3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 19.06.20 08:50 pm

The ending of the game. (Alan Wake)

How did you take it? What is this mysterious Wake UP at the end after Alice emerging from the lake, their opinions can not say, for one simple reason - I have no, I in error, Wake UP we have translated as Wake up but if prigoditsa, then Wake is the name GG
91 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost_47 19.06.20

Vavila163
So. Alan Wake and his whole life was invented Zane. And for what? In order to save himself and his girlfriend, Barbara, that's selfish :)

V
Vavila163 19.06.20

Frost_47

Yesterday was the 2 Dls,and then looked to Wikipedia...the Remnants of your mind Wake writes in this book of another writer Thomas Zane, who had to deal with the darkness. His wife died in a car accident. Zane, diving to the bottom of the lake, one day discovers there's a kind of a floating black mass, which concludes the bargain. The deal was that Zane wrote the story, and releases dark matter from the lake bottom. She, in turn, resurrects his wife Barbara Jagger. Barbara came to life, but it was just a human shell on the spot where she should have the heart, lay a black huge hole. Thomas realizes his mistake and goes under the water along with Jagger, but never reaches the bottom. Called the pen of Alan, he comes to his aid and for a brief moment weakens the dark essence

Begins the removal of the brain for small,another was killed by a radiology Alan And Zane writer that Zane says that all he came up with Alan and everything that happened is his story.The question Alan you thought of me and I unreal,he said you're real and I just you wrote...

L
Lavuer 19.06.20

What, then, with the poem? In the manuscripts, after passing on the complexity of the nightmare I have read that this verse Zayne Alan heard for the first time when I was a kid. At that time, he began to suffer nightmares and his mother gave him the Nutcracker. Could it be that Zane is Alan's father abandoned the family for Barbara. Besides - what good Zane to help our writer? Is only in order to destroy the dark matter? After passing DLC nothing good could not figure out. Was only confirmed that Alan stayed in the dark world and one part of him accepted it and is semi-crazy state on the floor of the house on the lake, and the other part is trying to get out of there.
And one more thing: are you sure that Alan really saved Ellis? After all, when she is selected on the shore of the lake, spreads around the fog and the color palette clearly indicates that it is still not real world.

F
Fleury 19.06.20

Vavila163
Alan Wake 2 is not a direct sequel,but an offshoot or historical,in which it was possible to discover how everything was with Zane(Alan)

I think just a direct sequel. Called Return from the new novel Wake. Because the Darkness is not defeated, Alice is not saved, so Zane said nothing, and Barry and the Sheriff is left somewhere at the crossroads.

Lavuer
After passing DLC nothing good could not figure out. Was only confirmed that Alan stayed in the dark world and one part of him accepted it and is semi-crazy state on the floor of the house on the lake, and the other part is trying to get out of there.

It seems the DLC was only an aside from the main event instead of the end and the happy ending happened a split that Alan wins along the way, allowing the cart of mysteries and dumped himself on the car new.

And one more thing: are you sure that Alan really saved Ellis? After all, when she is selected on the shore of the lake, spreads around the fog and the color palette clearly indicates that it is still not real world.

Here take start Return by Alan Wake in the second part. So it seems to me...

L
Lavuer 19.06.20

to Claire Redfield
In General, as stated by Sam Lake, this game series was originally planned 20 episodes. So we assume that it is only the edge of the ice scene, and the main part of the iceberg will be revealed to us soon. I think, at least after the 2 parts, and at best we get a trilogy with the final result :)

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 19.06.20

It seems to me that Ellis is still out here in the real world,although of course...
If they are the first seven years, then how many of us wait a second o_o)))))

V
Vavila163 19.06.20

Claire Redfield looks like the developers themselves said it would be otmetanie.Don't forget about the American nightmare,there's also the story of Alice fell into the hands of Mr. Scratch,and Alan himself realized that back in the alternative reality,like Alice and all the rest.-I think this is the Return

A
Alan_Wake1995 19.06.20

Do you remember when Alan came to the old woman she said that she has already been too long in this body and find another.It seems to me that she moved to that COP after all, if you remember how did the waitress when Granny ran to her at the end, you can see that it che is not so and it behaves almost the same and in the background was just the one COP

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.06.20

Alan_Wake1995
Well, as it is, and so like everyone knows and is clear enough - the FBI became the new incarnation of darkness, and the waitress a new guardian of light.

