3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream77 18.10.19 12:05 pm

Quests with the Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General there will be spoilers. The question is this, I let this evil spirit in the marshes, it ended up that the wife of the Baron died and he hanged himself, what will happen if I don't wyposa? Does it make sense to pass again these moments?
169 Comments
Sort by:
A
An-Si Carto 18.10.19

I understand that the Baron did not hang when you select release Black Maru, it is necessary to pay ygosu in Chura and become a friend to the Baron. Although hell knows.

S
SaintERTQ 18.10.19

ygosu paid - Baron still hanged(perhaps, if the dialogue with the Baron always sympathize with him, maybe something will change)

A
Adolom 18.10.19

Wish that this guy lived,he was so changed that just a pity when he hanged himself.Cool quest chain!

A
Adolom 18.10.19

Dubrowski
Спойлерhttps://mega.co.nz/#!rBsA0SQA!KHGbgw4kWMJbM98pP9nKfuZ1XMmeyeUC1vy7lccdhc0

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

I came to the conclusion that the main infection is the daughter of a Baron.

D
Dubrowski 18.10.19

Adolom
Thank you, ran ) is Nothing you pumped ))) level raised what? )
You additional assignments not passed in the white garden?

A
Adolom 18.10.19

Dubrowski
No didn't do anything ) Via the developer console rocked,just passed the game already,the second time I started here and decided to swing ))

_
_Levi_ 18.10.19

Read on one of the forums... He did like most A.

A. If the spirit will get freedom, he'll save children, but will kill the inhabitants of Stahanov. Anna, punished witches will die. The Baron will not survive the death of his wife and hung up. After that, his former people just run all over you and start to Rob the peasants attached to the castle village.

B. If the spirit is killed, a couple of residents of Stahanov hang hunters for witches, but others will not suffer. Anna's damaged mind, but will survive, and the Baron will take her to the sorcerer. In his absence, his people run all over you and start to Rob the peasants attached to the castle village. The children of the orphanage on the marshes will die and will be eaten by witches.

C
Cidrow 18.10.19

Who if the owner found a Black Mare - it is possible to understand that the choice of two evils and not really that great. Black Mara was originally a lady - after she created three daughters. For a long time, she received sacrifices in the form of animals and people - but at some point her bloodlust became too strong - and then the three daughters decided the mothers and to kill, and the power between the three to divide and rule. Something like this. I mean it - with each choice I begin to understand why Geralt is neutral - otherwise, he has to choose the lesser evil. In this situation, he chose the greater evil is to get at least some good out of this (if the release of Mary Black)...

i
iliashka 18.10.19

Freed Ghost before the quest passed the Baron. In the end, the Baron went to treat his wife, children rescued, the village ruined. Apparently, it's still a feature, if it is done before the quest the Baron and not have to pay children.

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

One problem, from what Anna crazy?

i
iliashka 18.10.19

Maybe from the fact of missing children, although it is doubtful from the other side and looks like a bug.

M
Mercurionio 18.10.19

NightHawkreal
She's lost her mind from the beatings, curses, witches and of miscarriage. A cunning witch quest..... This, my friend, exploit))

i
iliashka 18.10.19

When I freed the spirit of wood, not really suspected about what will be this choice in later quests.))

In General, in another forum found this link:
*If you find a tree on Whispering Hill to complete the quest of the Hosts of the Forest, and tell the spirit ofI should think, and then return, after meeting with his Grandmother, Anna,the spirit will say children in danger. Help him, he is released, destroying the village foreman. Anna is alive but insane, the Baron can say to go with her to look for the doctor. If the Tamara you said that the Baron was worried about her, she tries to go with him, but her commander would not let go*.
For me it happened just that by the time the quest I was already familiar with almost all of Velena xD

N
No more drugs... 18.10.19

iliashka
I did that, I'm the only one in Sochi did not go to Tamara. Anna is crazy, the Baron decided to treat her, Tamara didn't let go of the commander, the children are gone (consumed), the village intact. That witch would have to kill. Nasty grandmother.

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

No more drugs...
Well, firstly, grandmother, and the second - alas, Geralt can not reach them :)

N

NightHawkreal
Why not the grandmother? Those filthy whore

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

They say that especially for Geralt changed. :)

A
Arslan_B 18.10.19

skinte please save before starting the quest, the bloody Baron for version 1.01

N

NightHawkreal
I heard that, but I think this banter.