3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andykray2005 14.06.20 10:30 pm

Problems of management in the Russian version (Assassin's Creed)

Hi guys.
The problem appeared only in Russian version.In English it was great.
With the right mouse button in the English version was offered as a second menu, with actions, well, you know what to explain.So in the English version, Right-Clicked the Mouse and then push the action,let go of the key returns to the previous menu.Ie in the quiet ruins, and Altair pressed the right key goes forward, and he runs at the same time was another action to choose.He let go of the right mouse button it again goes.In General, comfortable and thoughtfully.
This is what I am all write.And the fact that in the Russian version when you released the right mouse button menu in its original condition will not be refunded.Ie button is as stupid switch menuh.Pressed it once and released one menu action.Pressed and released second time the actions menu.On the one hand that seems like it's more convenient, like running does not have to constantly hold the RMB.Yes.But the fights became much worse.As before, you prekrasno knew that if you hold RMB in protecting and deceptive strikes.Let PTP and you attack hits beat.And then the mess is not known to what state the menu is hung and while the uptake in the protection of you or the attack is already possible a couple of blows to grab.
Did someone with such a problem or better yet know how to fix it?
In advance senks.
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

See post Corpse'and for 07.03.08 03:58.

L
Lev Ivanov 14.06.20

And I have Russian version and everything is fine

D
Dark Assassin 999 14.06.20

And I have Russian version and everything is fine