3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andykray2005 14.06.20 10:30 pm

Problems of management in the Russian version (Assassin's Creed)

Hi guys.
The problem appeared only in Russian version.In English it was great.
With the right mouse button in the English version was offered as a second menu, with actions, well, you know what to explain.So in the English version, Right-Clicked the Mouse and then push the action,let go of the key returns to the previous menu.Ie in the quiet ruins, and Altair pressed the right key goes forward, and he runs at the same time was another action to choose.He let go of the right mouse button it again goes.In General, comfortable and thoughtfully.
This is what I am all write.And the fact that in the Russian version when you released the right mouse button menu in its original condition will not be refunded.Ie button is as stupid switch menuh.Pressed it once and released one menu action.Pressed and released second time the actions menu.On the one hand that seems like it's more convenient, like running does not have to constantly hold the RMB.Yes.But the fights became much worse.As before, you prekrasno knew that if you hold RMB in protecting and deceptive strikes.Let PTP and you attack hits beat.And then the mess is not known to what state the menu is hung and while the uptake in the protection of you or the attack is already possible a couple of blows to grab.
Did someone with such a problem or better yet know how to fix it?
In advance senks.
87 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omen-777 14.06.20

andykray2005
I have the exact same thing...I don't know what to do with it, but in truth very annoying( especially during combat)...MB Nada to wait for a patch....

B
BlooD ShadoW 14.06.20

what patch? lol.... it's raw betka what you wanted it to? wait for the 28th and you will be happy))

F
Fastman17 14.06.20

what бетка7 is a full game, I'm more than half prchal

M
Mas1o 14.06.20

It Sparta pre-release version for the press. The license will be released only on the 28th.

S
Sect0r. 14.06.20

I am sure that on March 28? not 8 APR?

D
Depres 14.06.20

Try again to reassign keys. Only in the process of reassigning each key hold for a few seconds. And look carefully what control configuration you set up (there are several for different types of devices)
In General, for ports from consoles it is better to buy a gamepad, then problems will be much less. Lay the dough will have nachitelno, but the pleasures of the mass.
In principle, there is an affordable solution in the form of Logitech Dual Action(he use not complaining)

D
DupaVoz 14.06.20

I don't know, if pressed and released, the key is how the switch is used, and if held, after the release button - returns to the previous menu. At least in fights.

T
Tpyn 14.06.20

It Sparta pre-release version for the press. The license will be released only on the 28th.
press version in English and it is protected, so that's not it

S
Sect0r. 14.06.20

Depres did not help

K
Killermotion 14.06.20

I had this topic went even further, the right button stops working during the fight to switch modes, that is, the assassin makes the combo knocks the person then sticks the key and he stupidly starts to stand and rotating the sword, then knocked it safely...if someone has solved the problem of sticking, tell me... by the way, it is possible to go through Jerusalem and reinstall the English version taking the saves from a Russian?

L
Lokalizator 14.06.20

Damn.. the lag is Over.. =(

N
NinjaVombad 14.06.20

In Eng. Version is clear, but in Russian - new.
The point is that you don't need to keep right button. You can click once and let go of Altair and go into battle mode once again - back to standard mode.
It infuriates(

D
DupaVoz 14.06.20

Hmm, people, I do not envy you. Well, wait for the normal release...

K
Killermotion 14.06.20

Yes I figured out how to manage, but still, after the priest, it turns out that you press the right key he cut in a reflection attack, spend kombu, he falls, press a to exit the reflection starts some neponyatka while you're going after all these manipulations to finish off the one who fell, somebody slanes the side or stage and during this time, the fallen manages to stand with the Templars is even worse=) by the Way installing the Russian patch over the English version does, and the controls are the same as in the Russian version =(

P
PRIVA 14.06.20

with joystick too, not comfortable at all , walls to climb especially!
special bought checked)

the game is full Russian. better not be)

K
Killermotion 14.06.20

Similarly, I tried to play with a joystick, the camera sucks turned and have to guess where to run, yet again will not turn the camera does not arise as it should, in common with the combat system they seem puremobile, of course was fine but the special pleasure while group rubilove not get

U
UkuroG 14.06.20

People here's the easiest way. Play with the control from the Russian version where you say everything is so run just run about an hour or so cities in the climb. Well proglet hour you get used to it and more problems that you will not. Me too in SA( San Andreas) Nazila this inversion default mouse Choteau not seem to change everything exactly something well played and used all the way through and not nazit

K
Kirill_S 14.06.20

05.03.2008 Stolen beta version of the game Assassin's Creed

Official statement of the company "Akella" the theft localized beta versions of the game Assassin's Creed

The company Akella announces the theft localized beta versions of the game Assassin's Creed Director's Cut Edition and illegally distributing it on the Internet and on optical media. Is currently under investigation.

Kidnapped version is an early beta version of the product and contains a number of critical errors and flaws, do not allow to fully appreciate the advantages of the product.

Akella asked to refrain from buying pirated copies of the game. Work on the localization of Assassin's Creed Director's Cut Edition is almost completed and the game will go on sale simultaneously with the worldwide release during the month. Ask Russian players to be patient and not to spoil the impression of the game, getting a pirated fake.

D
DEviLPr0 14.06.20

Fine to play

K
Kirill_S 14.06.20

where have you seen normal? the control is buggy, the game slows down kick compared to English. version. Did you see it normally? then put English and understand what is normal and what is not normal.