3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1y 17.06.20 02:24 pm

Technical issues (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help who can! The game doesn't run. After the installation starts to run then crashes to Windows and says that he can not have something there to skanirovat. Maybe someone had similar problems? Ochchchen want to play. Thanks in advance!
189 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreenCar 17.06.20

You need to delete files.... folder Vampire vdata\system\npc template_ashsewers.t xt vdata\system\n pctemplate_bomberman .txt vdata\system npctemplate_cabbie. txt vdata\system\ npctemplate_cdc.txt vdata\system\npct emplate_crackhouse.t xt vdata\system\n pctemplate_igor.txt vdata\system\npct emplate_lufang.txt vdatа\system\npcte mplate_malkmansion.t xt vdata\system\n pctemplate_tutorial. txt vdata\system\ npctemplate_ventrues ecurity.txt

K
Kost 17.06.20

in General case the game went all right but the only clothing on the character and the other is wrong , white highlights(on the walls sometimes) kakbuto shadows do not fall as just pieces change color turns out this Abracadabra that horror

p
pusiaka 17.06.20

put the resolution higher

13devil 17.06.20

I have the exact same problem with the version on the DVD I did what you said deleted all files and it still is not....get out the message about exceeding the frequency..I have all kinds of frequency pereprobyvala is still not coming..instead of the pictures going Malaysia Pelosi

K
Kost 17.06.20

in fact the joke that permit the maximum worth

g
ghost_old 17.06.20

People HELP.Please.
Start the game takes a few seconds and crashes with this error:
Parent templateHunterHuntingAshCrossbows not loaded before dependent template NPCGeneric
What to do???

d
darina 17.06.20

GhosT In the game folder for example Games\vampiresrc\vampire\... is the file pack101.vpk. You need to unzip using a program Vpktool. http://users.skynet.be/fa299024/vampire/VPKTool.rar alternatively, In the vdata folder\system remove 10 text files npctemplate_*.txt (I haven't checked). The first method works 100%.

D
Dorian Grey 17.06.20

I downloaded the setup from triad to install it?
And I have died my ghoul armor and th I have not received and I said nothing before going to the society of Leopold that she was being watched and blood asked only 1 time!

R
Russkaya Borzaya 17.06.20

So you're just not often talked earnestly and with Heather... her like Tamagotchi must turn is back with the story of the quest, talked, fed, comforted, assured eternal love..:)

but Russification is a General principle: downloaded, unpacked, replaced the necessary files for multi-language detailed... but look for the user manual where it rocked... rocked if our Pak with bloodlines.nm.ru there the statement is already complete - read readme.txt

D
Dorian Grey 17.06.20

Rocked from the back-but apart from TriadaBloodlines.pps. anything downloaded schA shake with others
And here's what it says download and rename to rar pps
like if the pps is the format?

R

configure Windows to show file extension (in Explorer - Tools (Settings or options or don't remember that:) - Folder options (folder options) - View (view) and remove the check mark from the hide extensions for known file types (hide extension...) and rename...

D
Dorian Grey 17.06.20

Sankyu, and the translation is really better?

R

Tradowsky the translation is quite lousy, but unlike samepackage, can at least understand what it's about... more or less high-quality translation (which we are doing now) will be no earlier than the month - see translation.

g
ghost_old 17.06.20

Thanks for the prog Darina.But I have not found that file.Maybe he's in another folder buried.Yes by the way there is in this VPKTool several sections such as Texture tools,
model tools, map tools, VPK extraktor.What you have to choose to this app it file.

g
ghost_old 17.06.20

Russkaya Borzaya I wildly izvenyayus, you know when in 667 times asking the same question start to get nervous but kindly read the message.After I removed from the folder system 10 txt files. I have a new error:the Parent templateVentureSecurity not loaded before dependent templateNPCGeneric.This fucking system folder hell to remove something???
PS: when I installed the prog VPKTool(on the advice of Darina no offense to her) that I had inMy computer DVD drive(F:) although I had no DVD drive.Some kind of weird glitch isn't she?Maybe someone knows why.

d
darina 17.06.20

GhosT maybe you need to update the driver video card.(G force, etc.)

S
Sauron Lord of the rings 17.06.20

Deleted 10 files txt. But the version of the game was English although he ustanavlivat Russian.What to do to return the Russian language.Please tell me.

D
Dorian Grey 17.06.20

Clone game disk russifiers folder with vampires and extracting

S
Sauron Lord of the rings 17.06.20

Please explain what is the russifiers?

D
Dorian Grey 17.06.20

Sauron, the file is called VampRUS.exe
But I have a DVD from Navigator and Greyhound the translation I got was better than trudovskaja and then shit even the description of items no.
And Yes no is a file transferring program.