3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andykray2005 14.06.20 10:30 pm

Problems of management in the Russian version (Assassin's Creed)

Hi guys.
The problem appeared only in Russian version.In English it was great.
With the right mouse button in the English version was offered as a second menu, with actions, well, you know what to explain.So in the English version, Right-Clicked the Mouse and then push the action,let go of the key returns to the previous menu.Ie in the quiet ruins, and Altair pressed the right key goes forward, and he runs at the same time was another action to choose.He let go of the right mouse button it again goes.In General, comfortable and thoughtfully.
This is what I am all write.And the fact that in the Russian version when you released the right mouse button menu in its original condition will not be refunded.Ie button is as stupid switch menuh.Pressed it once and released one menu action.Pressed and released second time the actions menu.On the one hand that seems like it's more convenient, like running does not have to constantly hold the RMB.Yes.But the fights became much worse.As before, you prekrasno knew that if you hold RMB in protecting and deceptive strikes.Let PTP and you attack hits beat.And then the mess is not known to what state the menu is hung and while the uptake in the protection of you or the attack is already possible a couple of blows to grab.
Did someone with such a problem or better yet know how to fix it?
In advance senks.
87 Comments
Sort by:
D
DupaVoz 14.06.20

Normally all playing.

S
SelmaK 14.06.20

DupaVoz [Vij], Devil Pr01990 +1
All the great plays, no departures, some glitches are not met, but the Russian voice is just class!

U
UkuroG 14.06.20

Blah haven't played yet :( but soon POH or buy or download

g
godsmack 14.06.20

nicho it is not beta, the game and Akella excuses, throws, Cho it more to do, it is necessary that bought the game then.and what about the PKM, I've got the same thing,but I just played in Russian, I think it is necessary and it suits me, but it is not necessary to hold constantly the button!))))

G
GameR-47 14.06.20

Reading and laughing at you ))))))))) menu gamplay in the settings there is a button for you unknown and unseen... :DDDDDD AND you Yes, it's a betka, a PAH, it's a bug... hahahahaa, zhzhot.

PS. never buy acalovschi you, Pushto sucked the whole atmosphere in the ass. All games played and will be current with the original voice acting, Pushto two drunken actor-interpreter Akela perevoditsya the game for a month as it is not seasick, kada yubisoft throughout the development period knew what he did, and picked certain people, with certain votes for their acting voice. Waiting for chitsy original kada will come from abroad. Learn English.

D
Demon1c 14.06.20

And the fact that there is no question when they speak in the story, is it a feature or charms beta?

B
BloodNick1 14.06.20

Here, the guys have already found resene stuck :

found how to fix a stuck high profile:
Find the file %appdata%\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Assassin.ini, and add to beginning of section Test with one key - HighProfileToggle=0, those. the file should look like this:

Code:

[Player]
LastUsedProfile=Kuzia
[Test]
HighProfileToggle=0
[Graphics]

L
Losundrik 14.06.20

BloodNick1
Thank you Druck!!!!!!!!

a
akellaks 14.06.20

I have a problem or is it all?????
does not save the control settings
ie I have initially selected clavey mouse with 5 buttons and I play dzhostike
and when I restart the game everything is reset to keyboard and mouse
and the camera doesn't turns around for the main character and her come all the time away
I have betka from Akella

O
Observing_Vampire 14.06.20

But as for me it is control in the Russian version better, clicked once and keep Nada. Although as you prefer

T
Tpyn 14.06.20

Option do you have to keep the button High Profile has been activated, or the button just press, among other things, is configured in the options in the game itself. Why be puzzled with the config?

M
Mas1o 14.06.20

In the Russian version it is not only through the ini file.

T
Tpyn 14.06.20

do you think then?
PlayGround.ru

L
Losundrik 14.06.20

The TABLE...ROFL)))))))))is a function for the buttons F(default),that is hold or press once for fixing purpose. Genius blah)

T
Tpyn 14.06.20

and Yes, confused.

T
TiduzzZ 14.06.20

I advise everyone to disable in settings display elements of the display control,the scale of synchronization,the weapon icon;to leave only the GPS system, IMHO enhances the realism and enjoyment of the game,however it is suitable only for those who have already mastered the game.But still hold to commit to include also a plus to real.

a
akellaks 14.06.20

what file contains the game control?????
and I have not correctly displayed as the type, click JHFHBVHJGF 1 button is not displayed
and always control settings are reset after restarting the game
what to do???????????

L
Lokalizator 14.06.20

Bylob cool ousley b HOOD himself jumped out, when necessary, as in many games, and not constantly on the screen.

L
Lokalizator 14.06.20

akellaks there like all the buttons otobrazhaetsya fine except for the mouse 1 and mouse 0, they creasable)

B
BloodNick1 14.06.20

I have a Logitech pad Rumblepad 2. Vibration in the options worth it, but in the game there. Noah barely played, maybe she's just at certain points?