3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andykray2005 14.06.20 10:30 pm

Problems of management in the Russian version (Assassin's Creed)

Hi guys.
The problem appeared only in Russian version.In English it was great.
With the right mouse button in the English version was offered as a second menu, with actions, well, you know what to explain.So in the English version, Right-Clicked the Mouse and then push the action,let go of the key returns to the previous menu.Ie in the quiet ruins, and Altair pressed the right key goes forward, and he runs at the same time was another action to choose.He let go of the right mouse button it again goes.In General, comfortable and thoughtfully.
This is what I am all write.And the fact that in the Russian version when you released the right mouse button menu in its original condition will not be refunded.Ie button is as stupid switch menuh.Pressed it once and released one menu action.Pressed and released second time the actions menu.On the one hand that seems like it's more convenient, like running does not have to constantly hold the RMB.Yes.But the fights became much worse.As before, you prekrasno knew that if you hold RMB in protecting and deceptive strikes.Let PTP and you attack hits beat.And then the mess is not known to what state the menu is hung and while the uptake in the protection of you or the attack is already possible a couple of blows to grab.
Did someone with such a problem or better yet know how to fix it?
In advance senks.
87 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheNik 14.06.20

What is the company licensed to take?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Localisation provides the only one company localizer.
Have assassin /Akella/.

My arrangement of the keys is as follows;
attack - lion.mouse button
free hand - right.kN.mouse
mega sprint, and the jumping - mouse wheel.(clicking on it)
switch stands - left Shift
TFR.blade - Q
meth.knives - R
main weapon (sword) - Z
fists - X
target - space, and if you want 1 in the lower right of the keyboard.

a
altair 2 14.06.20

Catch

attack-e
upper lower strut - clicking on the mouse colonico
sprint-jump-right mouse button
target acquisition --- q
head ---- left mouse button and then himself

g
gorguts1371 14.06.20

people help!!!!!!!!!!!
such crap this game at first all normally plows, and then when you start DIN comp stalls on ,,,
th for crap?!!!!!!!!!!!

M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

Normally describe that as a Yes stall and the characteristics of the computer will not be superfluous.

g
gorguts1371 14.06.20

stalls at a different example : 1st time stalled at the time when you go in the animus and this guy explains cheto.
for the second time during training. and in the third during the game

on account of the characteristics I do not know but at the end of installation it showed a sign of minimum requirements jackdaws everywhere!!!

M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

And how deaf?

g
gorguts1371 14.06.20

WELL damn cut just as the Bud of the network shut down and then re-cut

g
gorguts1371 14.06.20

WELL damn cut just as the Bud of the network shut down and then re-cut

M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

In other games this happens? Version of the game you will not believe!

D
Demonakor 14.06.20

I mean the COMPUTER itself, and not multiplayer?!! If Yes, then this is serious - on removes...

g
gorguts1371 14.06.20

license!
and others never!

M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

If Yes, then this is serious - on removes...
If there is something really serious, then uninstall the game, it will not get off.

He stupidly reboots or what? What I can not believe that he stupidly dies. In any case, it is necessary to look not overheated iron. Read this article, everything is described. There is also a link to the program.
Once you run through the Test temperature stability of the system and if all goes well, start the game, pull it and stick to the sensor and see the temperature.

g
gorguts1371 14.06.20

stupidly cut down and after 2-3 seconds turns on

D
Demonakor 14.06.20

Well, what about other games? norms, or the same?

k
ksardas23 14.06.20

This problem seems only me... downloaded,all set,started to play anything,everything is fine,but votes from the people there!!!!

no one has a voice,although it is clear that they say, lips are moving,please help,I'd appreciate it

M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

Turn off hardware acceleration of sound. In XP start-run-dxdiag-sound, whist and the seven do not know.

k
ksardas23 14.06.20

and звук1 or звук2 ?

XP

M
MasteRAssassiN 14.06.20

Well, see for yourself, there is a slider for hardware audio acceleration.

S
Sinergy 14.06.20

Damn reluctant the whole topic to read,
in short, in the game, when you play for the Altair, press ESC , go to game options then choose :
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shershen902 14.06.20

The people at me such problem, I stopped focusing on the goal, ie I press the fixation target and it only works if I hold down the button, and as soon as you release, the purpose is lost, already tried to rearrange the buttons and etc, at first it was all good, but suddenly had such nonsense! tell me plz what to do??