3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didnt 09.06.20 01:49 pm

Easter Eggs a.k.a Easter eggs (Mass Effect 3)

While some pass the feather the game a second time or angrily writing a letter to bioware.
Come on, people better look what people found Easter eggs.
Blasto Buddy Cop Movie
I think many people who played, in the second part of Mass Effect will remember how the citadel could be heard advertising the play Romeo and Juliet(like) in the formulation of the Elcor.
Well, before we could not believe how such a slow-speaking create can play in performances.
Well, I want to congratulate or upset, but they got now and to the militants calling even though I imagine hanaro
IGN video (thanks to them for that)

Space Hamster
Did you notice that strange in his cabin, as if something is missing, and I'm not talking about forever dachnowski fish, and the hamster. Now it's free and it can be found in the engine room

Tali and Garrus .
mini Easter eggs if you have no romantic interest in Tali or Garrus well.
They will find something to do, but you can catch them for their occupation(without vulgarity)

Mordin sings again!
Once saved krogans, you can go to the medical Bay to talk with her and Mordin. If you choose the option of dialogue about Mordin, in one moment of conversation, he starts to hum .

Russian anthem - the loudest
Easter eggs from Atlante
In one scene the Joker said to Shepard: "the Stealth system is activated. We will notice only if you are the choir begins to sing the Russian anthem." This is a reference to the movie the Hunt for Red October, where in one scene a Soviet submarine sing the anthem and Americans on a nearby submarine not see the experimental stealth boat on the radar, but hear the singing.

MAKO vs. Hammerhead
Easter eggs from xAndrewx
Easter eggs is that it's on the official BioWare forum, in the section the universe of Mass Effect was epic srach about what's cooler than Mako or Hammerhead(hammerhead).
While on the Normandy you can see the dispute in the performance of VEGA and Cortez

VI shepherd
I think many saw the Shepard VI on the Citadel.
But if the long torment, this VI , our shepherd says Do I have a voice

Father Of Penny
You can again meet him at the citadel, but now you can get the Penny to talk to him(it is after all, asari) and hear the epic phrase from the father of Penny example how many times have you racked the charge ShepardxD
184 Comments
Sort by:
H
HardWhiskey 09.06.20

Garus flirts with Learco

d
didnt 09.06.20

HardWhiskey
as received? an affair with what partner has? or anyone not twisted

R
Roman 07 09.06.20

HardWhiskey

In the presence of the novel with the Penny, such a scene I was watching. Garrus, probably talks to her like an old friend. In ME3 almost all the old friends communicate with each other.

a
aleksey belyaev 09.06.20

Here's another Easter eggs
Legion as Cerberus Assassin
If you sell Legion to Cerberus in part 2 then in part 3 he appears in the mission on the basis of Cerberus where will be the assassin of Cerberus

a
aleksey belyaev 09.06.20

Jack became a teacher at the Academy for bioticos, later sent to the war, together with his students (assuming that she survived in ME2). If too long not to pay attention to the job in which it appears, comes the message that the Academy is destroyed. In the mission attack on the base of "Cerberus" has to kill her because she changed and subordinated to the scientists "Cerberus". If you passed the mission on loyalty, Jack survives and is at war with the Reapers, along with students miotikami.

S
Stormreaver 09.06.20

Park52
Terra Nova is already a lot of years means New Earth (the Latin kind)
It's not Easter eggs at all to anything.

S
Stormreaver 09.06.20

If Morinth to leave alive, she will send a letter, will be referred to the mission of the Monastery and at the end on the Earth will be Banshee

N
Nikezzz 09.06.20

Hamster (he is anyway he survived.) will play Shepard in the 4th part))

s
shalun2002 09.06.20

The dialogue between Shepard and the boy in the vent, a reference to the movie Aliens (Strangers) when Ripley along with a team of Marines find newt

M
Minato_777 09.06.20

quest in Sanctuary a copy of Resident evil 4 where people are lured to Arcadia suggesting that it's safe, has food, etc.

M
Minato_777 09.06.20

one hell there, and there kidnap people and turn into zombies

M
MrKIRILLO_o 09.06.20

After the Normandy to receive the turian Primarch, if you talk to him he will say that Garrus is busy setting up the guns, but rather some calibrations...(Famous phrase of Garrus from Mass Effect 2)Shepard will reply that this is very similar to Garrus.

O
Olly-alpha 09.06.20

I'm not sure whether to write it in the Easter eggs, but more like nowhere. In General, cetusa dear youth, be sure to read a book Mike Resnick Born to rule. The impression that it formed the basis of the universe itself Mass Effect, and almost completely copied from her final scene after the credits where an adult speaks with the child about the stars in the Galaxy. After the game can read it - a real pleasure, and see of commander Shepard in its pages. Book images acquire real.

c
calleffect 09.06.20

Fuuu
I was drunk Ashley.When I came first saw her!!

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

Yes I have everything on the ship drank, and generally freaking out, then the galaxy, kick-ass, and they shit! )

Derpy

Maybe it's not the Death Star, and the aegis with the Grandfather Space ))

D
Dark Swan 09.06.20

We all remember how sad Shep hesitated on the dance floor of the club Afterlife.
In the third part we twice hear from his teammates jokes on this subject))
(We all know you can't dance)

l
lemptyl 09.06.20

pliz tell me more about the father of Penny.
I passed but never it is not met in any part of the first it to find and like.

B
Barzee 09.06.20

Look who I found ME2.

Similar also.

J
Joui-Leone 09.06.20

I think most heard James and Garrus in bragging? ;)

H
Hozain666 09.06.20

And wakes pasholli moment when Shepard with Conrad Vennera arguing about thermotherapy Conrad says type that thermotherapy a return to limited ammunition, etc. Somewhere I heard