3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andykray2005 14.06.20 10:30 pm

Problems of management in the Russian version (Assassin's Creed)

Hi guys.
The problem appeared only in Russian version.In English it was great.
With the right mouse button in the English version was offered as a second menu, with actions, well, you know what to explain.So in the English version, Right-Clicked the Mouse and then push the action,let go of the key returns to the previous menu.Ie in the quiet ruins, and Altair pressed the right key goes forward, and he runs at the same time was another action to choose.He let go of the right mouse button it again goes.In General, comfortable and thoughtfully.
This is what I am all write.And the fact that in the Russian version when you released the right mouse button menu in its original condition will not be refunded.Ie button is as stupid switch menuh.Pressed it once and released one menu action.Pressed and released second time the actions menu.On the one hand that seems like it's more convenient, like running does not have to constantly hold the RMB.Yes.But the fights became much worse.As before, you prekrasno knew that if you hold RMB in protecting and deceptive strikes.Let PTP and you attack hits beat.And then the mess is not known to what state the menu is hung and while the uptake in the protection of you or the attack is already possible a couple of blows to grab.
Did someone with such a problem or better yet know how to fix it?
In advance senks.
87 Comments
Sort by:
a
akellaks 14.06.20

I sometimes vibrates but I am not reasonable neponel what
at first I play like the PC but and I have all the buttons displayed creasable
although I already knew what to press need but vserano uncomfortable

B
BloodNick1 14.06.20

I also have a button pad characters are displayed

G
Gr1nGo 14.06.20

Something no such file Assassin.ini neither in root folder nor in any other.

upd
It is necessary to warn that the file is in Documents and Settings>%username%>Application Data>...

K
Kirill_S 14.06.20

Not Tupi, that is exactly what was written:
Find the file %appdata%\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Assassin.ini....

G
Gr1nGo 14.06.20

Yes I realised later on. But still, you have to write in greater detail.

S
Sou1 Reaver 14.06.20

Asked to write a management game on Xbox 360.

V
Velldanas 14.06.20

Nonsense guys...I played today ! Management rules and no bugs with right-click ! Well be nubami and play as it is ! PPC,....

H
Humen 14.06.20

For those who are annoyed by the name of the mouse buttons and joystick in the Russian version (krakozyabry) you can try this method:
http://repsru.ifolder.ru/5677371
The principle of substitution of names in English in the file dinput8.dll.
Works for me on XP and Vista

N
Nomy 14.06.20

It seems to work

V
Velldanas 14.06.20

What is this ! All over, waiting for the second part. The plot is awesome, Prince of Persia nervously smokes on the sidelines !

a
akellaks 14.06.20

2 Humen
perezalil to him somewhere please

H
Humen 14.06.20

2 Humen
perezalil to him somewhere please

Here go?
http://rapidshare.com/files/98756604/MouseFix.rar.html

V
Vlad1s 14.06.20

Well guys you got me annoyed both good and bad.In short decided to take the more know where to hire give (5 hryvnia rental: 25 Deposit freebie).It is a pity that UT last without a disc plow and pirates full of lags.

[
[_Dragula_] 14.06.20

I have another problem!!! I have to run all the boov kryakozyabry:( How to deal with this in't?

H
Humen 14.06.20

2[_Dragula_]
perhaps it is necessary to edit the file dinput.dll ??

although most likely problem in your system or version of the game ?

[
[_Dragula_] 14.06.20

Humen
tell please more in detail about the editing(all where that is? WHAT to do?...)

I
IntelWond 14.06.20

Guys, if not difficult, write, please, what are the management costs in the beginning. Can not understand at all, but to completely change everything also don't see the point; maybe the default is already quite organized and convenient.
Thank you in advance.

V
Velldanas 14.06.20

IntelWond
Catch...
pix.PlayGround.ru

I
IntelWond 14.06.20

Thank you very much! I really already understood, but nonetheless.
Oh, by the way, can anybody else such a problem. Personally, I have by default, the game considered that I have a joystick. In the absence of a joystick control device was considered to be the mouse, and the game thought that I have 4-button. In General, anyone have this problem - help safely manage. Alternatively, to what is stated above.)

I
IntelWond 14.06.20

Yes, folks, one more question. What is the company licensed to take? That is, for what it is worth to pay money to get a normal gameplay without glitches?