3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolik0550 11.06.20 09:05 pm

Overheating of the PC. What is overheating?Please help.

In General, the computer shuts down with a little work under load.Then trying to turn on and off again several times and then turn on(obviously when it's something cool).

Iron.

157 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Especially clearly become apparent after replacing the 9600GT on the gtx285.
What I was doing:
1.All cleaned from a dust. It was a little better but still off.
2.Bought a new Cabinet cooler (for better performance).The overall temperature dropped,but by 1-2 degrees.
3.Changed the thermal paste everywhere(CPU Chipsets Vidyuhi mother).
My thoughts:
Maybe heated the PSU?To the touch hot.Is on top and drives the hot air through itself.
The chipset(gigabyte written on which), too hot that the hand will not keep. Vidyuhi similarly.
The percents heated up to 65 sometimes.Maybe because of him?Judging by infe 71 for him the critical temperature.For vidyuhi as I understand in the region of 90 working.
Here I sit scratching their heads what to do.New case or cooler on percents the other.What would you recommend?What are your thoughts?

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

what temperature shows aida 64 =>( Computer => Sensors) after the load? and simple how much? in the pictures like a video gtx285 during long games artifacts appear?

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

think vidyuhi the same problem was with gtx 285 with the stock cooler, if there is no money install MSI Afterburner and adjust the rotation of the cooler vidyuhi ( you can still try the thermal paste on vidyuhi change on Arctic MX-2. or something like that.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

Although in theory the computer should not reboot because of the video card, should be artifacts when overheating of the chip.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

90 degrees too much, 80-84 Hz on gtx 980ti Stoke

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Under load just.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Artifacts no.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

and what power PSU gallop watt? 550ват low for such a vidyuhi, if less then BP try to have one thread to borrow for a while to check there is not in power, and the power current in the video there is for example on 12v 20-40ампер should be none( depends on vidyuhi) look at the markings at BP.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 11.06.20

Unpack the graphics card and change the thermal paste. Most likely it is overheating judging by the temperatures. And to dump the GPU is not far away. If that doesn't help then dig to the side of patalenica.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

600 w

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Changed the thermal paste everywhere wrote above.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

in theory, only percent can cut down PC in case of overload, if the BIOS should lock the overheating but would not damage the crystal.
But cha seems to percent in standards, most likely the PSU.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Thermal grease ZALMAN ZM-STG2 is not cheap and not the worst.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

2 additional power on vidyuhi?

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

the graphics card based on the PCB with the cooler, has a 1 GB GDDR3 data buffer. It should also be noted that NVIDIA claims that the GeForce GTX 285 requires a minimum of 550W or more power supply with a minimum voltage of 12V and a current of 40 Amps

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

cha 18амп

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

MB without load and enough, but under load XS)

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

In simple.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 11.06.20

Malicе
Don't read to the end, then Yes, the PSU most likely. Although the pasta I would have changed, the 2xx series were often found to the blade of the GPU. Although I would also cooling the chipset would check just in case, because the card inserted is much more powerful than they were, the power for PCI-E via chipset is if I'm not mistaken. Accordingly, if there is not enough BP it is likely that the chipset on the limit of current allowed, and overheating. Although one Fig then the PSU replacement.

K
Kolik0550 11.06.20

Something before he outlived)Bought not so long ago.Recalling the 9600GT cut down less and was treated with cleaning from dust.