anything about it, beautiful trails, but that normal players don't need, need cool, diverse, interesting, good for a difficult race with a normal control which was the first GRID I am sad that I waited for the game and got a fucking hack.
PS: why do we need these stupid fans I did not understand.

_
_RuF_ 07.06.20

I liked the game. Firstly because this is the only quality race in recent years (NSF-cal).Second, graphene is great.
Don't understand the whining about the lack of cockpit view. The game is pure arcade, part 1 was 50% arcade 50% game. Of course, not yet reached the braking, about rivals and about the wall like in NFS but the physics in the game is nice and to get used to, even after the first part. To drift I have not yet reached, but in the first part he was cool. Damage remained at the level of the first part, which is good.
I did not like that you cannot buy cars. They do where to get something or actually so little?
Strange currencies(or even the XS that is) in the form of fans(!)
Of course the game is not a masterpiece like the first part, but quite a good ride.
7.5/10.

W
Wosh 07.06.20

The game has very good graphics but the controls I did not like (sharp turns and uncontrollable skids ) and after Shift 2 and ProStreet is not possible to play !

e
efiop3210 07.06.20

A great arcade ride... I personally loved the game!

Who wants hardcoren please: GTR, GTR2, RACE'07... because as I understand it, those who leaked the game sin the arcade, and the lack of cockpit view mostly.

Z
ZScript 07.06.20

For me, the challenge is to not allow the car to steer into the skid, and go nice and smoothly - here it is necessary to try, but it's real.
Too bad that there is no money, because the point now is to fans, which nafig not needed. Why go through the Promotional races is not yet clear..

PS. Who do not tolerate drifts in the race - take the machine GRIP, or at least BALANCED.

S
Shooltz 07.06.20

haven't played ,but I was really waiting for and the first was the sheet and this, too, I'm sure ,and indeed race from Codemasters is just tough and the best in my opinion ))

R
Racer Z 07.06.20

Super. And to the point.

J
Jurec_Strongman 07.06.20

The first game was just awful. The unbearable management of spoiled my nerves, as alcohol someone's brain, but thanks to modders, I still was able to see GRID 2 quite differently, drastically changing my opinion about this game.
Modders - ( 10+ ).
The Game\Developers - ( 7- ).

N
Nemezis 07.06.20

You guys chase, ГРИД2 course is largely flawed, but to complain about the fact that little cars???

Don't know why, but Barcelona and Paris are the most difficult for me. If Chicago, Miami or Dubai I can go without straining and come in the top three, then in Barcelona and Paris is hell, enemies do not go, and fly.

S
Skylof 07.06.20

I think fans of NFS have nothing to do here.Race super!!!campers play is not worth it,take care of your nerves!

B
Brando9 07.06.20

Perhaps the sounds of engines in this game are the best, at least I have so enjoyed the sounds... the truth except for one thing Meren, he had some kind of, sorry, fart)

And AI-proud! Shoved one in the ass good, so he did me on the next turn and deployed. I do not know a coincidence or not, but I checked, netrogayu and you do not touch sort of.

N
Nemezis 07.06.20

A
AMPLIFIER404 07.06.20

People may consider me a nerd, maybe you are playing the genre of Race a long time ago, with the first GT on the PS, played many games, I'm sure many who spent long time for the GRID will agree with me that this VYSER real VYSER, well, just vpadlu to play, the fans of NFS RUN, etc., the game will be like, I'm very disappointed, brother and I waited a long time this game and make her out to be a crappy arcade game, the third part would probably be the likeness Burnout... Want fun? take PS3, spilite in GT5 and wait for GT6, I can criticize this child GRID 2, great detail to omit this game in many aspects... even the design of the minimap is disgusting and ubogin... look how these things look in GT5 as it's all efficiently done, but what is there to compare, if the game does Kazunori Yamauchi (professional racing driver) since 1998, he is the President of Polyphony Digital, has 20 years of experience in only THIS ONE GAME, and SONY is pouring a fortune into this project and it remained in the framework console (sales). Someone shouted in the network that this vyser is the most expensive project of Mastercode that's funny, in my opinion it is the cheapest of the project. Evaluation in the genre of Simulation (2/10), apparently the only thing that will have to endure on a PC is Shift 2 and wait for Project CARS.

PS. The Kingdom of heaven to you for this game ...
Nabca don't forget to put a minus comments )

z
zmey140964 07.06.20

A complete mess. Wanted as better, it turned out as always. The first part is not even close. The only thing that the Earl did so.