3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didnt 09.06.20 01:49 pm

Easter Eggs a.k.a Easter eggs (Mass Effect 3)

While some pass the feather the game a second time or angrily writing a letter to bioware.
Come on, people better look what people found Easter eggs.
Blasto Buddy Cop Movie
I think many people who played, in the second part of Mass Effect will remember how the citadel could be heard advertising the play Romeo and Juliet(like) in the formulation of the Elcor.
Well, before we could not believe how such a slow-speaking create can play in performances.
Well, I want to congratulate or upset, but they got now and to the militants calling even though I imagine hanaro
IGN video (thanks to them for that)

Space Hamster
Did you notice that strange in his cabin, as if something is missing, and I'm not talking about forever dachnowski fish, and the hamster. Now it's free and it can be found in the engine room

Tali and Garrus .
mini Easter eggs if you have no romantic interest in Tali or Garrus well.
They will find something to do, but you can catch them for their occupation(without vulgarity)

Mordin sings again!
Once saved krogans, you can go to the medical Bay to talk with her and Mordin. If you choose the option of dialogue about Mordin, in one moment of conversation, he starts to hum .

Russian anthem - the loudest
Easter eggs from Atlante
In one scene the Joker said to Shepard: "the Stealth system is activated. We will notice only if you are the choir begins to sing the Russian anthem." This is a reference to the movie the Hunt for Red October, where in one scene a Soviet submarine sing the anthem and Americans on a nearby submarine not see the experimental stealth boat on the radar, but hear the singing.

MAKO vs. Hammerhead
Easter eggs from xAndrewx
Easter eggs is that it's on the official BioWare forum, in the section the universe of Mass Effect was epic srach about what's cooler than Mako or Hammerhead(hammerhead).
While on the Normandy you can see the dispute in the performance of VEGA and Cortez

VI shepherd
I think many saw the Shepard VI on the Citadel.
But if the long torment, this VI , our shepherd says Do I have a voice

Father Of Penny
You can again meet him at the citadel, but now you can get the Penny to talk to him(it is after all, asari) and hear the epic phrase from the father of Penny example how many times have you racked the charge ShepardxD
184 Comments
Sort by:
l
le_Sab 09.06.20

Nyarlathotep
Space hamster is good. It sounds something like!

It's an Easter egg with a long history. Correct to speak not"space hamster and miniature giant space hamster ;)
This is a reference to the first game biovars - Baldur's Gate. There is such a character Minsk

Minsk and Boo are some of the most popular characters in the game. Minsk — reckless swordsman and a simpleton who dreams of adventure. During any, even the most minor scuffle raises wild op (especially fell in love with this character the players for maximum effect, supplied the Minsk, a talking sword). It is inseparable with hand hamster named Boo.
BU (Boo) — hand beast of Minsk, a hamster with which a barbarian from time to time (and since the second part of the game very often) talks, and argues that he understands the answers. According to the statement of Minsk and Boo the giant space hamster (actually an existing race in the Warcraft III) in miniature.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Минск_и_Бу

And the battle cry of Minsk:
Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! RAAAAAAAAAAAURGH!!! (Go for the eyes, Boo, go FOR the EYES! ARRRRRRR!)

trasformirovalis in battle cry Tali with my drone:

Go for the optics, Chiktikka! Go for the optics!, (Bay optics) ;)

T
Timoha- 09.06.20

Easter eggs probably will not name, but I laughed.
I have the first part had an affair with the Penny, the second Tali. If you were to resume an affair with Penny (and maybe start from 0, XS), and then take Tali and Penny with a in the mission where you save the Legion, then at one point walking down some hallway there is the following amusing conversation:

Tali: Shepard, what do you think about our past (the signs, blah blah)
Shepard: What do you mean?
(There is connected) SUSIE: She means your physical connection.
Liara: Oh, thanks for the details of Suzi...

In General, the father of Penny annealed of course))
Of a good as Hanaro from Boobs...

D
Dr.Kostet 09.06.20

I liked how Garrus and Joker joking:
- What to do if turienzo was wounded in the cheek with a grenade? - To understand what kind of cheek it hurt! (a hint of the ugliness)

- Why in the Navy Alyansa keep pilots with brittle bones? In order for the terrestrial forces have someone to handle in training.

- Krogan and salarians during Ronicky wars up the hillside through a nasty green mist. Standing on a hill, see below hundreds-fuck. Salarians says: Now I'm starting to worry! Croghan says: You what, and I still alone through this horrible fog to descend!

F
FreeMan_L2 09.06.20

Draws on the Easter eggs but if you have a relationship with Tali after their so to speak of being together in the cabin, if you come to Tali in Engineering she suggests that left you a surprise in your cabin, going there you find a framed picture of Tali without suit.
PS a photo of it to the scoring :)

B
Betgor 09.06.20

Just fun...))
At the bar in purgatory Jack says that Shepard can't dance...It's the harsh truth))

T
TeMNick 09.06.20

on the planet of the salarians where you need to save krogans.
after you jump down from your vehicle and a small dialogue, go right and there you will see a device on which you are working salarians. this device can use click on it and you'll hear clarinets politely asks you to leave the appliance unattended because you don't understand. everything seems to be...BUT this action can be repeated 8 times and each replica is different, salarians will you be intellectually humiliated, to ask you not to touch it, but in the end, when his patience wearing thin, he will say that this analyzer is the excrement of animals))

perhaps the reference to previous parts of the series, perhaps, to the film, and perhaps just sense of humor of the developers)

in General, look at it yourself - at least smile)

W
Wanderer Dark 09.06.20

People, and it's your Easter eggs? So it is can any gamer to see and it all fits in the environment, so all of the above is unlikely to reach pazhalsta...

a
avos36 09.06.20

Actually:
Hand-feces analyzer:

Caught the hamster:

Garrus and Tali:

Photo Of Tali:

Drunk Tali:

Drunk Ashley:

(time 2:12)

PS. All of my video walkthroughs.

S
Sandrum 09.06.20

Dark Wanderer just so smart, so show us the real Easter eggs.

Barzee
This is what Saren?OO

a
avos36 09.06.20

Barzee
Clan coloring. No more.

B
Barzee 09.06.20

Sandrum
No, it's Nilus of ME.

avos36
Yeah, and the scars they also have a clan?

a
avos36 09.06.20

Where are the scars ?

B
Barzee 09.06.20

avos36
Well XS what they have there. Crack? Wrinkles? It doesn't matter.
On the first screeshot the light is not good, but if you look closer, it is still possible to notice that on the forehead, for example, these scars are identical.

N
Nikitos-ko 09.06.20

Damn I had Tali and muddy:)

a
avos36 09.06.20

Barzee
All of them are.

B
Barzee 09.06.20

avos36
Show me at least one turienzo who they are.

B
Betgor 09.06.20

Barzee
And where did you get Miranda to the party?

B
Barzee 09.06.20

Betgor
This is the second part)

D
Deathspell Omega 09.06.20

one turns to talk to the father of the penny,
etita appears after the Palava in promising of the Bureau, and only after pogovori with the penny, and she will send you to Baarle won, then pogovori with barley won
then we need to leave Ls. of the Presidium of the druie. the location and back again
and this will be in the bar!

S
Sandrum 09.06.20

Deathspell Omega
Fancy

Barzee
Oh yeah right its still killing Saren in the first part.