3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream77 18.10.19 12:05 pm

Quests with the Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General there will be spoilers. The question is this, I let this evil spirit in the marshes, it ended up that the wife of the Baron died and he hanged himself, what will happen if I don't wyposa? Does it make sense to pass again these moments?
169 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Igonin 18.10.19

who found the option where all are still alive?

i
ilari 18.10.19

N0foR
N0foR it as an option, but I rescued him in quest of mistresses, but I met with the spirit to this quest and said I'd think about it. In your version, the spirit says that will save the children? I have the part was exactly, but I somehow think that he screwed me over or subgoal.
Paul Igonin
All definitely not to save.

i
ilari 18.10.19

Yes still, tell me, who is the Baron and Anna alive, and the spirit is dead, what Geralt says in the reasons for her insanity, I have about ischeznovenie children, but not death?

N
N0foR 18.10.19

I don't remember what my spirit was saying. Well I think that's just a side quest. But information about the characters it is written that the spirit has promised to save the children. By the way, Yes. What Geralt says about the madness of Anna if the spirit be killed?

f
fakeforreg13 18.10.19

People well tell me if the Baron had hanged himself, where to pick up your reward for helping? and there in the video, before going to the swamp to the witch showed a strange creature that Baron won the card, it's not just showed???

d
dkillaz 18.10.19

Guys, I can't Ygosu this damned to fill up (that of a baby-miscarriage Baron mutated). How to defeat this accursed?) you may need to pump anything or open Geralt?

f
fakeforreg13 18.10.19

dkillaz
Have you tried the option where it is necessary Chura to do?

d
dkillaz 18.10.19

fakeforreg13
Tried it, still have to fight. The Baron on his hands takes, then carry him to the castle, just starting to go to the label on the map, the Baron from his hands and throws the kid mutates...

d
dkillaz 18.10.19

Dani_8383
And what kind of axi in skills? where telekinesis, fire, etc?

f
fakeforreg13 18.10.19

dkillaz
Wait wait, the Baron takes his hands and starts to go to the point, you have to go with him, then there are ghosts(they need to kill with the help of sign yrden) when they were killed must be immediately cast to the Baron Aksi and so Makar, you get along with the Baron to the point.

d
dkillaz 18.10.19

fakeforreg13
Thank you, my friend, understood) it is necessary to begin near to go; and I, old fool, after the cut scene, immediately rushed to the label))

N
Neshik97 18.10.19

SaintERTQ
The power in any case will go to the deserters of the Baron. Or he dies or he goes in search of a doctor. If you save black Mar the movie for the passage will be in the vein of the Witcher about more evil and less evil. Otherwise, there is a video about the fact that all wizards cattle ^ω^

S
Sectorf 18.10.19

If you kill the deception that is the same version as if you had killed him without cheating.

L
LYTA9 HEHABUCTb 18.10.19

is it possible to provoke the witches to fight?
seen ( ) a video where a witch fights CRIS. from the video you can see the place, a big tree, a swamp. tried to find this hole manually at the very top to climb can not, or stop in front of the invisible wall or get a message about the end of the card. in walks around a rock and found a cave with the door shut. maybe someone managed to get inside and knows where the key is? around the rock a lot of things 20+ LVL I 10 lvlom put one, so much of the surrounding area to explore not out

N
NightHawkreal 18.10.19

fakeforreg13
The money given, after a conversation with the Sergeant, you just did not notice.

W
Wolfhenze 18.10.19

Don't know, I went through the quest so that would be the Baron was still alive, I liked this the past, but he is not a Saint, but he helped CRIS and indeed was not a bad man by the standards of this world.Spirit in the tree soaked without any pity as the quest read the book She knows where is it written that the spirit in the tree nifiga not a druid like the spirit said, and these mother fucking witch that's a bunch of shit done and deserved their fate.Children Yes I'm sorry, but emae is fucking medieval diluted plague, a bunch of monsters on the roads and mega pretentious foreign empires, there is every day a lot of people dies.

B
Budda32 18.10.19

LYTA9 HEHABUCTb
more on the story.

A
Archie Goodwin 18.10.19

I didn't kill the tree. But after the fight with the demon, Anna and the Baron go. How so?

C
Cold light 18.10.19

Archie Goodwin
Most likely you quest Whispering hill has performed before the witches went, and then it turns out (I'm the same way, especially pereprohodil for this version ravity). But this is a bug or feature - I do not understand. On the one hand, Anna is going crazy, as if children ate, but on the other hand, in conversation with the witches when choosing the replica you used me, the witches swear that Mara's children saved, though the Witcher it didn't ask for.

M
MrSmoke67 18.10.19

Here died my Baron, sitting, thinking: if to Beat time to the spirit? Normal man like. - and then I realized that it was better, it's cool when you made the decision, I think that is good, and then look how it backfired. Even when a guy is hung, which krasnolud-the blacksmith hut is drunk asleep, I sat in the Ah..for about 5 minutes, thought to pay force, and hanged him. In General so long as nothing has never played, because in real life nothing can be changed, even in the game everything was okay, because everyone makes mistakes, not everyone can be saints. Sorry that is off topic. Do nefig, so speak out.