3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1y 17.06.20 02:24 pm

Technical issues (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help who can! The game doesn't run. After the installation starts to run then crashes to Windows and says that he can not have something there to skanirovat. Maybe someone had similar problems? Ochchchen want to play. Thanks in advance!
189 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexus 17.06.20

The old problem was solved by using noclip. A new-ending-tower to Ventra-the man with the face of the Lacroix after talking with him the game crashes.just kill him not.Does using the console to get around this place?

D
Dark Wizard 17.06.20

Help! Found file launcher.dll now lacking vstdlib.dll Send please [email protected] can the entire bin folder =)

R
Russkaya Borzaya 17.06.20

Dark Wizard
the bin folder from the English version of the game posted on http://vtmb.h14.ru/bin.rar really, will it work OK with your version - baalshoy question:)

R

In the game you can rotate\zoom in-zoom out the camera?

You just have to edit the configs of the game. To do this, open in Notepad the config file.cfg, lying in \vampire\cfg\config.cfg and put the following:
bind KP_PLUS +camin
bind KP_MINUS +camout
bind KP_DOWNARROW cam_yaw 0
bind KP_END cam_yaw 45
bind KP_LEFTARROW cam_yaw 90
bind KP_HOME cam_yaw 135
bind KP_UPARROW cam_yaw 180
bind KP_PGUP cam_yaw 225
bind KP_RIGHTARROW cam_yaw 270
bind KP_PGDN cam_yaw 315

Of course, the keys you can specify any. And to activate a pause added:
bind pause pause

D
Dimazz 17.06.20

people HELP!!!!! the game generally WINNING. version from platinum. initially taking on 2 discs, five minutes before the end of the installation hung. Now get on DVD when it gets installed the iso file, the game again crashes. help

R

dimazz - hmm, and the Windows of what you have? pirate installers sometimes wildly buggy under win98\ME - if this is your case, try
1) install the latest version of archivers winRAR and 7zip (sometimes it helps, oddly enough)
2) proplatit Windu

M
Mare Imbrium 17.06.20

Can you please tell what could be wrong?
The game starts normally (I have the English version, all the folders overwritten bloodlines.nm.ru), but when playing video, on the game engine, the camera behaves is disgusting - she twitches and jiggles. With it, it's not a locked computer because of the brakes, and yanking it, with it very strong. Same glitch, when I sit down at the gaming terminals and trying to break some kind of a computer: the camera is not hard, but twitching.
My configuration is Athlon XP 3200+, 1 GB ROM and ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 256 Mb.

R

Strange glitch, but more like a graphical glitch.
On what resolution you play? Change - ever tried that? And just disable the different graphic and sound settings?
Well, the standard - try to put a different version of the driver vidyuhi (just before this, do not forget to carry the previous one), reinstall DirectX.
Can and the game to reinstall to try.

g
gang 17.06.20

People!!! tell you smart!! I've skachat from your server Vampires, 3 disc, Yin BIN and MDF what should I do with them???

g
gang 17.06.20

Russkaya Borzaya Sweetheart..I understand that you're so clever, help me please, and then no home Internet and what do not know...skachat server with 3 disks with vampires mess pump....2 gig..then they unpacked 3 disc 2 extension is BIN and the first extension MDF what to do next don't know, all spirits do not see them...well I'm stumped...

R

You need to download a mere trifle - three file size is around kilobytes each. The file names must be the same as the name of the downloaded thee mdf and. bin images, but the extension should be for the first disk - mds, for the second and third cue.
Put mdf and cue files in the same folder where the images themselves - and now any Alcohol or Daemon to mount images.

g
gang 17.06.20

Thank you very much for the advice....but then understand this problem...downloaded all in one file with extension. exe I now climbed through rar there are only these three files.....look, I've got the English version, also on 3 disks only if the installation writes the last error and resets the installation.If I tovirtual those 3 discs and will take the way they think it will work??

g
gang 17.06.20

I may not understand people but tell if vykladyvat zavartalanul game online on 2 gig then why not upload them images??? it's a joke or what?? that life did not seem raspberries?

R

The images you have already downloaded and they are totally functional and working. And these three small file - just as it would be easier to explain, links to images that help virtual CDs and programs cd to see the images.
If you rip from vengeance (and most likely it was him) here arhivchik with mds and cue files to it: http://vtmb.h14.ru/files/vng-vtmb.rar

g
gang 17.06.20

))) Thank you very much it worked)) very grateful)) think if you put the normal English translation of the triads much to lose???

D
Dimazz 17.06.20

I have xp

B
Besrezen 17.06.20

Lose the armor completely and enjoy the game with a translation... All, of course, is understandable, but terribly pathetic...

S
StorM 2005 17.06.20

Please help, I have these problems (I think this is somewhere discussed, but I've read here that the head will not fit):
1. I have the 2 disk version, the installation is 10 seconds and I get an error input / output. In the end, it plays, but the registry is not fully spelled out. How can I register it in the registry myself, so patches was put? Who knows more, please, and then I ********...
2. In the game there is absolutely no sound...

z
zzzt 17.06.20

Russkaya Borzaya
Help, please? Got... chess word. Here's how to play Vampire so soon in IE (6.0, Win XP), the start page becomes Arengi. Good game, but :) I Have two drives (PLATINUM)

M
Mah 17.06.20

amid all the trouble Voros end funny, but even so: can't get into Hallowbrook, construction hoist hanging level (somewhere) on the third floor, the button on the remote control (lift) through the optics considered, the direct effect of the spillage had no effect......... cheats to use Hotz.....
judging by the fact that such issues, no one NAT, feeling like an idiot twice........
the limits of gratitude will not know borders....... ;)