3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 19.06.20 08:50 pm

The ending of the game. (Alan Wake)

How did you take it? What is this mysterious Wake UP at the end after Alice emerging from the lake, their opinions can not say, for one simple reason - I have no, I in error, Wake UP we have translated as Wake up but if prigoditsa, then Wake is the name GG
91 Comments
Sort by:
G
God of Party 19.06.20

Damn, sorry for the dupe, didn't notice)

D
Dimon051097 19.06.20

the ending I neponyal Alice geva and Alan he said Toko 1 phrase of atanasio this ocean may I ask what the f*K

and the ending Yes, kid, Alice says Alan Wake

b
big fear 19.06.20

Maybe she said Wake up? Though still unclear what she meant. Will wait for the sequel to understand something.

b
big fear 19.06.20

sorry for the typos.

D
Dimon051097 19.06.20

but the game itself finally cool heart sunk ash and she says Alan Wake Up-Alan Wake that's the real translation

b
big fear 19.06.20

Dimon051097
Perhaps it all was a dream. Damn - scary dreams people have.

D
Dimon051097 19.06.20

Nah you th fool (I'm sorry) but what the fuck was fresh! there are full tell game well I will say remedi in 2 DLC the writer go see a final boss well, in the writer Barry screwed me it's just porazilo but I neponimaju almost say that it smells weird part 2

b
big fear 19.06.20

Dimon051097
You do not understand. I meant that all the chapters where we roam, all events - is it a nightmare dream. He allegedly fell asleep at the beginning of alan wake, and at the end of his Wake.

D
Dimon051097 19.06.20

well, it's not a dream not as a dream complete the game again

b
big fear 19.06.20

I passed the game I thought it was some kind of bad dream. Either too rich imagination.

S
Showy DiMak 19.06.20

Have you noticed that Alan in the whole game never slept? Daily forays, then night... as be so the name of the game (name YY) consonant with the word Awake (sleepless). So maybe it really was a dream. Do not be surprised if the second part begins with the fact that Alan wakes up, and his wife uspakaivaet and says it was a nightmare. Damn! But it could be.

D
Dimon051097 19.06.20

no it just can't be that he just didn't sleep well, I thought so too but no, he fell under the water or ischez somewhere but it does not sleep

S
Stigi 19.06.20

Have you noticed that Alan in the whole game never slept?

after a dose of drinking thermoses of coffee I would a year and a half is not slept...

E
Evil Dart Revan 19.06.20

In alan wake I never played but I would venture to suggest that not fall asleep in the situation when you're trying to kill.

H
HyperXStream 19.06.20

He slept a lot of times, though, when he and Barry got drunk, and he in a dream saw the events of the week before that he was sleeping when I woke up in a mental hospital, and several times, I don't remember.

F
Frost_47 19.06.20

Went through the whole game and collected all the thermoses, boxes, and so on.
If I start a new game on the difficulty level of nightmare to find the rest of the manuscript, in the statistics all reset to zero and all the things will have to gather first?

F
Frost_47 19.06.20

its unlocked all 67 achievements in Alan Wake, now happy as an elephant)))

_
_Knuckes_ 19.06.20

Frost_47
Nothing is reset, only the pages of the locations will roll

F
Frost_47 19.06.20

Yes Yes I already know)

S
SOFT13 19.06.20

well, in the end, Alan talked about the fact that everything always have to be balanced) as I understand he saved Ellis, and himself... Although the phrase about the ocean I remained completely unclear(