3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didnt 09.06.20 01:49 pm

Easter Eggs a.k.a Easter eggs (Mass Effect 3)

While some pass the feather the game a second time or angrily writing a letter to bioware.
Come on, people better look what people found Easter eggs.
Blasto Buddy Cop Movie
I think many people who played, in the second part of Mass Effect will remember how the citadel could be heard advertising the play Romeo and Juliet(like) in the formulation of the Elcor.
Well, before we could not believe how such a slow-speaking create can play in performances.
Well, I want to congratulate or upset, but they got now and to the militants calling even though I imagine hanaro
IGN video (thanks to them for that)

Space Hamster
Did you notice that strange in his cabin, as if something is missing, and I'm not talking about forever dachnowski fish, and the hamster. Now it's free and it can be found in the engine room

Tali and Garrus .
mini Easter eggs if you have no romantic interest in Tali or Garrus well.
They will find something to do, but you can catch them for their occupation(without vulgarity)

Mordin sings again!
Once saved krogans, you can go to the medical Bay to talk with her and Mordin. If you choose the option of dialogue about Mordin, in one moment of conversation, he starts to hum .

Russian anthem - the loudest
Easter eggs from Atlante
In one scene the Joker said to Shepard: "the Stealth system is activated. We will notice only if you are the choir begins to sing the Russian anthem." This is a reference to the movie the Hunt for Red October, where in one scene a Soviet submarine sing the anthem and Americans on a nearby submarine not see the experimental stealth boat on the radar, but hear the singing.

MAKO vs. Hammerhead
Easter eggs from xAndrewx
Easter eggs is that it's on the official BioWare forum, in the section the universe of Mass Effect was epic srach about what's cooler than Mako or Hammerhead(hammerhead).
While on the Normandy you can see the dispute in the performance of VEGA and Cortez

VI shepherd
I think many saw the Shepard VI on the Citadel.
But if the long torment, this VI , our shepherd says Do I have a voice

Father Of Penny
You can again meet him at the citadel, but now you can get the Penny to talk to him(it is after all, asari) and hear the epic phrase from the father of Penny example how many times have you racked the charge ShepardxD
184 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jarud 09.06.20

No, I liked the conversation Tali(drunk) with Avicom -
AVIC: I'm tired of this your Azari - all the time trying to study me.
Tali: admit you're sweet on her ,huh?
AVIC: why,what nonsense.
Tali: yeah I got you,and I'm like me too?
then it kind of cuts off :)

a
avos36 09.06.20

Yeah, no connection.

f
fly_me_to_the_moon_[_i_ca 09.06.20

...I liked the conversation with Tali(drunk) with Avikom...

But as Joker tried to learn from the Penny if they move, supalla on her head, or not - so, too, delivered)

A
AnteX-GOD 09.06.20

PPC hamster in my cage already in the first 15 minutes of the game!

B
Betgor 09.06.20

Garrus turns tricks with Tali and Penny))

A
Artem30Rus 09.06.20

I strike a conversation with Garrus and Joker in the cockpit:
-How to know when Turanza out of bullets?
-He pulls the stick out of your ass, and starts to peel it people! XD =D

U
User AK 09.06.20

In ME3 jokes about Garrus and calibrations to Fig. I most liked this one:
Legion (over comm): We are ready to provide assistance in the calibration.
Garrus: no, No, don't.
L: After our intervention the effectiveness of the weapon will increase by 0.042%.
G: And 0,043% can?
L: No. This is the limit.
G: Look.
L: ... the Effectiveness of guns has increased by 0,043%. How did you do it?
G: and today's lesson from the organic: to Always leave a little in reserve .

T
Termibus 09.06.20

User AK
Yes, I remember. Garrus fellow.

B
BloodMen98 09.06.20

and don't you think walk through Tonel in gutowska dreadnought small odelco to walk around semi-destroyed Normandy at the beginning of part 2?

S
Sandrum 09.06.20

BloodMen98
It's a little...

S
Stalker__xD 09.06.20

People, sorry for offtopic, but if the first part of the kill-fuck the Queen, the mission will gruntam?

m
mifora 09.06.20

gryunt will-to-fuck has nothing to do..he is in yoroi Rex replaces on the ship and in the third all the special forces kaganskiy....now, if in the third to assassinate Queen...MB and and disappear

I
Iven13 09.06.20

Seen the planet zahadum planet of an ancient race from the film Babylon 5 :)

m
mifora 09.06.20

sorry for the shadows there.....)so there are many other common)NAMES I MEAN)sorry caps

I
Iven13 09.06.20

mifora
yeah, and also race cars or used to be human and became machines, XS can't remember :))

m
mifora 09.06.20

I'm not entirely ск45ажу...but it was like in season 2 Garibaldi talked about cars...MB confused

a
avos36 09.06.20

Drunk Shep version 2:

And a complete conversation with daddy of Penny:

B
BloodMen98 09.06.20

Sori,the question is not on topic,but without the cartoon you can earn the ending where you can connect with the reapers?

s
smuk 09.06.20

BloodMen98, Yes you can.

Noticed today a pleasant conversation that the tuchanka. Give approximately
Rex runs away from the thresher in a wheelbarrow, a big beautiful Rover. Further the dialogue.
Mordin: we Have a thresher in the tail!!!!11111
Rex: Tell me something I don't know!!!!!11111111
Mordin: Malatinsky love metal, this is one of their favorite foods!
MB almost for sure, because I forgot, but the point sort of passed)

k
killer24 09.06.20

They're watching us (do not know maybe a bug)
If you go into the Room for the penny we can see that the screens follow the shepherd(maybe someone already wrote about this but I'm too lazy to look : ))