3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didnt 09.06.20 01:49 pm

Easter Eggs a.k.a Easter eggs (Mass Effect 3)

While some pass the feather the game a second time or angrily writing a letter to bioware.
Come on, people better look what people found Easter eggs.
Blasto Buddy Cop Movie
I think many people who played, in the second part of Mass Effect will remember how the citadel could be heard advertising the play Romeo and Juliet(like) in the formulation of the Elcor.
Well, before we could not believe how such a slow-speaking create can play in performances.
Well, I want to congratulate or upset, but they got now and to the militants calling even though I imagine hanaro
IGN video (thanks to them for that)

Space Hamster
Did you notice that strange in his cabin, as if something is missing, and I'm not talking about forever dachnowski fish, and the hamster. Now it's free and it can be found in the engine room

Tali and Garrus .
mini Easter eggs if you have no romantic interest in Tali or Garrus well.
They will find something to do, but you can catch them for their occupation(without vulgarity)

Mordin sings again!
Once saved krogans, you can go to the medical Bay to talk with her and Mordin. If you choose the option of dialogue about Mordin, in one moment of conversation, he starts to hum .

Russian anthem - the loudest
Easter eggs from Atlante
In one scene the Joker said to Shepard: "the Stealth system is activated. We will notice only if you are the choir begins to sing the Russian anthem." This is a reference to the movie the Hunt for Red October, where in one scene a Soviet submarine sing the anthem and Americans on a nearby submarine not see the experimental stealth boat on the radar, but hear the singing.

MAKO vs. Hammerhead
Easter eggs from xAndrewx
Easter eggs is that it's on the official BioWare forum, in the section the universe of Mass Effect was epic srach about what's cooler than Mako or Hammerhead(hammerhead).
While on the Normandy you can see the dispute in the performance of VEGA and Cortez

VI shepherd
I think many saw the Shepard VI on the Citadel.
But if the long torment, this VI , our shepherd says Do I have a voice

Father Of Penny
You can again meet him at the citadel, but now you can get the Penny to talk to him(it is after all, asari) and hear the epic phrase from the father of Penny example how many times have you racked the charge ShepardxD
184 Comments
Sort by:
s
sibiroid 09.06.20

This is a bug

l
lemptyl 09.06.20

and in my opinion this was done deliberately, only monitors that do not follow the shepherd, and turn to user for easy reading of information with them.

M
MasterU6 09.06.20

WELL, you... bug... no words. it is specially made. the rights of Lenti

H
HocoG 09.06.20

Actually this is a bug. The capture default is the Penny.

I
Iven13 09.06.20

on maewo Shep manitory also didn't pay attention so this is a bug you have )

B
Barzee 09.06.20

This bug is too common for the bug.

B
BloodMen98 09.06.20

lemptyl
and what is there to read,there is always the galaxy map?

s
smuk 09.06.20

BloodMen98, explain. Monitors Gray Mediator is designed to respond to its movement. That is, if he, the Facilitator moves around the room during work - not to lose sight of the information. When included Shep - Liara remains static, but things are not busy(so on the monitors, nothing interesting) and moving target ceases Shep. It seems clear described)

f
fly_me_to_the_moon_[_i_ca 09.06.20

This is not a bug. Also pay attention to the monitors and found the fun: if you stand in the doorway, the monitors starts to turn around, focusing on Shep, on the Penny. With the 1st time may not work - need to find the right place, but then would be fun... for 2-3 minutes...

b
bipow 09.06.20

The phrase I will destroy you!, which says biotik, a student of Jack, the exclamation from the first part, it is often chanted various slavers and pirates during the attack. And if Jack in the M3 not to save, when it will attack in the form of the phantom, will scream just the same.

l
lemptyl 09.06.20

bipow
And if Jack in the M3 not to save, when it will attack in the form of the phantom, will scream just the same.

what I do not remember that in part 3 Jack was in danger.
from whom she need to save?

E
Elisss [Y Team] 09.06.20

lemptyl
quest in the Academy of Grimson..if it is not performed,on the basis of Cerberus to meet her..

l
lemptyl 09.06.20

Elisss [S Team]
cool, I must try.

B
BloodMen98 09.06.20

smuk
how to check it if when entering the switch monitors on Shep?

the question of course is not here,but:how to improve the readiness of the galaxy?

l
lemptyl 09.06.20

BloodMen98
buy a licensed copy and play in multiplayer.

S
Snip 09.06.20

BloodMen98
download the Repack with modified files that enhance readiness in two times =)

B
BloodMen98 09.06.20

SNiP
well, swing is not an option,because mobile Internet=)how to make a perfect ending without the cartoon,and then all the quests passed all the artifacts found,and the ending I understand not very

V
Volosatiks 09.06.20

Obvious Easter eggs in Dragon Age

U
UnrealPRO 09.06.20

Buy the game and play co-op or download the file for the pirate.Two choices.

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

You zadolbali its spam, stupid juvenile! How can you believe in such garbage!