3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 19.06.20 09:05 pm

Technical problems and solutions #2 (Overlord 2)

Quick F. A. Q.:

Your configuration must meet minimum system requirements!

The appearance of BSOD (blue screen) on graphics cards series ATI Radeon X1900
The error is caused by incorrect operation of the driver and connected with the library ati3duag.dll that is part of the Catalyst. Go to ATI Catalyst Control Center, under Advanced View, set the 3D Refresh Rate Override to Same as Desktop value. Remove the tick from Force 24-bit Z-buffer (if any), disable Catalyst A. I.
Solution found Druid

Possible problems with the installation of the Nvidia PhysX are not associated with the presence of an ATI Radeon.

To run you must install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008; Nvidia PhysX technology; DirectX 9.0

Due to the fact that the most asked question is extremely vague, continue require to fill a kind of form:

PC configuration:
Processor -
RAM -
Graphics *graphics chip* and *video memory*
Operating system - *including the installed service Pak*
The paging file size -

Information about the installed game:
*License copy on disc/licensed copy downloaded from the Internet/ pirated version on the disk/pirated version downloaded from the Internet*
The volume occupied by the game on the train
Game version -
Used NoDVD - *link or description*

Systematic error:
For example: *the Emergence/new loading screen*
*Playback/reprographie the video at the start of the game*
*A certain place in the game*

Appearing error messages – *copy or record issued by their text, but better lay out screen*

- fill it, and the greater the likelihood that they will help you!
90 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nedzi 19.06.20

I can, have done all what is written but also BSOD. Maybe because my video card ATI Radeon X1950?

D
DiLouk 19.06.20

She may like dual core?

N
Nedzi 19.06.20

Yes, Secondary written, pliz help me, I bought a licensed game

I cut down the second I try to enable it using the same program but do not like, comes back, can not tell how to enable it?

P
Plaksik 19.06.20

After starting the game crashes error: Overlord2.exe - an error is detected. Application will be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Here is the error signature: AppName: overlord2.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: overlord2.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0006d7da
Tried to reinstall the game, change the disc to reinstall the driver, change the PhysX....
System requirements are the same.
Help, what do I do?

s
sky_5 19.06.20

Comrades! The problem is this: on location Reef Evernote is not distracting to the barricade of stones, even on a ship with a battering RAM. If you know a solution, please write!!!

U
Ukropchik 19.06.20

sky_5
Before the collision must accelerate to turn up, but that's a topic for technical issues to you in the next topic.

M
MAZEL 19.06.20

Came to the king of Scorpions, I killed him and went a little further.Killed me-threw bombs. Inadvertently left out of the game. Now can't go back to the king Scorpions-throws on the floor below - and the ski lift to the top no. Just bare land with teleport and all the exits are covered. As for a cage, what do not know re-start it, or whether it can somehow fix it?

G
Gta Dmitriy Gta 19.06.20

After loading the game,the computer peretiraetsya.Video card radeon x1600.What to do?

l
lion1994-94 19.06.20

I also went error when installing, but I installed OpenAL and installed, went through the game 2 times, who helped, I'll be happy.

U
Ukropchik 19.06.20

MAZEL
I have the same problem, nothing sdelaesh :( will Have to re-take(((

V
Volt88 19.06.20

MAZEL, Dill
There is an option. Choose Region, then the desired zone in the list and at the BOTTOM you will see another inscription. The choice of region for the teleport.. there you find it necessary. If not clear, then the screen will provide. Do me the same garbage was found at the gourmet website solution.

U
Ukropchik 19.06.20

Wood renew.

M
MAZEL 19.06.20

Volt88, thank you very much!! There really had to choose gate No. 2 and reached the king Scorpions)

M
Mstislav 19.06.20

Start the game,loading(Shaman waving something there) then the game crashes with an error send report

Installed:Microsoft Visual C++ 2008
directx_mar2009_redist
PhysX_9.09.0428_SystemSoftware
put different cracks

My log:
AMD Sempron 3000+
Radeon 9600 pro
RAM 1.5 GB
Windows XP SP2

My girlfriend has the exact same problem
I have a PC it is much more modern

L
Leokst 19.06.20

MS Windows 7 Ultimate Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50 GHz, 3.0 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280

The people, rescue. The theme of this played fine but as soon as the improved hives are red and green to level 4 all so-call them from the hive or raise is the game I nafig. Version put English 1.0 pirates and our Repack. Can patch anyone? Or what's the matter?

m
mrDemon 19.06.20

So I had the symptoms - there is a Goblin word download and hangs. Sometimes a black screen. There was no sound. Cured the August direct x(recently released). Well, another good idea just in case you look at the exceptions list k-lite codecs and add it to there game so they didn't load(well, it's for all games. in folaut 3 is an fps added). Fiz - x I did not put separately - I have become that comes with the nvidia drivers, and did not put C++ in the kernel because is not the first game - they are already 3 pieces of different - does not swear on it. Like all. Good luck. (z.s. - sorry, but after starting the game seemed to me what that child that you know...) And, Yes, the system is not new, at high graphics settings - no brakes, not heavy graphics.... if you don't dig the system

[
[-Alex-] 19.06.20

All kind time of day. Bought a Russian person with the Russian voice acting, is happy that PPC...but there is one thing...during sudden movements, the entire image is smeared, all right?

нвидиа7600-256MB, firewood and fish last.

f
fonkey 2009 19.06.20

Help!!!!!!
Start a new game, restarted the PC, I blue screen with some text......did the Druid Council
according to the requirements of my computer is better than twice.......

W
Wirdo 19.06.20

Please help. I bought a Russian license when you load a new game I restart the computer. Vidyuhi Radeon X1950 sp2 1gb ddr2

p
prosto gamer 19.06.20

help run the game and he wrote to me revealed a conflict with the program emulation . what to do?and how to fix?