3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Reptile 14.06.20 09:37 pm

Competitions trial (mmmmm... lovesick) (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Attention!! Today the competition who will faster, he will receive 200 rubles.
The contest will be held on server 1 or 2 Downer at 19:00 (GMT)

Today in the competition - Temple of Trials V4 map (medium difficulty)

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!5UkiXKYR!VkQIvskFJF382s8MopcFHg-oiH38kfaebo0DpCDg_18

*The contest will be held without a rope

Rules:
The map has 6 rooms (objects). The fastest who will come first to the objects, he will receive the prize.
For example – you come first to 4 objects, but the other came in second, you win. If the result is draw, you came to 3 objects first and your opponent also came to 3 first, then the winner will be determined by the deaths. The one who's died, he takes the briefcase with a tidy sum.

If nobody comes to the server, or come only one person, the competition will be cancelled, and 200 rubles will be well spent on food.

Further competitions will be held thus:

Prizes for the winners:
Easy trial (the passage of light maps to speed) - 100 rubles
The average trial (the passage of cards on medium speed) - 200 rubles
Difficult trial (the passage of difficult maps on speed) - 300 RUB
Light shield Jumping (passing light maps to speed) - 100 rubles
Chapel shild Gaping (passing cards on medium speed) - 200 rubles
Complex shild Gaping (passing difficult maps on speed) - 300 RUB
Multicoding (passing cards multimodem on speed) - 200 rubles
Super Trial (the passage of super trial cards on speed) - 400 RUB

The money is transferred to the mobile phone or kiwi purse.

Downer 1 - ut2004://213.93.37.115:7777
Downer 2 - ut2004://213.93.37.115:8888
Downer Test - ut2004://213.93.37.115:6666

Not only play, but also earn!

141 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

I struggle with their passions... we are all not without sin((

N
Ness_ 14.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
If you continue to shield, you'll look like a jackass :))) by the Way, they still make them?
A little higher in the same subject there is a list of key donkeys. The full list can be found in the conference on trial.

PS: Nothing wrong with deanne korolevy crutches do not see.

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
xD
Finally, I immediately attitude changed, as it is a demo with THERE servers I saw, just before the release of the movie Despam.
who are you trying to cheat their cheap charades:
http://forums.playground.ru/unreal_tournament_2004/bespredel_admina_na_tam_servere-914437/#comment-15784362

Cold Mind wrote:
And then an image search turned up. About Eva at the same time remembered :)
found the page of a beloved, gone, and there is a faker! well, all bitch, prepare your napkins!
Coach Ivan wrote:
Cold, Ninja, carnage, so let's hug this holiday! I gently kiss all of you.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

Uncle cold, I fully support you. If you like a woman, I, too, would shield her.
Give an example Kotov. If on our servers played Kotova, and it would cut out the whole server with players, I would have continued to cover for her because of her beauty, you can forgive everything!

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

only uncle here cold not to shield, and passed podruku guts

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

Guys, don't you understand, uncle Kolda was hard. He loved eve, but she didn't reciprocate. He was in pain. So he decided to take this step to get rid of suffering. Thus he put an end to eve and it is now easier because he already knows he have no chance, no hope and no future.

When you don't reciprocate, and you suffer from it, it is better to break all the hopes and to live in peace and not to suffer and to wait, when it's your time.

And it's good that uncle cold calm, reasonable people, and the other would do in a dark alley in Bochin pen put. Even the case was that the guy with an axe attacked a girl and her head cut off for unrequited love. Yes, it happens sometimes.

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

Such a touching story needs to be filmed! :d

Recently fragmovies made in haste, and the soundtrack gets into the topic of live hundred percent:

MSY suck, so that's just the lyrics and translation of the song used as the soundtrack: http://www.amalgama-lab.com/songs/d/diary_of_dreams/the_wedding.html

X
X111 14.06.20

Appericate \o/
AGON game.

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

Coach Ivan wrote:
And it's good that uncle cold calm, reasonable people, and the other would do in a dark alley in Bochin pen put. Even the case was that the guy with an axe attacked a girl and her head cut off for unrequited love. Yes, it happens sometimes.
bad ebasic was willing to convene the team with bits and less, Oh, as if the sufferer is not raided, the unexpected landing! :)))

X
X111 14.06.20

Samara Fockers-thugs on campus? Whoa whoa, even sounds menacing.
Now I looked up the YouTube channels Lucy rawk and Kostylev which she the truth. Well, this, I tell you! Is ebasic still not the craziest nerd out tarnovskogo of subcommunity.

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

Eva needs to be careful. I appreciated her shell, and its shell is 6.5 points out of 10 (on a scale of beauty). Of course not Kotova ten, but this is a fairly high score. In such shell people tend to fall in love, and when you do not get what you want, begin to suffer. So eve it is better to dress modestly and to behave modestly, not to attract the attention of other men and once again not to fall in love. For example, in Islam women wear the burqa, behave and don't give much reason to other men.

Other women, aware of their attractiveness, can use its beauty to artful purposes, adoring by men, to then turn them. Be careful not to fall for the trick of female beauty and then to not suffer from it. When you communicate with these women, first of all, keep a cool head, otherwise you'll get hooked.

X
X111 14.06.20

6.5 know-Tits and a bucket of plaster? No way, Valentinich, no way!

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

ATTENTION!!

Date of the competition is transferred on the 15th.
Stay tuned!

H
Hindzya 14.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
Such a touching story needs to be filmed! :d
And, you can start a comic series in the spirit of the hero, the avenger universe marvel!

just need to think of a name, something like - revenge slowpoke or captain slow strikes back! :d

X
X111 14.06.20

Cooold! Be so kind as to continue your great initiative. Has hit with the people photochemi tetsuni and gubatenko that curvo. Preferably simultaneously with Deanna!

S
Super Reptile 14.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
Such a touching story needs to be filmed!
Uncle cold, and what can be done. First we need to write the script, and then filming to do. And it's better to release a book later in the movie.

I'm working on a book, working on the script. The title will be Mr. cold.
Genre: Romance

Starring:
Mr. cold – millionaire owner of a major company

Reptil – chief Deputy Mr. cold

Lia – party private club “Hellena”

Flirty party private club “Hellena”

Carnage – Eva's brother

Eva is the sister of the carnage

Bugatti detective

_
_Naut_ 14.06.20

lol carnage and the roar) perhaps, the first successful action of the reptilians

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

Flirty and carnage made my day)

Zadolbali this picture in the news vk)
Like this is some kind of perfume.

X111 wrote:
Has hit with the people photochemi
Spoilerness

X
X111 14.06.20

What happened to your radually impulse? Just received a new calling and once again merge in Petrosani.

C
Cold Mind 14.06.20

X111
Th is you talovskoe of subcommunity pulled? Want females to poniati the gaming forum?
Looks very tough)