3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 19.06.20 08:50 pm

The ending of the game. (Alan Wake)

How did you take it? What is this mysterious Wake UP at the end after Alice emerging from the lake, their opinions can not say, for one simple reason - I have no, I in error, Wake UP we have translated as Wake up but if prigoditsa, then Wake is the name GG
91 Comments
Sort by:
d
dece12er 19.06.20

To understand, go through two more extra episode

I
IsE3010 19.06.20

dece12er

So.

Showy DiMak

Lies. He slept. I can give two examples. The first is when they are in a trailer Park to rose arrive for the pages of the manuscript and she knocks apparently chloform coffee blended. Second, when he and Barry get a spike on the farm (after which he is woken by the alarm clock in the form of the FBI).

I
IsE3010 19.06.20

And by the way about the ending. If you take both supplements at the end of the second when he Wake up himself in DOE inside the lake, he realizes that he needs to get out and typed the name of the new book:
Return
by
Alan Wake
(translation - the return of: the author, Alan Wake) that suggests its either for further amendments, or if they will not be full-fledged sequel. So that's something.

d
dece12er 19.06.20

well, at clear

s
seolife 19.06.20

I still in the first episode seemed that he was asleep.

D
Dedsec_user 19.06.20

IsE3010
No,the DLS already I think not.And he writes in order to get back into the world(not for nothing is he called the head of the Return
And about the lake is that it's the ocean...I passed the game first and when you helped Zane he said some poetry or something and he asked Alan T know? Alan said no.So when Zane spoke these verses there seems to beat the phrase-it's not lake and the ocean or something.

r
r0b0tf00t 19.06.20

In short, I realized that Since he was not for long inspiration and then was ready to finish the story happened in the paddock and he just couldn't stop and fell into place the dark Granny. Well, since I went to the roof and evaluate its work, he decided to add corrections to the story and make it more epic. So the lake will be the whole ocean. At the end showed how he stands in the house of his having got the mind of a fan.

e
essenin 19.06.20

At the end is he standing? I think it was the FBI.

g
ghost_witcher 19.06.20

essenin you're right there is FBI!

S
St_DMon 19.06.20

So, experts, a question for you: what the hell with the clicker? In addition That responds to the same question Alan some indistinct muttering, as if he did not know or could not say how he ended up in a box.

D
Dedsec_user 19.06.20

St_DMon
UTB Zane wrote what would okazalsa Nutcracker in box

g
gambeat 19.06.20

I thought that after the episode Pissing he does...but still I'm glad that the intrigue was)

S
St_DMon 19.06.20

Simon GHOST Riley
Thank You, Cap. That's what I heard. But, if you play Signal, then Alan asks how Tom did so that the clicker was in the box. What Zane mutters, saying something like that happened, but clearly is not responding, it's embarrassing.

A
Atlante 19.06.20

Wake on the bottom of the lake writing a new book the Return. It's not clear here that:
- Zane, help me out!
I can't, because it's your dream, your book.
- But you have written a poem about"shelkunchik you put him in a box!
- Well, it's not so simple...
I do not understand, if Zane is not in the business, about him, almost no one heard anything, maybe he invented? And the FBI generally awkward.. was looking for,I suspect, died. Not evidence, not accusations...

S
St_DMon 19.06.20

Atlante
And the FBI generally awkward..
By the way, Yes. Why did it come in Brittas? For Alan, it's understandable. But why him, if in the area people used to regularly missing? And why is it so hard chased suspecting... and what, in fact, even if locals have questions for him was not? And then third-party someone is pinned.
And Mr. Scratch is not all clear: Americanchamber know that he's a psycho maniac. But when he showed Alan, Zane nothing about it said. And personally I had the idea that it is harmless mindless shell (so stupid he smiled). Why would he appear as? Some questions and responses are not expected...
Not necessarily citation, sorry, of course, for platformers, but the game is already more than six years on hboks and narrative issues/inconsistencies and not considered. Who played there then?..

V
Vavila163 19.06.20

If you carefully read dialogue page was such garbage-Alan in the end finished the story and saved Alice,after passage 1 of the schedule ,it appears that he is stuck in the dark where Nightmares and Yav mixed.So Alan Wake up-and he woke up and found himself in the diner, and everything that happens in the darkness of his mind.The second expansion just started so I dunno what would happen next.The trailer for American Nightmare, realized That the main villain, Mr. Scratch,notice that if is the original Zane said Scratch to replace you then .So still just continues and all key will be in American nightmare

I
IsE3010 19.06.20

Vavila163
He finished the story, Yes. But in any case he wrote it in the house inside the lake, captured by darkness from whence he yet can not get out. Plus at the end of the sixth episode in his voice changes as if he absorbs the darkness (It's an ocean). So he falls into nightmares. And after the second expansion, he begins to write a new book coming out. By the way, Remedy promised to port American Nightmare, because the costs of porting and marketing has paid off in two days. Only it's not a sequel, but rather an offshoot. So waiting for the sequel.

I
IsE3010 19.06.20

St_DMon
The FBI put Alan in his book, not to relax, in order to balance the balance between light and darkness, for he once commented that the gift is nothing you can't need to sweat balancing on the brink of a foul, especially to his beloved to save, tried to make Thomas Zane, for which he received instead of saving his beloved has x-y.

J
John815 19.06.20

not to relax, in order to balance the balance between light and darkness, for he once commented that the gift is nothing you can't need to sweat balancing on the brink of a foul

Exactly. Alan (Thomas) entered the arrival of Barry, and, accordingly, that there was a balance needed a negative character in the face Nithala. With regards to the uncertainty of how Thomas managed to enter the Nutcracker is my thought process, as this process is over happy to share their thoughts.

V
Vavila163 19.06.20

I just noticed that Zane all the time dressed as a submariner?Maybe it was the fact that Zane is Alan.Zane got to the lake,lost Barbara, and wrote a book,in the end, the evil was released,and to embroider a biography of Alan to fix everything and defeat the evil completely,but Alan fell into a dark abyss and Mr. Scratch is seen not just a DoppelgangeR of Alan,and his dark obsessive part.I think it would just be logical in the American nightmare to complete the story with this General idea.Alan Wake 2 is not a direct sequel,but an offshoot or historical,in which it was possible to discover how everything was with Zane(Alan)