3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream77 18.10.19 12:05 pm

Quests with the Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General there will be spoilers. The question is this, I let this evil spirit in the marshes, it ended up that the wife of the Baron died and he hanged himself, what will happen if I don't wyposa? Does it make sense to pass again these moments?
169 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 18.10.19

the same problem
I think , then another will respond to a couple of remarks in the dialogue , and I can't say
he is not pereprohodil

this is all due to the fact that 80% of the decisions in Q3 have further implications , not that in 1st and 2nd

D
Dream77 18.10.19

Nikotinoz_
I'm sitting here thinking, why us, about the kids told? Or I'm not listening, the tree that is this was released to save the children, I understand they have eaten, even if released, some PPC, I did not think that all so badly affected.

R
Ryogi Shiki 18.10.19

Dream77
no , they said that Anna was punished because the children are gone . and the children were released the evil spirit

f
fianger 18.10.19

Plus there is the spirit of the village killed some kid. Maybe this would help in the fight against witches then?

B
Brian Griffin 18.10.19

After passing through the entire chain of quests with the Baron will show a colorful video about what decisions have been adopted by Geralt and how they influenced history.

s
sashok988 18.10.19

Dream77
Pass stands for new,it's exciting.

X
XamD_O 18.10.19

Where to find the wife of a Baron, and I can not find ?

D
Dream77 18.10.19

sashok988
Would have written that there, and then my 6 hours of play to re-take...

Y
Ya Betmen 18.10.19

Yeah by the way tell me where on the map the wife of a Baron to look, what is not indicated by an arrow. For gallop, I know you need Topi what to find.

D
Dream77 18.10.19

Manhunt1908
Quest to do, the lady of the forest there might be after him and know his wife.

w
walitor 18.10.19

Scum, Spud poor peasants have hung up, great ending, I have the same.

D
Dream77 18.10.19

walitor
Man, the change was drinking probably would have left and normally would be all, but this is the Witcher, so I doubt it :DDD

s
sashok988 18.10.19

Dream77
briefly,he found his daughter in another city,but she didn't want to go back.Then in short there is a quest with witches,he was asked to investigate.In the end the witches had taken in the escape of his wife and they have ministered,and by the end he was asked Baron to help him,they went,there came his daughter,there was a massacre,but not with witches(with them probably more then you have to fight for the course of the story) they had stopped the enemy,and the wife of his mind of all these accidents started.In short he took to treat her daughter wanted to stay,but it is not allowed,as it is there for some service.Well, I'm still there, some are not properly done on the quest,it was necessary to save children freeing of the spirit in the tree,but I messed up in the end, children went missing,it was possible to save them.

D
Dream77 18.10.19

sashok988
Thank you

F
Fedor Skryabin 18.10.19

Explain on fingers please like his wife to look. I hung the words, literally, to Collect data and to find a wife Baron

l
look-look 18.10.19

Fedor Skryabin
you will pass the quest with the witch appears on))

b
bobr31 18.10.19

tell me where to find a wife Baron?

V
VenomSRT 18.10.19

Look for Siri and come out on the wife.

L
LaserDeath 18.10.19

I understand there is a choice, save the children and miss Anna Baron, then hung up and sacrifice children and then Baron is going to treat the crazy Anna?

S
Samadin 18.10.19

Yes,there it is written in the video(current I have a Baron hanged himself))) but IMW it seems just ... you never hung up..the next passage to rescue the two children will not,and as you play you look what will cause his death,the place it probably will come more worse than hell )))