3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didnt 09.06.20 01:49 pm

Easter Eggs a.k.a Easter eggs (Mass Effect 3)

While some pass the feather the game a second time or angrily writing a letter to bioware.
Come on, people better look what people found Easter eggs.
Blasto Buddy Cop Movie
I think many people who played, in the second part of Mass Effect will remember how the citadel could be heard advertising the play Romeo and Juliet(like) in the formulation of the Elcor.
Well, before we could not believe how such a slow-speaking create can play in performances.
Well, I want to congratulate or upset, but they got now and to the militants calling even though I imagine hanaro
IGN video (thanks to them for that)

Space Hamster
Did you notice that strange in his cabin, as if something is missing, and I'm not talking about forever dachnowski fish, and the hamster. Now it's free and it can be found in the engine room

Tali and Garrus .
mini Easter eggs if you have no romantic interest in Tali or Garrus well.
They will find something to do, but you can catch them for their occupation(without vulgarity)

Mordin sings again!
Once saved krogans, you can go to the medical Bay to talk with her and Mordin. If you choose the option of dialogue about Mordin, in one moment of conversation, he starts to hum .

Russian anthem - the loudest
Easter eggs from Atlante
In one scene the Joker said to Shepard: "the Stealth system is activated. We will notice only if you are the choir begins to sing the Russian anthem." This is a reference to the movie the Hunt for Red October, where in one scene a Soviet submarine sing the anthem and Americans on a nearby submarine not see the experimental stealth boat on the radar, but hear the singing.

MAKO vs. Hammerhead
Easter eggs from xAndrewx
Easter eggs is that it's on the official BioWare forum, in the section the universe of Mass Effect was epic srach about what's cooler than Mako or Hammerhead(hammerhead).
While on the Normandy you can see the dispute in the performance of VEGA and Cortez

VI shepherd
I think many saw the Shepard VI on the Citadel.
But if the long torment, this VI , our shepherd says Do I have a voice

Father Of Penny
You can again meet him at the citadel, but now you can get the Penny to talk to him(it is after all, asari) and hear the epic phrase from the father of Penny example how many times have you racked the charge ShepardxD
184 Comments
Sort by:
K
KostaRPK 09.06.20

Duck here where this rodent zanykal!

o
outsoul 09.06.20

Hamster by the way you can catch

d
didnt 09.06.20

outsoul
well done, watched the video, but why ? as for me it runs

I
IdontHaveNik 09.06.20

Maybe it's the Easter eggs and didn't count but there are at least two points pulling on a mini Easter eggs
1. the game is Kaidan with VEGA poker
2. drunk Tali (the time after the lab Cerberus, on Horizonte)

d
didnt 09.06.20

IdontHaveNik
There have been rumors that you can also see drunk Ashley

H
HaGba 09.06.20

just I was drunk and Ashley)
a little potrollit her shepherd and she said something like hmmm...how cold the floor

s
skamaz 09.06.20

Fuuu
Can.
Is a whore at one point was lying drunk in his cabin.

d
didnt 09.06.20

HaGba
skamaz
still the second time I saved her, I want to see her killing floor

s
skamaz 09.06.20

Fuuu
Don't save your whore, let it die.

a
alphawerewolf 09.06.20

Correctly wrote slogans about Mass Effect
1st part-fuck alien
2nd part-fuck your command
3rd part-fuck the entire galaxy))
Yes by the way I never understood, why has not returned from the first part of Azari, rescued from the guts, I do not remember her there.
After all, in the second part she seems like a romantic Barker.)))
something like:
-Maybe when this is all over, you will not have so many things we could......
And goes, she is still green color

R
RikoChiko 09.06.20

Seen the planet Terra Nova, and several times she had caught glimpses in the dialogue. For those who do not know there is a series about colonists.
Even in the description of the planet written about the first colonists.

N
Nuarlatotep 09.06.20

Space hamster is good. It sounds something like!

A
Atlante 09.06.20

GG: AND so we will not notice?
Joker: Only if we are in chorus the national anthem of Russia avidly.
This is a reference to the movie "the Hunt for Red October, where in one scene a Soviet submarine sing the anthem and Americans on a nearby submarine do not see an experimental stealth boat on the radar, but hear the singing.

a
alphawerewolf 09.06.20

VEGA says:
-A piece of cake, old earth saying)))

o
outsoul 09.06.20

Fuuu video I watched,I was caught without videos,and ships from the second half of the remaining collected

P
Park52 09.06.20

Recochica
Planet Terra Nova not Easter eggs to the same series because it seems the planet was in the 1-St or 2-uchasti game in General before the advent of the series,just liked the name developed. And the description says not on the first colonists,and of the Terra Nova was the first colony beyond the relay Charon.

D
Deringol 09.06.20

skamaz
what you don't like Ashley ???

x
xAndrewx 09.06.20

1. VEGA and Certeza dispute about the Mako VS the Hammerhead
2. Replica of Konrad Werner: I should go" and asking the same question twice in a row.

T
TORRESNATOR 09.06.20

alphawerewolf
You're probably about Shiale. It is not in Mass Effect 3, but if you helped her she will send you a letter. Though not very interesting.

d
didnt 09.06.20

added new Easter eggs, like the father of Penny xD