V
Vavila163 19.06.20

For some reason I think the next part will be Mr. Scratch dark incarnation...

f
fundamentalist 19.06.20

Went through the whole game and episodes. Messed with the plot of course... kick Alan killed the old woman a clicker, a dark entity from her moved to the FBI, most glorious lady was the rose, where Cynthia was gone, I was not cut, they remained at the station in Bari and the Sheriff. I understand that has changed and our reality.. Alan is stuck in the dark place, at first he was a nightmare in a nightmare and the last 2 episode he was looking for himself, remaining in the house..
General concept of the game, very reminiscent of the film Christopher Nolan's the Beginning. There was also a multi-level structure of sleep. I'm not surprised that all the events in the game, it's one big dream-nightmare Alan composed of smaller ones. Anyway, waiting for part 2, with the explanation...

D
Ded Babay 19.06.20

Yes, the plot is unclear mnoogo:
1.Why is Alan not written like I saved the day, technolas dark entity and everyone is happy???
2.Actually ka said fundamentalist to do with Barry,the Sheriff and baboloki?
A lot of small and weird..

I hope the developers will release the 2nd part to both the x-box Oh and on PC

S
SteelYOSHIMITSU 19.06.20

By the way, I noticed that when Zane explains to Alan about Mr. Scratch, Scratch and Alan are not exactly the same, in the sense that the Scratch on his forehead, the patch, and Alan there, and we played a character with a band-aid on English sites says a lot about the ending, so there is a version that the real Alan sat and wrote, and Scratch ran across his story (in short we played the type of Scratch).
What do you think about this?

And what about the last phrase This is not a lake it's an ocean. On the English site seem to have formed three basic versions about this phrase. I think that Alan already under the influence of the Dark Essence says this phrase, thereby making the Entity stronger than that to spread of the dark forces on the territory in bright falls, I so not want to believe, while others believe that this phrase is the beginning of the novel, the first lines of Care because as soon as he sat down to redo my book, there is a clock, whose hands roll it back and the third version is what Alan to say that, in the end realizes that to balance his sacrifice is not enough, since the essence of the large size of ocean and not lake and the battle begins.

D
Ded Babay 19.06.20

[new user]

For me it all version likely

R
Ray_McCole 19.06.20

Lost patriot
1. as I understand it, approximately so wrote Thomas Zane and in the end he had rasplachivatsya cvom complete disappearance. and Alan they have talked and supposedly everything should be balanced.
2. what's hard to understand - with them everything is OK.

I
Infiltrator 19.06.20

Alan on a course sucked for a long time in this nightmare.The darkness still won. Nui is certainly a phrase about the Ocean is of interest.

G
Georg625 19.06.20

Expect the second part... with a surprise)

S
Sashofan 19.06.20

Ran a lot of forums, and everywhere the basic idea is that it's just a nightmare, but I don't think so, as everything becomes too easy and the game loses its mystery.
That's my personal opinion, which I have never seen.
Alan Wake is in a state of clinical death(in a coma).
As you know(from Wikipedia) that in this state people can see the dead(possessed in the game), the movement through the dark tunnel to the light(darkness and light are the main elements in the game).
The main character is running from dark beings to the light source.
Darkness is the death that haunts Alan.
Light sources that light the mind of the writer, his inner world and consciousness(they are the most powerful weapons of the writers) and they materialized into a flashlight, which is the main weapon in the game.
While in the coma he was in a car accident and with the subsequent exit to the lake.
And the phrase: It's not a lake, and the ocean, it is meant that for him as a writer, being dead was a whole ocean of limitless possibilities in which he loved and he is not in a hurry to leave.

W
WilderTier 19.06.20

Sashofan,interesting version)

D
Ded Babay 19.06.20

Sashofan very interesting version. But

And the phrase: It's not a lake, and the ocean, it is meant that for him as a writer, being dead was a whole ocean of limitless possibilities in which he loved and he is not in a hurry to leave.

I think is not very good....there's some deeper meaning