3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream77 18.10.19 12:05 pm

Quests with the Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General there will be spoilers. The question is this, I let this evil spirit in the marshes, it ended up that the wife of the Baron died and he hanged himself, what will happen if I don't wyposa? Does it make sense to pass again these moments?
169 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaintERTQ 18.10.19

the Baron's death - bad ending. judging from the last replica 'sarge', the place the Baron is the very same guard Baron. what is bad will affect the villagers in the neighborhood(if we understand the last replica of Geralt in a conversation with the Sergeant) + cut the spirit of the village. in short, the spirit to kill would be better than to release for the sake of the children(besides not clear where he was taken and what became of them).

G
GGame 18.10.19

Uhh. Good thing I chose the correct option, and then read the above comments and as it is a pity the Baron and his wife

U
Ulisses 18.10.19

SaintERTQ
Guard Baron will take his place in any case: and when he hung up, and when he remains alive. In the first option, of course, he dies. And in the second with his wife out of Uronic and leaves them without a leader. So the peasants so and so is bad. And the children can be found in Novigrad. From the letter one of the girls, Buttercup, teacher, it becomes clear that the children were taken to the local shelter.

U
Ulisses 18.10.19

In General, ending with the death of Baron is the most fair, in my opinion. He repented, Yes, but he and his wife have lived their lives and quite screwed up. These were people who did not learn from their mistakes and to sacrifice for them children who only begin to live is hardly worth it. As for the village, then each of those people could help the spirit in the tree, but sought only to destroy it. Punishment overtook them, of course, the more serious their crimes are, but these are the manners of spirits, alas.

C
Cold light 18.10.19

Ulisses
and Black Mar, druid of wood then show themselves? And something I saw that she made the village, spat and beat, but it's interesting, there's the issue of Mara backfire?

U
Ulisses 18.10.19

Thinking on this topic.
In Velenje there is an abandoned house (I think somewhere off the coast of Pontara, near Novigrad), there are orphans. They can be saved from the mad dog, and then give money or food. So, it seems to me that they are there for a reason. This is just my assumption, but I think if the Baron and his wife will remain alive, it is possible that either they take these kids in Vranici or repair this abandoned house in the sign of redemption of past sins as atonement before eaten by witches children. IMHO.

U
Ulisses 18.10.19

Cold light
THERE WILL BE A SPOILER!!!

I've not reached this point, but read about it on the forums. As they say, Mara is not a druid, but a Supreme witch who is the Creator of the Weavers, Cooks and Satohi, whatever that meant. In the end she must stand on our side in the struggle with the Wild Hunt. I can guess how. Apparently, she will be our horse. But this is only my guess.

U
Ulisses 18.10.19

To kill the spirit in the tree in two ways: openly and deceit. Deception to kill the Ghost only after you agree to help him and gather all the components for a rite of passage: the crow, the remains of a druid (Geralt will notice that they are inhuman) and the horse, and then during the ritual deception to kill the spirit. So, it is believed that this is the only way to kill him for sure. In the case when you fight him openly, Geralt just banishes him for a while. This was indirectly hinted dialogues in Novigrad with hunters on witches to kill a demon (spirit) only during the ritual of rebirth. How it is then manifest themselves, I do not know. But an interesting observation.

C
Cold light 18.10.19

Ulisses
Just do it is not much of a spoiler, we were in the game in plain text in the book write that the sisters witches mom was a witch and they killed her and buried her and keep her spirit in subjection (in the quest book, but I have all the books collected to read the quest), so I roughly knew that this heart in the forest is not so simple and that it is their mother, but it is something druid called....

P
Purgesha 18.10.19

guys, slightly off topic, in the scene where the witch in front of a fire questioning half-drunk Baron(immediately after the fight) plays a song, I was looking for the OST, but anything similar did not find, tell me the name plz. (she also plays in the dialogue with lorazeam, just after he conducts a divination)

D
DimakSerpg 18.10.19

Ulisses God you're a genius, saw this letter and something well, no attention paid to those names/nicknames
Ulisses about Mary the same thoughts, so for me it's not a spoiler

m
macrite 18.10.19

And where you can find a unique map of the bloody Baron, if he hung himself before I had won?

E
Ecoban 18.10.19

Hello! Bought the game loving it but I play in fits and starts . Need help.
SPOILER!
Now talk to Baron in the garden ( after the spirit of an unborn child led to a family of peasants). The Baron asked to see and pass the doll to the daughter and to find a wife.

Tell me what will be next elections and most importantly what their effects will then. Replay time unfortunately will not be so ask! From the responses in this thread didn't understand everything unfortunately. For more detailed answer I would be very grateful. Thanks In Advance!!

C
Cold light 18.10.19

Ecoban
the choice is to save the wild spirit (forest spirit that still the monster, the mother of witches), and children and to die the bloody Baron, Anna and the village or to donate kids + crazy Anna + live village.
better save and look at both options and decide for yourself what is more to my liking to be honest they are both dirty.
Theoretically there is a 3 rd way some people did to rescue the two children and Anna and the bloody Baron is not to kill, but there were not clear conditions for its implementation

N
NOS-god 18.10.19

So has anyone found a way to pass this line of quests is rescuing all the children and the Baron with his wife?

f
fakeforreg13 18.10.19

Tell me, I'm the Baron decided to help because it is a lot of money promised, I helped him in General, come to town for a reward, and that piece of shit hanging on the tree, I was there like his entire house was searched with all the talk tried and haven't found shit. ((( there in the Intro of some Crazy show in which he won the card, I thought maybe even find him so nichrome... where is the reward?)))

S
Serezha Kovalenko 18.10.19

and tell me of pozaulusta,I'm doing the quest you have to find a ivasyk, but I come to Zsolt circle,and there's only a magnifier, nothing you can not create one(

E
Ecoban 18.10.19

Cold light
Thank you! If suddenly someone appears with the salvation of all - write!

i
ilari 18.10.19

Hmm, I have this line ended so the spirit is saved, the village is ruined, the children, I did not understand what happened to them, the wife of the Baron went mad and he went to treat her.

N
N0foR 18.10.19

I'm out as well. The spirit is saved, the village is devastated, Anna and the Baron survived. Current I do not understand what the children become. Maybe it's a glitch? I saved Mara not on the quest Housewives, and before that. Just climbed on the question and found this quest.