3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladinm 07.06.20 11:34 am

Impressions of the game (GRID 2)

Yesterday I tried with the wheel,while like that.Management adequate.Definitely going to drive!!!
171 Comments
Sort by:
g
gleb_560 07.06.20

The normal game))) that's just cars small......did the incentive of pre-order and I do not regret))))))

D
Dwane13 07.06.20

If I had my way, I would have closed and the Criterion and Codemasters... Ruined more than one batch, enough...

M
Misha920 07.06.20

Arcade is not bad, but personally I wish that it had replaced a series of ToCA Race Driver

D
DD Cooper 07.06.20

Codemasters has released only 2 normal games - Dirt 2 and Grid. Just for fun I played NFS Shift for comparison, and it feels completely different. Shift - the game is awesome!

D
Don225 07.06.20

The game is good no doubt , but for have drawn conclusions
The graphics in the game great on high settings looks good , pleasing to the eye , in principle, in the first part when she came out the graphics was also very good
The handling of the cars ( went only on the first Mustang) in this respect is also pleased that the machine is rushing cheerfully

What I did not like very much is the lack of view from the cockpit
And for me, the biggest shock was the ( in my DRIFT they are very deteriorated , I don't know what's going on but I ride ( not in his career) was just a mountain of Mat so they could do the first part I mostly love only for this , but I still play it and it is for drifting , I as an avid drift is very rastrollo , GRID for me was the best game which was a very adykvatnuyu drift , the machine is very good chuvstvovalos , drift had to use the handbrake and not just to rock the car from side to side .

On a scale from put 4 the game

t
tatunserg 07.06.20

well go-go to yourself.. don't understand the interest in such games...well played NFSU there,a couple of tracks have passed,but what for are so many games doing the same thing?
You know GTA,you are going there though with a sense and physics are much more real variety, where I passed the race with interest,and then...Abasto

N
Nick Raman 07.06.20

Horror ! Compared to the first part is SIMPLY SLAG ! Opponents to spit on the player and they are on their path ! If the first part to push the opponent's, though with the consequences ! The enemy tank and it shattered as the wall !!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 07.06.20

The game is awesome, I think I'll take litsuhu, so in the cartoon to play. Play day 2 forever :P is even nothing to complain about.

A
Agressor68rus 07.06.20

the game is shit

C
Conjel 07.06.20

Yet norms. But the money was gone, now replaced by one of the so-called fans.

A
AlonS18 07.06.20

The game is on first impressions very good.Graphics,controls, machines,the environment-everything is done more or less cool.But his promise to blur the line between arcade and realism(kind of like that's what they said),unfortunately the developers are not kept.But despite this game 8/10.I advise everyone))

B
Brando9 07.06.20

About the control. I'm not an expert in the drifts, I don't really remember the first grid, but the control I like. The clave agree, rare stuff, but when I hooked up the controller - I wanted to play! Rulitsya good, Yes, harsh, but at the same time, the ability to Dodge is, not in 4 four recent NSF. The way the Mustang is holding up well, the skid can easily get to the rear-wheel drive car that pleases! In the same shift 2 I love RWD in General, just because cornering is very difficult to resist reversal.
The wheel has not yet been connected, as I do not see sense without cockpit view.
So guys, I don't know why you throw control, it is normal, comfortable, moderately sharp, but smoothly on the stick to turn you can, just adapt a bit.
By the way, many here say about fast cornering in the drift, damn, I have the opposite all..

To schedule and optimize no questions. Question: - where to stick these fans? Maybe the kids will be happy that they are there is something to pay... it upset me.

Well, so far, played 3 races, especially nothing to write, the only thing that has no desire to have to drive around the city, as here already someone wrote about it. Do not really like racing, like the sprint, among the fields, forests, mountains, mmm!

s
shok415 07.06.20

How I feel about GRID 2:
The graphics prettier, glare-huici, route and reflections from the car, it looks juicy.
About the cockpit to say that the terrible loss is included once in the first part - do not fucking seen, this is not used, the more it seemed would be very flawed. ( if you want to see a lot of the salon - there is always Shift2)
a very hard climb in the eyes of the physical machines, began to behave strangely, like I can't come unstuck from the earth.(For example, 1 part could be tricky bortanut opponent in the rear wing - and it unfolded to her, when I probyval to do it in 2 parts - nothing, it seems that the enemy rides on rails)
The management made very easy,( once I completed the race, never slowing down!)
Multiplayer (it I wanted) dichasia shit, only 10 people play, never, nobody, always put modes where cars drive at the speed of light, in General my farts exploded in multepleer!
The single was flawed, there is no you there is no companions, no crew. my favorite mode where old cars go for 8 and fuck each other cut! besides, as a few slopes become!
With YouTube topic at all I do not understand - why do you need fans if their number does not affect the gameplay?
Drift can not understand, whether it is closer to reality (which is impossible to drift km, etc.), whether it has become worse, XS posted in General

CONCLUSION: Those who want to take the game for the cartoon - don't, waste of money, the single is good, though different from the first part, played in part 1 may be disappointed, but a very good lesson ~ 2 weeks.

D
DD Cooper 07.06.20

Impressions? Yesterday I installed Grid 2, and today the whole day playing Shift and Shift 2 turns)) From the last two experiences much more. After each race in Shiftah you feel like you did the work, the real adrenaline rushing. And in Grid2?

D
Durandalle 07.06.20

shok415
Maybe you just auto competitions poked. There is also a search by filters. By type, class, etc. There's usually a lot of races.

D
Dmitriy Rumyancev 07.06.20

good graphics , control, all that disappointed((( I see these races as it used to be ....

A
Anakros 07.06.20

Demolished in 20 minutes because there is no view from the cockpit enough for Me to skip the game.I liked the GRID that arcade,but it was possible to make the race more interesting due to the view from the cockpit.1 hour on game day was enough.When I found out that in grid 2 this type not,everything else in the game has lost meaning,especially in the game is nothing new and so unique that would hold me for gameplay. If you want to drive in races,start nfs the run or driver sf or the first GRID.
PS and I have to buy a license wanted.

B
Botan Tank 07.06.20

And I liked the new GRID and especially the new system of trails here and th people precipice to this view from the cockpit personally I don't like it I love the standard camera

K
Killer PRO 47 07.06.20

Played a little bit. On first impressions reminiscent of FlatOut, I don't know whether it is good or bad. In General, while not particularly catchy, we'll see what happens.

T
Twitchy 07.06.20

That's one thing I don't understand those who complains about graphics will be able to name 5 of racing where the better graphics? To date, GRID 2 on the chart can surpass pCARS is that, Yes, MW2012, but the first is still being developed, and the second wins only at the expense of mastabest, at the same optimization he's doing clearly will be worse than GRID2.