3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream77 18.10.19 12:05 pm

Quests with the Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General there will be spoilers. The question is this, I let this evil spirit in the marshes, it ended up that the wife of the Baron died and he hanged himself, what will happen if I don't wyposa? Does it make sense to pass again these moments?
169 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleyam 18.10.19

MrSmoke67
Right I think I am also going through the game would be another reason to go the game again.

D
Destroyer_26 18.10.19

And still,whether there is an alternative ending to this quest?Someone said that without the quest to go kill a spirit,only I do not understand what is the difference?And yet,is there a difference how to kill the spirit,by force or deception?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.10.19

Will take place so that the Baron stayed alive. CRIS helped it, then in the loop to drive its not fair. And the drum I to kids. From reading the above I realized that even if they save, it is still not clear if they're still alive. Quest has not yet passed. Just daughter found now to the Baron for the conversation will move.

f
fakeforreg13 18.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
As it is clearly not? Of course living in Novigrad live in the shelter. When you go through the story in search of Buttercup natykaetsya at the shelter in passing, and there is a list found in front of the door of the sleeping children. And Baron nichrome not mind.

t
tenga 18.10.19

I think that the doll that Baron gives, for transmission to the daughter is something to do with the dolls that witches cursed people.

C
Cold light 18.10.19

tenga
Why you think so? The Baron tells a story that he made this doll for a little girl when they were all in town and the girl saw Triss Merigold, and then wanted a doll in the form of the sorceress. Money for the doll the family was not, so that the bloody Baron did himself as best he could.

S
SGate 18.10.19

After the story you told the Baron about how he soaked the boyfriend of the wife, which she loved, and from that moment problems started, absolutely no regrets that he hung himself. At least leave with some dignity, however delusional it may seem.
To choose between children and a man who does not keep himself in hand did not have. Although in the beginning wanted to kill the spirit, especially after the bait is a beautiful story of the spirit in the tower of the alchemist Alexander, and then realized that everything in this game is ambiguous, that is very rare in games.

C
Cold light 18.10.19

SGate
It remains ambiguous, to destroy the spirit of the village, too, had children, and the tree also have the bones of a child.

A
Alxmo 18.10.19

SGate
With Columnize and Aleksander have too many options: 1)to expose the virgin, 2)try to run away from her, thereby provoking, 3)to release her as evil, brought the bones from the tower, 4)or the like to remove the curse, but then as in the previous variant, killed her lover, and it is unclear which option looks better, the guy you want to leave alive

T
Tomato77777 18.10.19

They held up!!!What sphalerite the left and right about endings ?

D
DemonAleks 18.10.19

agromym
Because such a topic. In the first report says that spoilers will be.

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

fakeforreg13
It is strange that none of them knows Geralt.

T
Tomato77777 18.10.19

DemonAleks
Oh, sorry then , didn't notice

k
kukulkan9 18.10.19

Well, I do.
If whispering hill perform up to the quest with the Baron, and Anna is still alive, it is only because the evil spirit was freed just like that, even without benefits. Accordingly, the village destroyed, the children ate - Anna was not punished but she was crazy.
Regarding the choice. Personally, I am very impressed by the Baron, and I was very upset when he hanged himself, the only one in the whole game of life and developed the character, the writers probably it perepherals and other characters have already rested.
I in the first passage and freed the spirit solely from a desire to find adventure on his W.. because once it is clear that he throws all the wood in troupes, and bones, and he immediately buys me for 4 children. And expect that we will cross paths, did not expect that spirit is just se....smiling in terror, and more for the entire game he's nowhere to meet.
On the choice, the choice is simple - children are seen in person, or how to further find out the whole village. Which also have children, and their loved more than 4, children, women, the elderly, pregnant women, etc. Someone wrote, say deserved, village of devolopmental))). But! Throughout the map, in any village talking about the hosts, and they worshiped not the village stagery, and the whole County Velena. And even worships, and lives under their authority, as well as forced to live under the rule of Ilfov. so death they do not deserve. The fact that the spirit is evil, then the fool is clear, the book is that the spirit is evil, the witches who I noticed, didn't lie throughout the game, too, say that he is evil. The bones and corpses around the remains of a superhuman spirit, the ritual of resurrection smacks of bad - to drink horse blood, the description of elders in the end about rotten in the hands of the rabbit. The attempt of spirit will pay off kids, obvious bribery, and interest to the children I think just because it's the children of witches, tries to annoy them, and to bribe me at the same time stamp get child. So the spirit of the meme opinion definitely needs to die.

b
black_boom 18.10.19

but my the Baron went with Anna, and then told me that he went to seek a doctor for her. (Freed Ghost before the quests for the Baron)

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

kukulkan9
Yeah, the children in the village, which will continue to send a sweet track. So what's the difference?

There is no ideal variant, and here and there a lot of bad, and to choose something. By the way I don't know about Baron, but maybe for Anna it will be better, who knows whether she will be able to get better, but it just till the end of time will torment the conscience for what she did.

k
kukulkan9 18.10.19

NightHawkreal
Ha! And freeing of the spirit we have solved the problem of the sweet track? Witches will continue to eat people, and they will worship that actually further the plot and seen and the problem is solved their murder exclusively. And freeing of the spirit we only saved 4 or 5 kids, I don't remember how many were there, but have another one the same witch who did not hesitate to cut the village. And God knows what on her head vzbredet. I personally choose not between life and death of the Baron, and between the lives of four children on one side and life of a whole village and some creature on the loose on the other. And, to heap, and when these children grow up and create even let's say your village (one girl and four guys)))) ), wouldn't they also make offerings to the hosts? nobody thought? So they are in a foster home in case of a recovery stay, and then who will go to soldiers who in the bandits, who are in the village. And will do the same thing, what now do in all the villages. So for me the choice is rather weak, in the second part harder delema was.

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

This is what, to kill Henselta or not? And as a result it had no impact on events and on Geralt.

Well, fans of the witches clearly became less, and the rest will be afraid.

a
alexzet3 18.10.19

spirit was released,the Baron's alive,
his wife, too!really crazy,and he's looking for her
healer

D
Dubrowski 18.10.19

Throw someone a saved game on the quest the Bloody Baron, please!
Reinstalled the game to the new version 1.04, and sohranki went all ((